CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Goober said:

How wonderful. Punkape.exe has a new line of code. It must be Christmas. 

Preventing sex offenders from reoffending will help safeguard all members of society and help to empty our prisons.

I propose Cuntscorner form a prison visitors group with specific focus on sex offenders.Many posters on here could provide valuable life experience in helping offenders confront their demons and move forward positively.

7 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Preventing sex offenders from reoffending will help safeguard all members of society and help to empty our prisons.

I propose Cuntscorner form a prison visitors group with specific focus on sex offenders.Many posters on here could provide valuable life experience in helping offenders confront their demons and move forward positively.

Your obsession with sex offenders is quite disturbing. I honestly believe you to be a perverse, depraved sexual deviant. 

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I got to number two on the leader board. I’d like to think it was due to pure talent which in my unsupported case it was. But what you need to realise is this. The likey boys came before us, it’s a cabal of historical pricks. They get likes for the most mundane, lame posts....it’s a closed shop. The same historical shitheads then post about ‘lack of new blood’ when it appears they cower, congregate and bully them off the site. They then cry about ‘how it used to be.’ And where is the new blood and ‘in the old days’ etc. The same wankers, like the same wankers posts and hence, the same ‘leaderboard’ or whatever that is. Bottom line, shithead life failures like @Decimusget a reason to wake up in the morning and not do the honourable thing like, drown in a fen. Here we are. A forum that as a future has two choices, accept, vibrate and move on, or sit and let it become a closed shop for limited, cowardly gangs of shitcunts...you know who you are...on your hind legs now.

Vibrate?

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Vibrate?

Despite him supposedly not caring and constantly stating he's aware that it's "only a game", DC appears to be totally obsessed about the time a couple of months ago when he appeared second on the leaderboard of an insignificant site barely anyone ever posts on.

So obsessed, he even messaged Eric at the time to ask if he was proud of him, just in case he missed it.

What a fucking pathetic worm.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite him supposedly not caring and constantly stating he's aware that it's "only a game", DC appears to be totally obsessed about the time a couple of months ago when he appeared second on the leaderboard of an insignificant site barely anyone ever posts on.

So obsessed, he even messaged Eric at the time to ask if he was proud of him, just in case he missed it.

I remember when you used all of your likes in order to give @Witheredscrote a healthy helping of ten cunts a day for a fortnight, naturally sacrificing your own leaderboard position.

Since then likes have only ever held the value of a Frenchman's tears to me - a nice occurrence when you happen to earn them, but hardly rare.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I remember when you used all of your likes in order to give @Witheredscrote a healthy helping of ten cunts a day for a fortnight, naturally sacrificing your own leaderboard position.

Since then likes have only ever held the value of a Frenchman's tears to me - a nice occurrence when you happen to earn them, but hardly rare.

I wouldn't waste time debating with the cunt. It is, with genuine regret, that I have had to report him for an abusive p.m. on Monday. He implied that I am the issue of a platoon of Nazis in Boulogne, and a village crone. Clear violations of rules 8 & 12, and complete bollocks. I expect a full retraction, and his banning for at least 6 months. My mother was nowhere near Boulogne.

You can fuck off as well.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I wouldn't waste time debating with the cunt. It is, with genuine regret, that I have had to report him for an abusive p.m. on Monday. He implied that I am the issue of a platoon of Nazis in Boulogne, and a village crone. Clear violations of rules 8 & 12, and complete bollocks. I expect a full retraction, and his banning for at least 6 months. My mother was nowhere near Boulogne.

You can fuck off as well.

You fucking love it.

42 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Those were the days. Were you here during the skullduggery of LikeRemoveGate. Withers was at the top of the leaderboard and myself and others strategically removed likes so I'd leapfrog him. I think Quincy and I got a month for that one.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

To late for grovelling. Expect  a lengthy ban.  Giving me a 'like' indeed.

You'll get no apologies from me, I enjoyed every moment of it. You wouldn't be the man you are today if it wasn't for the constant abuse I've subjected you to over the last five years.

24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Those were the days. Were you here during the skullduggery of LikeRemoveGate. Withers was at the top of the leaderboard and myself and others strategically removed likes so I'd leapfrog him. I think Quincy and I got a month for that one.

