CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spend their weekend under a car

Neil

31 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I imagine the locals still spend much of their time standing and staring at it, pointing, in awe of the wonderful new "thing".

Crewe built their new cemetery next to the municipal tip .. several of the objections received gave the suggestion that chemical from the tip might poison the bodies. Almost opposite the tip is the Volkswagen Bentley car factory. Worth mentioning is that most of the parts including the bodies come by road in containers from the VW factory in Germany .. As one of my ex neighbours (who used to work at what was the Rolls Royce factory said "I can't understand why they don't but the cars together in Germany and have done with it.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Crewe built their new cemetery next to the municipal tip .. several of the objections received gave the suggestion that chemical from the tip might poison the bodies. Almost opposite the tip is the Volkswagen Bentley car factory. Worth mentioning is that most of the parts including the bodies come by road in containers from the VW factory in Germany .. As one of my ex neighbours (who used to work at what was the Rolls Royce factory said "I can't understand why they don't but the cars together in Germany and have done with it.

Parts are made all over the world to reduce costs, particularly those absorbing the most expensive resources and energy in their production. Companies shuffle stuff around in the pretend game of parts being made in high-income countries when they actually aren’t. The whole process is cleverly disguised and often skirts the labour laws. 
Tell your neighbours that this bit of “production” is fundamentally cheaper in the UK.

Dieselgate was a classic example of how car companies lie for profit.

If you take a closer look at cheaper models of Tesla, you can see they are of poorer quality than Skoda. 

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ey oop, pet, come 'n' sit on tha' uncle Ding's knee. Oooo that feels reet good, I tell thee.

Ding would have been round to yours like a shot if you'd told him that NORWICH is an acronym for... 

Nickers 

Off 

Ready 

When 

I

Come 

Home

The dirty Heathcliff cunt.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2020 at 17:55, Neil said:

Just seen a plethora of these cunts whilst driving through town.Covered in oil trying to get some fucking heap back on the road.Buy a decent car you cunt and make more use of your weekend.Probably spend all weekend to try and save themselves 50 quid and the fucking bonnet will still be up next week.

Not everyone can afford your personal choice of colonial Landrover Range Jaguar Disco thingy. The motoring brotherhood encompasses a wide range of pocket sizes. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
25 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not everyone can afford your personal choice of colonial Landrover Range Jaguar Disco thingy. The motoring brotherhood encompasses a wide range of pocket sizes. 

Jaysus, what caused this obsession with Landrovers ?

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Business as usual then. I suspected as much. 

What the fuck else were you expecting, Bill. Harry's obviously in a medium security psychiatric unit and permitted a mobile. His cell walls are probably covered in more shit than Bobby Sands's blanket. 

• Like 1