CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign killers and other foreign psychos

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

And that is exactly why you and people likeshould not have those breeds of dogs or let them run amok.

People like me? And what's that supposed to mean? So what dogs should "people like me" have? Oh, hang on Gypsy ancestry, hmmm lets see? Oh I know; Pit Bulls!  Sorry, I gave the last pitbull I had to a couple of black geezers with a load of moody gold. 

Fucking idiot. 

You will bring them home give them a bath and then shake all sorts of anti flea powder over their coats .. those powders contain anti pesticides that have been illegal for use on farms for decades. Those pesticides will get into the ponds  and streams you let them go into and poison whatever lives in those ponds and streams. Even before you leave your house some of that powder will get on to your carpets, and you and your grandkids will breath it in and you (a retired medic) will wonder why they develop allgies and other problems .. I will bet that you will read the ingredients on any medication you give yourself or your family but you will not look at what is in that powder you shake over those dogs.

Go and line up and get your chinky flu jab with all the other Crumblies,  theres a good pensioner. 

You will bring them home give them a bath and then shake all sorts of anti flea powder over their coats .. those powders contain anti pesticides that have been illegal for use on farms for decades. Those pesticides will get into the ponds  and streams you let them go into and poison whatever lives in those ponds and streams. Even before you leave your house some of that powder will get on to your carpets, and you and your grandkids will breath it in and you (a retired medic) will wonder why they develop allgies and other problems .. I will bet that you will read the ingredients on any medication you give yourself or your family but you will not look at what is in that powder you shake over those dogs.

You obviously know fuck all about flea treatment. I get the 'front line' stuff from the vets which is squeezed onto the dogs skin on their necks. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You obviously know fuck all about flea treatment. I get the 'front line' stuff from the vets which is squeezed onto the dogs skin on their necks. 

My dog’s a bit of a shithouse who runs away when he senses it’s flea removal time. First click of the blowtorch and the cunt’s off. Wouldn’t mind but he’s called Weston. 

• Like 2

On 05/12/2020 at 15:22, camberwell gypsy said:

People like me? And what's that supposed to mean? So what dogs should "people like me" have? Oh, hang on Gypsy ancestry, hmmm lets see? Oh I know; Pit Bulls!  Sorry, I gave the last pitbull I had to a couple of black geezers with a load of moody gold. 

Fucking idiot. 

You n yer tribe need eradication gyppo ..hate filled old crone

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

On 04/12/2020 at 14:47, Wolfie said:

'Fuck off back home', yes? You've got to be among the biggest hypocrites this site has ever seen, Pen, but you're too fucking vapid to realise it.

If I'm not mistaken you've been a Labour Party lefty shitweasel supporter all of your adult life – helping to vote Mr Cunt aka pro-immigration Tony Blair to power on more than one occasion. Sadly you still appear immune to any source of real news other than the manipulative, pro-Labour, left-wing BBC, with yet another link from the UK's chief instigator of fake information.

The BBC's continued support for mass immigration into the UK is one of those areas where its detachment from the concerns of the indigenous Briton in the street started to become very evident under Mr Cunt's stewardship, who believed people from other parts of the world (especially an affordable short-term workforce from Eastern Europe and countries such as Albania) had the right to come and live in the UK. Now look at where it's got us, with the ongoing plethora of housing shortages, ongoing road congestion and soaring crime rates.

Any discussion about immigration via the BBC remains strictly off-limits, with most who challenge it still accused of being 'racist' among its political authority. Any politicians not left-of-centre quickly learn that saying anything against immigration (i.e. those who do not abide by BBC or Guardian media restrictions) could be in for a career-ending ride.

You helped vote for this – and then you complain when serious crimes such as this come about. You embarrassingly thick, hypocritical, animal-hating fucking childless tranny cunt.

@Dawn Chorus@Lady Penelope, it looks like you spent some quality time this weekend 

14 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

You n yer tribe need eradication gyppo ..hate filled old crone

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Careful now...the capitol of pikey land in Uk is Merthyr Tydfil . They all regularly fuck off back to Ireland when the heat is turned up. I was amused to hear stories about Roy Keanes dad , Moss,  the pikey scrappy from Cork who carries so much British Currency in his pockets that they call him Sterling Moss 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Frank was right you are an awful human being deserving of all the maladies n misfortune heaped on you and yours 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

She's not that bad, Panz. Unbelievably dense, but not awful. I've not mentioned this before, but you're the one poster on here who makes me instantly feel depressed whenever you appear. Why is that?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

She's not that bad, Panz. Unbelievably dense, but not awful. I've not mentioned this before, but you're the one poster on here who makes me instantly feel depressed whenever you appear. Why is that?

Frank, you could make a fortune come the new year ferrying swarthy cunts from France to Ireland in your boat. Panzy could meet you in Cork with a minibus to take the curry wallahs away

License to print money 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Frank, you could make a fortune come the new year ferrying swarthy cunts from France to Ireland in your boat. Panzy could meet you in Cork with a minibus to take the curry wallahs away

License to print money 

Stubs I think it's probably fair to say that I don't like anyone. When you and similar posters like the Major and Billy show up, it's almost a treat to my senses, but this panzy character has no value whatsoever. Why is he still here?

14 minutes ago, Frank said:

@PANZER MURPHY can you up your posting rate please? With any luck Frank will spiral into terminal depression and kill himself. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Stubs I think it's probably fair to say that I don't like anyone. When you and similar posters like the Major and Billy show up, it's almost a treat to my senses, but this panzy character has no value whatsoever. Why is he still here?

Don’t care

However, when it comes to taking the knee, I bet you’ve done plenty of time on both knees in front of something black? 

I would explain the dose of “bad African AIDS” you’ve got

lol 

fuck off

On 05/12/2020 at 15:33, camberwell gypsy said:

Exactly and that's why you are a total fuckwit. What ever I think about dogs it their fuckwit owners that annoy me. Cunts that think a dog is a fashion statement or there to make some soulless feel complete. All animals are sentient beings with rights, not something to be kept as a substitute child or plaything.

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

Give panzer some respect .. the cunt has not spoken or responded to me for over two years, that is pure dedication. He deserves respect.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Exactly and that's why you are a total fuckwit. What ever I think about dogs it their fuckwit owners that annoy me. Cunts that think a dog is a fashion statement or there to make some soulless feel complete. All animals are sentient beings with rights, not something to be kept as a substitute child or plaything.

You simply don't get it. It's a symbiotic arrangement that benefits both human and animal. It's been going on for 30,000 years.

Approximately 29,000 years longer than you've been talking absolute fucking bollocks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You simply don't get it. It's a symbiotic arrangement that benefits both human and animal. It's been going on for 30,000 years.

Approximately 29,000 years longer than you've been talking absolute fucking bollocks.

100,000 years, but most dogs no longer benefit from that relationship. Cunts keep breeds that can't breath properly, have deformed eye sockets or deformed things with long backs and tiny legs.

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

100,000 years, but most dogs no longer benefit from that relationship. Cunts keep breeds that can't breath properly, have deformed eye sockets or deformed things with long backs and tiny legs.

I get your point with fashion accessory dogs owned by orange wannabe celebs, or chavs with pit-bulls. But probably more than 80% of dogs and owners have a balanced and mutually beneficial existence. Have had since the Stone Age... 

"you let me sleep in the corner and throw me a chunk of brontosaurus, and I'll bite any cunt that tries to get into the cave."

A natural and synchronously occurring part of both human and canine societal evolution.