CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Female football commentator on BBC

camberwell gypsy

I'm not sure who she is but it fucking pains me to say this. I'm trying to listen to the Spurs v Antwerp match on BBC London but fuck me I've had to abandon it. Not only is her shrill vocals making my ears bleed but she keeps stumbling over names, "it's now with..er...the....er... Antwerp player"  changing the name of a player she got wrong and long silences that keeps making me think I've lost the feed. What the fuck Bradley Allen who's sitting with her thinks I hate to think.

Its just too painful to listen to.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm not sure who she is but it fucking pains me to say this. I'm trying to listen to the Spurs v Antwerp match on BBC London but fuck me I've had to abandon it. Not only is her shrill vocals making my ears bleed but she keeps stumbling over names, "it's now with..er...the....er... Antwerp player"  changing the name of a player she got wrong and long silences that keeps making me think I've lost the feed. What the fuck Bradley Allen who's sitting with her thinks I hate to think.

My sympathies it's a bit like men doing eau du parfum adverts. It just ain't right. But give one of these modern women a bit of washing to do without a washing machine or even a dryer and they're fucking lost 

38 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Will you please tell all the other channels that insist on having one of these caterwalling shrill fuckers trying to analyse a man's game because it does my fucking nut in too.I sit with my finger on the mute button for every time the high pitched whine starts.

Alex whatsername is a cunt

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

In the interests of balance, Bodyform have signed up Graeme Souness for their next ad campaign. 

He never did like wing(er)s.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You shouldn’t be listening to football... you should be ironing, cooking or cleaning you slovenly old witch.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You shouldn’t be listening to football... you should be ironing, cooking or cleaning you slovenly old witch.

There's nothing, and I mean nothing, worse than a woman who talks about football as if they know what they're on about.

The Gyppo reminds me of my mother, who has asked me in every single televised international tournament since 1996 "Is Alan Shearer playing?".

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

There's nothing, and I mean nothing, worse than a woman who talks about football as if they know what they're on about.

The Gyppo reminds me of my mother, who has asked me in every single televised international tournament since 1996 "Is Alan Shearer playing?".

Is Alan Shearer your father?

• 3 months later...

Did you know there are a full five pages of nominations with "BBC" in the title? Anyway, this one was relatively recent, and vaguely relevant, so this is where I'm posting the latest abomination that isn't worthy of a thread in its own right, but...

"Why I started UK's first Muslim women's football team"

_117541663_sisterhoodfcv2.jpg

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did you know there are a full five pages of nominations with "BBC" in the title? Anyway, this one was relatively recent, and vaguely relevant, so this is where I'm posting the latest abomination that isn't worthy of a thread in its own right, but...

Good luck to them. Can't be easy playing football whilst wearing a Burka. 

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

They'll probably be a load of shi'ite. 

12 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Why indeed. Next week, "Why Punkape Started Cheshires First Homosexual Mens Netball Team."