CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mike Tyson

Decimus

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nothing speaks of sulking and rattling more than coming back to quote a post you've already replied to a day earlier. If you've declined that much that you can't say everything you've got to say the first time around, then it's inevitable that anything you've got to add after 24 hours of stewing is going to be fucking awful. Don't waste my time and yours with this amateur fucking shit.

To add to this, endlessly banging on about a point that Goober raised in jest and wasn't even your own original thought, shows what a bottom feeding pathetic excuse of a cunt you've become.

Finally, when all is said and done, even if I did misinterpret it, do you honestly think I'd give a fuck? Or were you expecting me to beg Proper's forgiveness?

Sort yourself out, you're a fucking embarrassment, you redundant old cunt.

Yes.. a 187 word retort over two posts says you do. 

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Yes.. a 187 word retort over two posts says you do. 

I'm not the one with the nonchalant, lounge lizard character. Your mask is slipping, it feels good to know I'm getting under your skin enough for you to double quote my posts a day apart.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Not ‘defending’ anything. You were supposed to be discussing his pugilism, had you’re argument shredded & now you’re prattling on about him allegedly touching some teens arse when he was 14? Try to stay on topic eh? Atlas was more pissed off long term because he missed the Iron Mike gravy train...now...fuck off eh?

Was I really? If I care to remember it was more a discussion on the validity of Teddy Atlas. Teddy's a man of principle if you can be bothered to investigate. He also didn't miss out on the Tyson "gravy train" as he fucked off, and also carved out a nice niche for himself as a trainer, and now a pundit. I'm not denying Tyson was a great fighter, but he fought bums to pass through the rankings, and the times he came up against stiff competition he folded quicker than a Margate deckchair... 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Was I really? If I care to remember it was more a discussion on the validity of Teddy Atlas. Teddy's a man of principle if you can be bothered to investigate. He also didn't miss out on the Tyson "gravy train" as he fucked off, and also carved out a nice niche for himself as a trainer, and now a pundit. I'm not denying Tyson was a great fighter, but he fought bums to pass through the rankings, and the times he came up against stiff competition he folded quicker than a Margate deckchair... 

If you count numerous convictions for violence and serving time for armed robbery, then ‘yes’ highly fuckin principled. Last time, Michael Spinks was a bum was he? Fucking clueless. 

On 21/11/2020 at 17:48, Decimus said:

I don't know if you're a boxing man, Hokes, but I've got two questions for you if you are:

1: Who was the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time?

2: Who was the best pound-for-pound boxer of all time?

3: What was the best fight you've ever seen?

Questions are open to anyone else who has in interest in the sport.

Fuck knows why you are ‘liking’ away. This was what started the pugilism discussion (on from your original post.) No mention of Teddy ‘Big Vern’ Atlas.

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you count numerous convictions for violence and serving time for armed robbery, then ‘yes’ highly fuckin principled. Last time, Michael Spinks was a bum was he? Fucking clueless. 

Better than a filthy rapist though. I'd have a pint with him any time. Scouse mug. 

54 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re as knowledgeable about boxing as mine was.

You'll learn the ropes round here if you last. The rule is, there ain't no rules. Feuds start at the drop of a hat with a misplaced comment, and occasionally the gloves come off, and we all piss ourselves laughing at a witty comment insinuating savilery, beastiality and an inappropriate relationship with a cousin... 

• Like 1

Guest StinkShaft
On 23/11/2020 at 18:39, Major Cunt said:

You'll learn the ropes round here if you last. The rule is, there ain't no rules. Feuds start at the drop of a hat with a misplaced comment, and occasionally the gloves come off, and we all piss ourselves laughing at a witty comment insinuating savilery, beastiality and an inappropriate relationship with a cousin... 

First Rule of CC is there aint no rules, oh other than calling out a bunch of paedo's or gloating as a result of fucking one's mother? You fucking blabbering  schoolgirl

43 minutes ago, StinkShaft said:

First Rule of CC is there aint no rules, oh other than calling out a bunch of paedo's or gloating as a result of fucking one's mother? You fucking blabbering  schoolgirl

Oh dear!

• Like 1

Well, I guess that’s me told...kinda. fair play, have a ‘like’ for ‘Savillery!’ ..and fuck off.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, StinkShaft said:

Deliberate punctuation and space bar errors, an attempt to appear working class by using 'aint'...

Fuck off Stickers, you yoghurt knitting, tambourine bothering fucking poof.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StinkShaft said:

You're opening gambit is both poorly thought out, and portrays a punter more suited to 'MumsNet'. Go jump in a bath holding a three bar heater. Fucking weasel... 

Guest StinkShaft
9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Deliberate punctuation and space bar errors, an attempt to appear working class by using 'aint'...

Fuck off Stickers, you yoghurt knitting, tambourine bothering fucking poof.

For someone who clearly knows his way round this forum and sprawls out a constant deluge of shite in desperate need of love and attention, I was clearly quoting that spacko schoolgirl with the use of "aint". Please make every effot to contact Daddy, he will listen next time. Now I must say I usually find your repartee that of someone with severe age regression, but I enjoyed the use of Yoghurt Knitting. Seems my arrival has irked you for the better.

8 minutes ago, StinkShaft said:

For someone who clearly knows his way round this forum and sprawls out a constant deluge of shite in desperate need of love and attention, I was clearly quoting that spacko schoolgirl with the use of "aint". Please make every effot to contact Daddy, he will listen next time. Now I must say I usually find your repartee that of someone with severe age regression, but I enjoyed the use of Yoghurt Knitting. Seems my arrival has irked you for the better.

Yes, I'm sure your arrival heralds a new age of excellence and will enrich us all. 

What do you want?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StinkShaft said:

I confidently predict that this won’t end well Stinko. Do you know where they buried @Insight Or Incite ?