CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Heaps of maoris here. I’ve never met one I didn’t like, to be honest.

Amen. Lots of Kiwis and Maoris here in WA who work FIFO for the big miners. They all seem like big affable chaps to me. They love smashing into each other on the rugby field at the end of our street at the weekends, but they are never anything other than polite to the various oldies who stand watching the violence with their dogs. Including me. Just don’t ask them to fix your deck.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You can't fight aggressive intimidation with reasoned pacifism. Stick your hands in your pockets and hire your own muscle. 

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm on the side of Roops and the saboteurs. But the opposition have their own enforcers, and a group of middle class Tom & Jemima's aren't going to do much about it. £1200 will get you 4 gorrilas with pickaxe handles for the day. Don't whine about intimidation like schoolchildren, fucking fight back.

Money in pockets goes towards fuel, GPS devices with OS mapping, two-way radios and drones. The last thing needed are heavies who have zero emotional investment in the cause. A decision was made when when hunting with dogs was made illegal that there would be no criminality or instigating violence by sabs and monitors. Its a policy that has helped the anti's win the social media battle against the Countryside Alliance and interested parties.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Money in pockets goes towards fuel, GPS devices with OS mapping, two-way radios and drones. The last thing needed are heavies who have zero emotional investment in the cause. A decision was made when when hunting with dogs was made illegal that there would be no criminality or instigating violence by sabs and monitors. Its a policy that has helped the anti's win the social media battle against the Countryside Alliance and interested parties.

Not instigating violence. Protecting you lot from it, should it be employed by the opposition. Not everybody in private security is a knuckle dragging thug. a lot of them are also animal lovers. We generally see humans at their worst and appreciate animals the more for it. 

On 12/12/2020 at 01:18, JohnnySaucePants said:

Cobblers, your getting nothing off me. Ive never laid claim that it was written by me, i simply found it on a now pretty well defunct website, so it's obviously been posted around a bit. Yep, i copied it and posted it one here, i think it's quite funny, sort of well expressed too and sums Hull up very well. Probably it's also beyond the capabilities of @Decimus who claims to be the original writer; i have doubts about that.  What i suspect is that now it's surfaced, the weasel is worried he'll be found out that he nicked it off the web, posted it on here, if he ever did, that i dont know, and claimed it as his own work. A thoroughly despicable act of wankerish deceit. A flogging wouldnt be enough.

If he's so concerned and worrying himself into an early grave, then maybe he should come clean, there's salvation in asking for forgiveness for such utter cuntishness.

My other reason, the web site in question is nothing like CC, its a comedy, banter sort of place. Was a good place for a good old British piss take. A few who were on there are friends of mine, the whole thing morphed into a FB group, and whilst i'm not a member, i have no intentions of giving you or anyone else information that would lead you to demean the lives of the good folk on there, 

In saying that, it's obviously been posted around a fair bit and should i imagine to easy to find.  Maybe if @Decimuswas indeed the original writer ( which i cant imaging he is) and is so incensed by someone else copying and pasting it, then he should have copy written it. Dopey git, although i dont think its THAT good by any means.

My sincere apologies Wolfie for the late reply. I've been away boating and fishing ( again). It's summer here, fucking wonderful, have a nice day,  🙂 

My sincere apologies for a late reply are reciprocated. I've been busy negotiating my way through traffic among congested roads, braving the grey skies and non-stop drizzle, desperately trying in vain to make an NHS appointment with an Indian doctor, and giving my hard-earned cash to immigrants who've become so ingrained into England's rural core that I no longer have a choice.

For these reasons it gives me great pleasure to now be 100% sure you are bullshitting. While not a direct link, a screen-grab would have sufficed (clandestine to any previous member names) – but you are clearly incapable of providing evidence to support your non-plagiaristic claim.

From now on, I am going to refer to you as 'Johnny Bullshit', Johnny Bullshit.

11 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

...i honestly dont have a clue how to do a screen shot or grab or whatever it's called and post it on here. I need instructions...

