CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spend their weekend under a car

Neil

Just seen a plethora of these cunts whilst driving through town.Covered in oil trying to get some fucking heap back on the road.Buy a decent car you cunt and make more use of your weekend.Probably spend all weekend to try and save themselves 50 quid and the fucking bonnet will still be up next week.

I own three cars, one of which is 18 years old. I use it for commuting to work and for shopping etc. as I don’t care if gets damaged in carparks etc. I don’t really give a fuck about it but it owes me nothing. I still spanner it as I have been fucking around with cars and bikes since I was 12 and I still enjoy tinkering. Also it’s the only economical way to keep these old cars running, as mine virtually doubles in value when I fill the fuel tank.

So fuck off.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I own three cars, one of which is 18 years old. I use it for commuting to work and for shopping etc. as I don’t care if gets damaged in carparks etc. I don’t really give a fuck about it but it owes me nothing. I still spanner it as I have been fucking around with cars and bikes since I was 12 and I still enjoy tinkering. Also it’s the only economical way to keep these old cars running, as mine virtually doubles in value when I fill the fuel tank.

So fuck off.

What's the make and model, Ape?

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

So fuck off.

I am currently driving a 300 quid vw polo, the absolute worse part is standing next to it filling it up at the petrol garage. I notice the pity of the till workers when I hand over the £10 for the heap on pump two. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

So fuck off.

Your other 2 are presumably model cars to accompany your model helicopters 🚁 🚁 🚁 

You fucking imbecile..

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Sorry  @Ape™️. Wrong person. I realise now. Your the one that has a classic Aston Martin used only on weekends to visit places like the Cotswolds for tea and scones. The other one's a Lotus V8 classic Esprit used occasionally for gentlemen's race meetings.

The shitter used just for going to work in the city as one of Londons top investment bankers.

My sincere apologies if i offended you at all. I'm very, very, sorry.

With any luck you’ll have a head on collision with a tractor or local twat on the outskirts of Burford 

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

Repeat bollocks.

I'm not sure whose the bigger cunt here Decs,me for forgetting I'd done it before or you for having it on your archive and in your memory,I know who my money is on.There is a life beyond CC you know?.Albeit a shitty one in the lowlands of Yarmouth

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm not sure whose the bigger cunt here Decs,me for forgetting I'd done it before or you for having it on your archive and in your memory,I know who my money is on.There is a life beyond CC you know?.Albeit a shitty one in the lowlands of Yarmouth

It’s a repeat from August of last year, Neil. Considering this year didn’t register, you might as well have posted it last week. Wake up you drunken sap. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Neil said:

Did you know Caister-on-sea was the first village in Norfolk to have a bypass. The bypass goes past a large waste recycling centre which the planners thought was an altogether more pleasing sight than Caister High Street.

2 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Did you know Caister-on-sea was the first village in Norfolk to have a bypass. The bypass goes past a large waste recycling centre which the planners thought was an altogether more pleasing sight than Caister High Street.

I imagine the locals still spend much of their time standing and staring at it, pointing, in awe of the wonderful new "thing".

1 hour ago, Neil said:

It was a happy coincidence, Neil. I remembered doing a similar but superior nomination so decided to use the search function to drag it up. Imagine my delight when I saw that you had created an almost identical thread to this one a mere 16 months earlier. 

Please don't ever again have the audacity to assume that your nominations are memorable enough for me to instantly recall, it shows a completely unwarranted amount of hubris on your part.

51 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s a repeat from August of last year, Neil. Considering this year didn’t register, you might as well have posted it last week. Wake up you drunken sap. 

If this year didn't matter I suppose I can say that you've only been shit for the last 6 months then.