CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female football commentator on BBC

camberwell gypsy

Women's involvement in football should be limited to asking the score whilst they bring in the dinner and or a beer from the kitchen. There are times when a woman needs to be quiet and not talk (which is most of the time). When you are trying to watch a game and the Mrs asks stupid questions or decides to try and talk about the fucking shopping list that's when you need to throw something at her. 

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You haven't aged well have you? I thought your last picture was quite sexy and now you've turned into a bitter, miserable in looking past it cunt. Am I wrong?

You don't know the half of it. Pen's got a cock like an anaconda and bollocks that would make a baboon blush.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The BBC are really taking the piss now with their neverending promotion of women's Football. Firstly women's football is shite and secondly why is Alex Scott and other lesbian looking types commentating on football matches that are way above their skill level and understanding.

Sky have Paul Merson to do that. 

8 hours ago, Neil said:

This is their new 20/21 away kit

20210313_073106-539x683.jpg

It must be a fucking nightmare for passenger profiler's working for Etihad ect. You've got a boarding suite full of Bin Laden lookalikes in robes, but I'm sure that I read somewhere that a fatwa was issued banning the highjacking of Arab airlines...

Anyone fancy an Air Marshall's job? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Women's involvement in football should be limited to asking the score whilst they bring in the dinner and or a beer from the kitchen. There are times when a woman needs to be quiet and not talk (which is most of the time). When you are trying to watch a game and the Mrs asks stupid questions or decides to try and talk about the fucking shopping list that's when you need to throw something at her. 

Fuck the VAR decision. Do you want mash or roast potatoes tonight?

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It must be a fucking nightmare for passenger profiler's working for Etihad act. You've got a boarding suite full of Bin Laden lookalikes in robes, but I'm sure that I read somewhere that a fatwa was issued banning the highjacking of Arab airlines...

Anyone fan

I'd be more worried if there was some cunt dressed as a rabbi in the boarding suite. 

• Like 1

Screeching, banshee whores. One of them was even on the TMO at yesterday’s ENGLAND v France game. It’s not like, as a sub-species, they’re known for their accurate decision making and balanced thought process (see the Roops/Harold debacle.) I’d round the lot of the bints up and make them walk across south-west London at night....