Before my time, I think.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

That right DC baby?...did ya go seeking positive affirmations for yer life milestone?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Keep your eyes peeled, P. If he denies it I'm sure Eric will confirm and provide evidence. 

Are you proud of DC, Panz?

Well id swing between pity n disgust..the kinda feelin ya have when you've unwittingly been shelling a hospital for the chromosomaly challenged

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

A few points for forum "expert" @Dyslexic cnut

If you knew the site, you'd realise that it is far from a closed shop. There's an inevitable period where a new cunt will get a kicking and one of two things will happen. They'll either prove their worth by rising to it and producing quality posts and nominations, or they'll cry until the early hours of the morning about the big boys being beastly and how it's all so unfair.

Your hero Eric was in the former camp, as was King Billy, myself and most of the others on here who can string a sentence together.

You're firmly in the latter camp, a complete faggot totally Ill suited to the nature of this forum. You're so bewilderingly confident of your own talents that you appear to believe the only reason that you never appear on the Leaderboard is because the big boys refuse to recognise and reward your genius. It's never occurred to you that it could be more to do with the fact that your posts are mainly beige, mundane and devoid of any insight or humour. 

Your frantic performance last night, sat up until the early hours rattling and displaying your crippling insecurity and neediness will never be forgotten. I'd say that you were finished on here, but you never really got started, did you?

Many thanks for this.

12 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Exactly, the same reasons an old friend of mine who was on the old CC site said. It's not the same or anywhere near as good so he never logs on. Fucking bunch of lame post wankers. Sucking each others cocks. @Decimus, @Ape™️and @Eric Cuntman. Immediately spring to mind.  Three of the worst mindless lame little leader board climbing cunts ever to draw breath.  

The only "old friend" you have is your shit dog. If this cunt even exists then why did you decide to join if he said it was shit? Why have you never mentioned this veteran punter before now?

I'm one of the few cunts who are actually OK with @Dyslexic cnut, in fact I like to think I helped motivate him to stick around through the initial ceremonial arse-kicking, but you just come across as a shit stirring, manipulative little fantasist cunt. The question has to be asked why you would contact a punter who is even newer than you for help and advice?

I don't like you, Johnny. Not one bit. Beating a newbie to toughen them up is one thing, even manipulating them to fight your battles is somewhat acceptable, but doing it all via PM so no other punters get a fair chance to point out your manipulations? To someone who's clearly stated he holds the PM function sacred?

You really are a scummy little bottom feeding gremlin.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The only "old friend" you have is your shit dog. If this cunt even exists then why did you decide to join if he said it was shit? Why have you never mentioned this veteran punter before now?

I'm one of the few cunts who are actually OK with @Dyslexic cnut, in fact I like to think I helped motivate him to stick around through the initial ceremonial arse-kicking, but you just come across as a shit stirring, manipulative little fantasist cunt. The question has to be asked why you would contact a punter who is even newer than you for help and advice?

I don't like you, Johnny. Not one bit. Beating a newbie to toughen them up is one thing, even manipulating them to fight your battles is somewhat acceptable, but doing it all via PM so no other punters get a fair chance to point out your manipulations? To someone who's clearly stated he holds the PM function sacred?

You really are a scummy little bottom feeding gremlin.

JSP seems to me to be a rebirth of MC .. Cotswold stone cladding moved to New Zealand or perhaps it was in New Zealand all along as MC's knowledge of the Cotswolds  always looked as if it came from wikipedia and googlemaps.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Have you hacked @Eric Cuntman’s inbox, dickhead? Failing that, the PM function is officially fucked and of no use anymore or are we to assume that a PM to certain individuals really is a message to all of his little mates. You are a self confessed post adulterer, are we to assume that you can now access other member’s inboxes too? You’re sad enough to spend your life trying you warped limited cunt. Fuck off, embarrassment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you hacked @Eric Cuntman’s inbox, dickhead? Failing that, the PM function is officially fucked and of no use anymore or are we to assume that a PM to certain individuals really is a message to all of his little mates. You are a self confessed post adulterer, are we to assume that you can now access other member’s inboxes too? You’re sad enough to spend your life trying you warped limited cunt. Fuck off, embarrassment.

Yer done here DC baby..best take the bottle of brandy and revolver into the study.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1