CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Foreign killers and other foreign psychos

Penny Farthing

I am not sure where Ms Skana comes from but at a guess her family moved to the UK sometime in the past 30 years. It is of note that many of these cunts seem to come from Eastern Europe and that we will  spend huge amounts of money holding them behind bars for a very long time in a comfort relatively better than they would have enjoyed in ordinary life back home. Whether there are proportionally more fruitcakes in their communities than in our the indigenous community I do not know, however I do know that any money we have should go on dealing with our own violent fruitcakes rather than also importing them from elsewhere. Fuck them off back home and make them walk the channel if needs be. If doing save just one child's life of whatever it will be worth while

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-55189658

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am not sure where Ms Skana comes from but at a guess her family moved to the UK sometime in the past 30 years. It is of note that many of these cunts seem to come from Eastern Europe and that we will  spend huge amounts of money holding them behind bars for a very long time in a comfort relatively better than they would have enjoyed in ordinary life back home. Whether there are proportionally more fruitcakes in their communities than in our the indigenous community I do not know, however I do know that any money we have should go on dealing with our own violent fruitcakes rather than also importing them from elsewhere. Fuck them off back home and make them walk the channel if needs be. If doing save just one child's life of whatever it will be worth while

He's from Albania, so a worthy addition to our society. Mental illness or not, if he'd done that to any of my loved ones, I'd move heaven and earth to fucking murder the Albanian piece of shit. 

I totally get what Gyps said above ^ and I think we'd all feel exactly the same. Unfortunately, manslaughter seems to be the right verdict nonetheless. 

I do hope the judge takes into account that she chose not to take her anti-psychotics and sentences her accordingly before, if possible, ordering her deportation to serve her time in Albania. There does seem in this case to be a certain level of recklessness with regard to her not taking her medication that made this almost inevitable. Under such circumstances manslaughter seems inadequate, but murder is also not appropriate. It should be made possible to detain these people if they stop taking their meds. 

Care in the community my arse. 

23 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Great. So she'll be roaming our streets again in the next couple of years once she's convinced a well meaning psychiatrist she poses no threat to children. It's highly unlikely she'll be deported as its under the mental health act. So expect to see this fucking animal on about 2 grands worth of benefits a month and the obligatory council flat. The unwashed whore should be eating big bertha's wizards sleeve in Holloway, and receiving daily beatings for this heinous act. 

Fucking Crown Court cunts! 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Great. So she'll be roaming our streets again in the next couple of years once she's convinced a well meaning psychiatrist she poses no threat to children. It's highly unlikely she'll be deported as its under the mental health act. So expect to see this fucking animal on about 2 grands worth of benefits a month and the obligatory council flat. The unwashed whore should be eating big bertha's wizards sleeve in Holloway, and receiving daily beatings for this heinous act. 

Unfortunately Big Bertha, if she exists, isn't in Hollyway. They closed it down several years ago if I'm not mistaken 

There’s a clear link between a relaxed immigration policy and a rise in violent crime. This penchant for beheading, throat slitting and macheteing people on the streets comes from countries where life is very cheap, much less valued than here. Albanians, Somalians, Sudanese et al come from shitfuck hellholes where this kind f behaviour is relatively acceptable. So when you permit these cunts to piss in here, what the fuck do you expect to happen? I don’t remember too many cases of such casual yet extreme violence in the UK when I was growing up. It’s becoming a regular thing here and before long, no one-will be shocked or appalled. I’m surprise Auntie published her name as it’s foreign and might lead to racist overtones, and we can’t have that now can we. Shoot the rip & send her parents the bill for the bullet...then kick any relatives out or send the cunts, all inclusive, to Cape Verde....that’ll teach ‘em.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

'Fuck off back home', yes? You've got to be among the biggest hypocrites this site has ever seen, Pen, but you're too fucking vapid to realise it.

If I'm not mistaken you've been a Labour Party lefty shitweasel supporter all of your adult life – helping to vote Mr Cunt aka pro-immigration Tony Blair to power on more than one occasion. Sadly you still appear immune to any source of real news other than the manipulative, pro-Labour, left-wing BBC, with yet another link from the UK's chief instigator of fake information.

The BBC's continued support for mass immigration into the UK is one of those areas where its detachment from the concerns of the indigenous Briton in the street started to become very evident under Mr Cunt's stewardship, who believed people from other parts of the world (especially an affordable short-term workforce from Eastern Europe and countries such as Albania) had the right to come and live in the UK. Now look at where it's got us, with the ongoing plethora of housing shortages, ongoing road congestion and soaring crime rates.