1/ On your computer, press the Windows and "print screen" keys at the same time on whatever screen grab you wish to show as evidence. The image will be saved to the clipboard but you won't see it.

2/ Go into Paint 3D (you have it on your PC, I checked)

3/ Click on Menu (found at top LH of the app)

4/ In the drop down menu click on "New"

5/ Press CTRL + V to paste screenshot from the clipboard

6/ Go back to menu and "save as" image as a JPEG to wherever your images are stored

7/ If there any difficulties seek the services of anyone over the age of six and they will do the above for you.

You're welcome.

8 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

1/ On your computer, press the Windows and "print screen" keys at the same time on whatever screen grab you wish to show as evidence. The image will be saved to the clipboard but you won't see it.

6/ Go back to menu and "save as" image as a JPEG to wherever your images are stored

7/ If there any difficulties seek the services of anyone over the age of six and they will do the above for you.

Your welcome.

8/ You’re. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're welcome.

Wouldn't Windows Snipping Tool be easier? Although, he could still be using Windows 2000 I suppose. 

Couldn't be that it's just a lame arsed excuse, could it? 

12 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well to be Frank, or i could be Earnest, i honestly dont have a clue how to do a screen shot or grab or whatever it's called and post it on here. I need instructions.

The weather sounds typically British, fucking awful. There dosnt seem to be a lot of difference between summer and winter from what i remember, it's beyond me to see why  any self respecting refugee would want to be there. 

I don't know what's worse, being an unrepentant, plagiarising bullshitter, or freely admitting you're that fucking mentally retarded you don't know how to do a screen shot.

You are without doubt, the thickest fucking cunt I've ever come across on here. As you are such a spastic, I feel like I need to give you further instructions and remind you to include in the screen shot the date that it was posted. Not that I'm expecting you to produce anything, as you're lying through your retarded, overbiting teeth.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what's worse, being an unrepentant, plagiarising bullshitter, or freely admitting you're that fucking mentally retarded you don't know how to do a screen shot.

You are without doubt, the thickest fucking cunt I've ever come across on here. As you are such a spastic, I feel like I need to give you further instructions and remind you to include in the screen shot the date that it was posted. Not that I'm expecting you to produce anything, as you're lying through your retarded, overbiting teeth.

You've started early. I thought at this time of the day you'd be recovering from taking the knee up your arse all night. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You've started early. I thought at this time of the day you'd be recovering from taking the knee up your arse all night. 

I've just had a mooch on your profile, Harold. I'm not sure how it has escaped my attention until now, but your like-to-post ratio is fucking abysmal, possibly the worst of all time.

Short of admitting that this is because you are absolutely shit, do you have any other theories why this could be?

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Thank you. When i have a bit of time i'll give it a ago. This lap top uses Windows 10 

Indebted to your wisdom. 🙂 

You should be embarrassed your own lack of wisdom, you fucking imbecile. 

*waits to be told I failed all my exams, have never achieved anything, live in a council house, have never been anywhere, am lowlife scum. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Cut the bullshit Johnny Bullshit and use your newly discovered infant school IT skills and provide the evidence you claim to possess. You have no excuses now, so failure to do so will be proof positive that you are, as is widely believed, a bullshitting, loudmouthed, thick-as-pigshit wanker.

• Like 3

Guest Vicious Bastard

The trouble is with this BLM thing, is the media have "Over cooked it," for the simple reason that they're a bunch of misguided , self opinionated wankers.The truth, they  just don't do. The blacks are pissed off and embarrassed by their condescending shit, and the whites have been made to feel like some kind of demonic Nazis. They need to shut the fuck up and let it rest.

17 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

FF sake, you have taken the bait yet again. You stupid, stupid fucking idiot. Every time a fucking coconut. 

There's nothing you can ever do about it is there, it's simply who you are. Yep, council house moron for sure.  Just dont breed. 🙂 

Ah the old "you fell into my trap". Previous site bullshitter Monumental Cunt always used to inexplicably bring this one out whenever he was caught telling porkies.

