CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Charlene not White.

Dyslexic cnut

Fat, creepy noiress dressed like a Ugandan brass presented News at Ten tonight. When I say ‘presented’ what I mean is it gurned, fluttered it’s eyelids and flirted with the camera in the same way an in season hippo-cow on the Zambezi might. The fuck is going on on our tellys these days? Cunts.

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fat, creepy noiress dressed like a Ugandan brass presented News at Ten tonight. When I say ‘presented’ what I mean is it gurned, fluttered it’s eyelids and flirted with the camera in the same way an in season hippo-cow on the Zambezi might. The fuck is going on on our tellys these days? Cunts.

Moira Stewart you old fuckwit.

I don't see why the wearing of a poppy should be limited to just a couple of weeks per year. If I had my way, they would be worn year round as a mark of respect for our boys, and this wouldn't be voluntary but mandatory.

Anyone refusing to comply would be faced with an initial 10k fine for a first offence. For a second, they'd be staked to the ground and slowly crushed to death by Sir Tom Moore repeatedly running them over in his mobility scooter.

Rule, Britannia and God save the Queen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't see why the wearing of a poppy should be limited to just a couple of weeks per year. If I had my way, they would be worn year round as a mark of respect for our boys, and this wouldn't be voluntary but mandatory.

Anyone refusing to comply would be faced with an initial 10k fine for a first offence. For a second, they'd be staked to the ground and slowly crushed to death by Sir Tom Moore repeatedly running them over in his mobility scooter.

I’m in complete agreement. An excellent idea. As an aside, I assume you would have the pigs/filth enforce these new rules?

14 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Moira was a trailblazer for diversity, not only was she one the first black newsreaders but the first trannie because no bird has got a voice that fucking deep.

She was never high on any discerning rapists hit list though, even in her late teens.

Guest Brit Brutus
Just now, Decimus said:

Personally, I’d like to see the poppy replaced, maybe with a rainbow pendant to represent out support of our boys and gals in the NHS and made mandatory so as you can’t go into a shop without proudly displaying it on your lapel.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

English Heart, Irish Blood?

5 hours ago, Brit Brutus said:

Personally, I’d like to see the poppy replaced, maybe with a rainbow pendant to represent out support of our boys and gals in the NHS and made mandatory so as you can’t go into a shop without proudly displaying it on your lapel.

Just 8 posts in and I'm already getting more than a whiff of an NHS-clapping, public sector-working, trade union-noshing, Guardian/BBC-reading snowflake wanker.

Prove me wrong, please.

Guest Brit Brutus
3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Just 8 posts in and I'm already getting more than a whiff of an NHS-clapping, public sector-working, trade union-noshing, Guardian/BBC-reading snowflake wanker.

Prove me wrong, please.

I think you and I will get on Wolfie

I clearly haven’t made my feelings on the the public sector clear enough yet in my opening gambits. But to be fair my only nomination to date is discounts being offered to the NHS...

22 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The poppy isnt sold here as far as im aware n certainly not worn.. symbols of the British empire arent popular here

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Three Irish pikeys offered to sell me a puppy last week. When I politely declined, they offered me a fight instead. Splendid chaps indeed. Shame I didn’t have time to stop and chat.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

Three Irish pikeys offered to sell me a puppy last week. When I politely declined, they offered me a fight instead. Splendid chaps indeed. Shame I didn’t have time to stop and chat.

From a man who flogs Christmas trees ina carpark..id say yer dna is 48% man of the road

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

I would have taken the dog, for it's own safety, and then kicked fuck out of the pikeys. Up your game for fucks sake Billy, you're making the rest of us look like soft cunts.