Any discussion about immigration via the BBC remains strictly off-limits, with most who challenge it still accused of being 'racist' among its political authority. Any politicians not left-of-centre quickly learn that saying anything against immigration (i.e. those who do not abide by BBC or Guardian media restrictions) could be in for a career-ending ride.

You helped vote for this – and then you complain when serious crimes such as this come about. You embarrassingly thick, hypocritical, animal-hating fucking childless tranny cunt.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

'Fuck off back home', yes? You've got to be among the biggest hypocrites this site has ever seen, Pen, but you're too fucking vapid to realise it.

If I'm not mistaken you've been a Labour Party lefty shitweasel supporter all of your adult life – helping to vote Mr Cunt aka pro-immigration Tony Blair to power on more than one occasion. Sadly you still appear immune to any source of real news other than the manipulative, pro-Labour, left-wing BBC, with yet another link from the UK's chief instigator of fake information.

The BBC's continued support for mass immigration into the UK is one of those areas where its detachment from the concerns of the indigenous Briton in the street started to become very evident under Mr Cunt's stewardship, who believed people from other parts of the world (especially an affordable short-term workforce from Eastern Europe and countries such as Albania) had the right to come and live in the UK. Now look at where it's got us, with the ongoing plethora of housing shortages, ongoing road congestion and soaring crime rates.

Any discussion about immigration via the BBC remains strictly off-limits, with most who challenge it still accused of being 'racist' among its political authority. Any politicians not left-of-centre quickly learn that saying anything against immigration (i.e. those who do not abide by BBC or Guardian media restrictions) could be in for a career-ending ride.

You helped vote for this – and then you complain when serious crimes such as this come about. You embarrassingly thick, hypocritical, animal-hating fucking childless tranny cunt.

Not a fan then Wolfo?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Fucking hell, Wolfie I'm glad we get on. This is perhaps the most eloquent yet brutally savage critical destruction of another poster that I've ever seen on here. A thorough character assassination that was so effective that it almost had me feeling sorry for "it".

Superb work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, Wolfie I'm glad we get on. This is perhaps the most eloquent yet brutally savage critical destruction of another poster that I've ever seen on here. A thorough character assassination that was so effective that it almost had me feeling sorry for "it".

Superb work.

You are a lowly council employee wanker .. nuff said.

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

One of our own did it in Exeter last year .. public school educated wanker to boot  .. did not take his medication, went out and killed three men, found not guilty and was simply sent to a loony bin .. will probably be "cured" and out within 5 years.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

One of our own did it in Exeter last year .. public school educated wanker to boot  .. did not take his medication, went out and killed three men, found not guilty and was simply sent to a loony bin .. will probably be "cured" and out within 5 years.

Yes but weren’t they all chutney-ferrets, in the season?

11 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

You are a lowly council employee wanker .. nuff said.

Indeed, I can only dream of one day making the big time. I spend my days fantasising about having a career where I can realise my full potential by stamping holes in little cardboard tickets for the next 30 years.

If I'm lucky, I can then spend my twilight years friendless, childless and the proud owner of twenty pairs of size ten high heels.

Freak.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I might be a labour voter but i am from lefty hang em', garrot em' flog em' brigade not a whinging old puff who was scared to live in Essex.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Indeed, I can only dream of one day making the big time. I spend my days fantasising about having a career where I can realise my full potential by stamping holes in little cardboard tickets for the next 30 years.

If I'm lucky, I can then spend my twilight years friendless, childless and the proud owner twenty pairs of size ten high heels.

Freak.

No doubt that is how you will end your days.

33 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I might be a labour voter but i am from lefty hang em', garrot em' flog em' brigade not a whinging old puff who was scared to live in Essex.

While on the subject of whingeing old poofs, where's @Frank when his only friend is taking another kicking in the balls?

Edited by Wolfie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Maybe he should be a future PM. I mean who's gonna notice another loony in charge? 

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

Here I am, wolfers.. bully-boy. Hit me with your best shot.

Despite the delicious irony of someone who's served more bans for bullying than any other citing me of the same, I don't wish to wage war on someone who's survived cancer however many times it is. So, without wishing to sound like your regular prostate-checker... relax. Here, have this: