CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note.. Have you visited Frank's restaurant yet? If not, see if he can get you in before Christmas. Have the Kleftiko with sautéed potatoes and glazed veg. Superb.

@Frank ?

Eric, it hasn't been one of your best performances on here this evening, has it? Disclosing a personal message here on the open board makes me feel sick to the stomach. Go to bed. 

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If you are truly English, it has to be goose, Gressingham for me. A bit fiddly and greasy with not much meat, but utterly delicious. I recommend layering the leftovers twixt sage leaves and goose gravy for a Boxing Day treat. Never failed in my house. Turkey is a tasteless, chalky American abhorration and has no place at an Englishman’s table.

Turkey is fuckin' cat food.

I got to number two on the leader board. I’d like to think it was due to pure talent which in my unsupported case it was. But what you need to realise is this. The likey boys came before us, it’s a cabal of historical pricks. They get likes for the most mundane, lame posts....it’s a closed shop. The same historical shitheads then post about ‘lack of new blood’ when it appears they cower, congregate and bully them off the site. They then cry about ‘how it used to be.’ And where is the new blood and ‘in the old days’ etc. The same wankers, like the same wankers posts and hence, the same ‘leaderboard’ or whatever that is. Bottom line, shithead life failures like @Decimusget a reason to wake up in the morning and not do the honourable thing like, drown in a fen. Here we are. A forum that as a future has two choices, accept, vibrate and move on, or sit and let it become a closed shop for limited, cowardly gangs of shitcunts...you know who you are...on your hind legs now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I got to number two on the leader board. I’d like to think it was due to pure talent which in my unsupported case it was. But what you need to realise is this. The likey boys came before us, it’s a cabal of historical pricks. They get likes for the most mundane, lame posts....it’s a closed shop. The same historical shitheads then post about ‘lack of new blood’ when it appears they cower, congregate and bully them off the site. They then cry about ‘how it used to be.’ And where is the new blood and ‘in the old days’ etc. The same wankers, like the same wankers posts and hence, the same ‘leaderboard’ or whatever that is. Bottom line, shithead life failures like @Decimusget a reason to wake up in the morning and not do the honourable thing like, drown in a fen. Here we are. A forum that as a future has two choices, accept, vibrate and move on, or sit and let it become a closed shop for limited, cowardly gangs of shitcunts...you know who you are...on your hind legs now.

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Exactly, the same reasons an old friend of mine who was on the old CC site said. It's not the same or anywhere near as good so he never logs on. Fucking bunch of lame post wankers. Sucking each others cocks. @Decimus, @Ape™️and @Eric Cuntman. Immediately spring to mind.  Three of the worst mindless lame little leader board climbing cunts ever to draw breath.  

Gay.

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Exactly, the same reasons an old friend of mine who was on the old CC site said. It's not the same or anywhere near as good so he never logs on. Fucking bunch of lame post wankers. Sucking each others cocks. @Decimus, @Ape™️and @Eric Cuntman. Immediately spring to mind.  Three of the worst mindless lame little leader board climbing cunts ever to draw breath.  

‘Like’ farmers... killing the forum. Then crying about the old days. As a grovelling cunt @Eric Cuntmanis above it, normally. But they will kill new blood...they truly will.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Glad to see it’s all “just a game” to you, as explained in one of your recent royal institution Xmas lectures on forum etiquette. Up in the middle of the night, discussing the rules of the “game” with another fucking idiot. Priceless. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Glad to see it’s all “just a game” to you, as explained in one of your recent royal institution Xmas lectures on forum etiquette. Up in the middle of the night, discussing the rules of the “game” with another fucking idiot. Priceless. 

What a pair of whingeing, crybaby cunts. First they shoot off PMs pleading with people to be nice, and now little rattled DC has been up until three in the morning crying about bullying, even though he allegedly knows that it is all a game.

As you say, priceless.

16 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Out of likes.

These retards remind me of two chimps in a zoo eating each other's shit.

• Like 1

A few points for forum "expert" @Dyslexic cnut

If you knew the site, you'd realise that it is far from a closed shop. There's an inevitable period where a new cunt will get a kicking and one of two things will happen. They'll either prove their worth by rising to it and producing quality posts and nominations, or they'll cry until the early hours of the morning about the big boys being beastly and how it's all so unfair.

Your hero Eric was in the former camp, as was King Billy, myself and most of the others on here who can string a sentence together.

You're firmly in the latter camp, a complete faggot totally Ill suited to the nature of this forum. You're so bewilderingly confident of your own talents that you appear to believe the only reason that you never appear on the Leaderboard is because the big boys refuse to recognise and reward your genius. It's never occurred to you that it could be more to do with the fact that your posts are mainly beige, mundane and devoid of any insight or humour. 

Your frantic performance last night, sat up until the early hours rattling and displaying your crippling insecurity and neediness will never be forgotten. I'd say that you were finished on here, but you never really got started, did you?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If you knew the site, you'd realise that it is far from a closed shop. There's an inevitable period where a new cunt will get a kicking and one of two things will happen. They'll either prove their worth by rising to it and producing quality posts and nominations, or they'll cry until the early hours of the morning about the big boys being beastly and how it's all so unfair.

Your hero Eric was in the former camp, as was King Billy, myself and most of the others on here who can string a sentence together.

You're firmly in the latter camp, a complete faggot totally Ill suited to the nature of this forum. You're so bewilderingly confident of your own talents that you appear to believe the only reason that you never appear on the Leaderboard is because the big boys refuse to recognise and reward your genius. It's never occurred to you that it could more to do with the fact that your posts are mainly beige, mundane and devoid of any insight or humour. 

Your frantic performance last night, sat up until the early hours rattling and displaying your crippling insecurity and neediness will never be forgotten. I'd say that you were finished on here, but you never really got started, did you?

You should spend the festive period reflecting on the afterlife and where your soul will finish...

By helping sex offenders you could assuage some of your own dreadful deficiencies and find a place in paradise.

The Broadmoor Volunteer Trust welcomes visitors.

23 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Do one you scouse poof!

"Time to think boys" Jesus fucking Christ, more arrogant presumption on his part. Did he think we'd be visited by Marley's ghost in the night and taught about the true meaning of Christmas? Or did he think his rambling early morning rantings would somehow persuade us all to mend our ways and stop being mean to him?

The man is the gift that keeps on giving. What a fucking wanker.

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You're firmly in the latter camp, a complete faggot totally Ill suited to the nature of this forum. You're so bewilderingly confident of your own talents that you appear to believe the only reason that you never appear on the Leaderboard is because the big boys refuse to recognise and reward your genius. It's never occurred to you that it could be more to do with the fact that your posts are mainly beige, mundane and devoid of any insight or humour. 

Out of likes.

This cunt is beyond pathetic.

His plea to Eric last night and subsequent discovery that he had been taken for a total cunt had me laughing to the point of tears.

There's only one place for him to go now.

Is the Dear Dierdre column still going in the Sun?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

"Time to think boys" Jesus fucking Christ, more arrogant presumption on his part. Did he think we'd be visited by Marley's ghost in the night and taught about the true meaning of Christmas? Or did he think his rambling early morning rantings would somehow persuade us all to mend our ways and stop being mean to him?

The man is the gift that keeps on giving. What a fucking wanker.

Lol! I don't know if there's a facility on here for archiving the best examples of self delusion for everyone to have a chuckle at when the corner goes a bit dead but I might suggest it to Roops if there isn't.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You should spend the festive period reflecting on the afterlife and where your soul will finish...

By helping sex offenders you could assuage some of your own dreadful deficiencies and find a place in paradise.

The Broadmoor Volunteer Trust welcomes visitors.

How wonderful. Punkape.exe has a new line of code. It must be Christmas.