Just what bait has he taken? The bait that makes you appear to be a lying fucking cunt with the computer skills of an Amish spastic? If so, you've caught him hook, line and sinker.

You fucking idiot.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Evening scum. How are you? In a slightly better mood are we. Or have they still got you in a straight jacket. Keep taking the meds, you thieving immoral little bastard. Proof is on the way. You coro addicted wanker.   

Have a nice day 🙂 . 

Drink bleach too. 

Of course it's on the way, Johnny. It's only taken you four weeks to learn the copy function, so I expect to see it sometime in June 2021 when you've finally mastered paste.

Your idiocy appears to know no bounds, it's breathtaking.

45 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You should be embarrassed your own lack of wisdom, you fucking imbecile. 

*waits to be told I failed all my exams, have never achieved anything, live in a council house, have never been anywhere, am lowlife scum. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Cut the bullshit Johnny Bullshit and use your newly discovered infant school IT skills and provide the evidence you claim to possess. You have no excuses now, so failure to do so will be proof positive that you are, as is widely believed, a bullshitting, loudmouthed, thick-as-pigshit wanker.

It's amazing how much pleasure one can get over watching someone get caught out in the act of plagiarism, who then unsuccessfully tries to weasel out of it.

Johnny, you find yourself in quite the fucking pickle. Completely unable to back up your bullshit and looking increasingly desperate, you'll soon find you won't be able to comment on anything else ever again without every post you make being replied to asking for evidence of its originality.

You're fucked, how do you propose to get out of this?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's amazing how much pleasure one can get over watching someone get caught out in the act of plagiarism, who then unsuccessfully tries to weasel out of it.

Johnny, you find yourself in quite the fucking pickle. Completely unable to back up your bullshit and looking increasingly desperate, you'll soon find you won't be able to comment on anything else ever again without every post you make being replied to asking for evidence of its originality.

You're fucked, how do you propose to get out of this?

He seems a little out of his depth here, Decs. I’ve been watching with ever decreasing interest, and I think he has reached his nadir.

7 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

He seems a little out of his depth here, Decs. I’ve been watching with ever decreasing interest, and I think he has reached his nadir.

I feel like he could use a helping hand, Southern. So as it's Christmas I'll do him a favour.

@JohnnySaucePants if I was in your shoes, I'd only see one way out of this. Are you a member of any other sites that utilises the format of this particular forum? If so, go back and find a post you made prior to my nomination. Edit it, delete whatever infantile bollocks you originally posted in it, and paste in my masterpiece. Make sure you don't tick the box to show it is edited, and Bob's your uncle, to anyone but the moderator of that site, it'll look like you've been proven right.

No need to thank me.

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Hahah, for fuck sake. You have shit your strides over this eh. Time will, when i choose, simply show, as has already been shown, that i didnt pen it, and ive never claimed to either.

But will show, that you, being the snivelling, toady lying, shifty little wanker that you are, nicked it and claimed it as your own work and took whatever credit you could glean for it. Why, who the fuck knows. Sheer desperation for a little bit of recognition maybe, in which case your a sadder bastard than i ever imagined possible. Hang yourself immediately out of shame. 

Twat. Have a nice day though. 🙂 

I'd say the time was now, Johnny, unless you enjoy being in the self-dug hole you're neck deep in. What exactly is it you are waiting for? One would think you'd be keen to clear your name and to cease looking like a desperate, bullshitting idiot.

Here's an extra incentive, if you can produce your evidence by the end of today, I'll never post on here again, apart from one final contribution issuing you a grovelling apology. Failure to do so with such an enticing offer on the table will be the final nail in your coffin.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Evening scum. How are you? In a slightly better mood are we. Or have they still got you in a straight jacket. Keep taking the meds, you thieving immoral little bastard. Proof is on the way. You coro addicted wanker.   

Have a nice day 🙂 . 

Drink bleach too. 

Saucepan .. I have been reading some of your past posts .. you work at a car wash don't you?