CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you hacked @Eric Cuntman’s inbox, dickhead? Failing that, the PM function is officially fucked and of no use anymore or are we to assume that a PM to certain individuals really is a message to all of his little mates. You are a self confessed post adulterer, are we to assume that you can now access other member’s inboxes too? You’re sad enough to spend your life trying you warped limited cunt. Fuck off, embarrassment.

Again you give me too much credit. First of all I was a master manipulator capable of bending others to my will with mere words. Now I'm an IT expert with a self-made cyber skeleton key that I can use to sift through the sordid messages of all the site's members.

I wish I was as talented as you make me out to be, DC, but the truth is more mundane than that. Eric told me.

Do you want to change your story and admit it, or would you rather wait until he logs on and confirms it himself?

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Again you give me too much credit. First of all I was a master manipulator capable of bending others to my will with mere words. Now I'm an IT expert with a self-made cyber skeleton key that I can use to sift through the sordid messages of all the site's members.

I wish I was as talented as you make me out to be, DC, but the truth is more mundane than that. Eric told me.

Do you want to change your story and admit it, or would you rather wait until he logs on and confirms it himself?

I’ll bet you got leathered at school, if you ever went.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I am I was.... Ai/Jude Law as Gigolo Joe

My unbridled sense of sexual adventure is causing disruption in the workplace. King of Queens/Jerry Stiller as Arthur Spooner

Take me to the pod. Escape From New York/Donald Pleasance as The President

Fuck off. 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am I was.... Ai/Jude Law as Gigolo Joe

My unbridled sense of sexual adventure is causing disruption in the workplace. King of Queens/Jerry Stiller as Arthur Spooner

Take me to the pod. Escape From New York/Donald Pleasance as The President

Fuck off. 

You've started early on the pipe today, Harold.

Good afternoon and fuck off.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a pair of whingeing, crybaby cunts. First they shoot off PMs pleading with people to be nice, and now little rattled DC has been up until three in the morning crying about bullying, even though he allegedly knows that it is all a game.

As you say, priceless.

11pm in St Lucia, retard. Wrong again eh? Bit of a theme developing here, Cunt.

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

11pm in St Lucia, retard. Wrong again eh? Bit of a theme developing here, Cunt.

I'm sure Mrs Roop's can confirm where you were posting from. Forgive me if I don't take your word for it as Eric has just confirmed above that you've lied through your teeth AGAIN.

"Ooooh Eric, mate, mate, mate, are you proud of me?"

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Was it a self deprecating PM Eric or a genuine earnest beg for your approval? Did you return PM me & tell me to fuck off as you would had the latter been the case?

So self-deprecating that yesterday you made reference to the fantastic moment you once hit second on an internet forum leaderboard months after the fact. Don't try and weasel out of it by making out you were joking, you cringeworthy, sycophantic wanker.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Was it a self deprecating PM Eric or a genuine earnest beg for your approval? Did you return PM me & tell me to fuck off as you would had the latter been the case?

No. I asked if you had been here before using a different ID. You replied 'No', and then logged out for a week and got the grumps because I didn't pat you on the head and tell you what a clever boy you'd been.

Next question?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No. I asked if you had been here before using a different ID. You replied 'No', and then logged out for a week and got the grumps because I didn't pat you on the head and tell you what a clever boy you'd been.

Next question?

Or went to work overseas for a week?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Or went to work overseas for a week?

A few points again, DC.

If it was tongue and cheek, why did you initially deny ever sending it? Lying about it clearly shows that you didn't want this to come out. If it was a tongue-in-cheek, off the cuff remark you'd have admitted it when first challenged instead of waiting to be exposed as a bullshitter. Secondly, as I previously asked, if you weren't looking for affirmation and didn't give two shits, why bring up how great you were to achieve such a pathetic status last night?

Finally, do you think that anyone will buy that you were working overseas after yet another lie of yours has been brought to light?

Consider your next move very carefully.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A few points again, DC.

If it was tongue and cheek, why did you initially deny ever sending it? Lying about it clearly shows that you didn't want this to come out. If it was a tongue-in-cheek, off the cuff remark you'd have admitted it when first challenged instead of waiting to be exposed as a bullshitter. Secondly, as I previously asked, if you weren't looking for affirmation and didn't give two shits, why bring up how great you were to achieve such a pathetic status last night?

Finally, do you think that anyone will buy that you were working overseas after yet another lie of yours has been brought to light?

Consider your next move very carefully.

Careful, he might be 007.

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Like’ farmers... killing the forum. Then crying about the old days. As a grovelling cunt @Eric Cuntmanis above it, normally. But they will kill new blood...they truly will.

We were all new blood once. When @Roadkill and myself joined, we had to fight wars that you couldn't comprehend in your nightmares. Forged and hardened in the crucible of cerebral conflict... 

And then there are other recent arrivals... @Williewhoopassjohnson @Weary&Disgusted @Trucking Funt Et al, have all settled in and become valued members of the corner without too many problems. 

Maybe it's just wankers like you and Johnny that can't hack it.

• Like 2