CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eamonn has AIDs.

ChildeHarold

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Is that a massive torpedo or are you just pleased to see me?

Can you even begin to imagine the hysteria generated by the parents who have frequented the council run lido in Torquay this summer?

Picture taking your toddler there for a dip this bank holiday weekend. You're splashing about minding your own business when all of a sudden the ominous sounds of the 'Jaws' theme starts playing in your head. You turn around and see a 16 inch cock breaking the surface of the water and rushing toward you at break neck speed. Terrified and adamant you're about to re-enact the Quint death scene, you squeeze your eyes shut and hold the fruit of your loins tight. Ten seconds later and you realise your mistake, it's not a great white shark, but a  6'7, sexually engorged Pen doing backstroke.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Can you even begin to imagine the hysteria generated by the parents who have frequented the council run lido in Torquay this summer?

Picture taking your toddler there for a dip this bank holiday weekend. You're splashing about minding your own business when all of a sudden the ominous sounds of the 'Jaws' theme starts playing in your head. You turn around and see a 16 inch cock breaking the surface of the water and rushing toward you at break neck speed. Terrified and adamant you're about to re-enact the Quint death scene, you squeeze your eyes shut and hold the fruit of your loins tight. Ten seconds later and you realise your mistake, it's not a great white shark, but a  6'7, sexually engorged Pen doing backstroke.

You have Obsessive Cock Disorder .. you are a bender aren't you?

On 24/08/2021 at 21:20, Hokey Gingers said:

We don`t judge here Wolfie, 

just send it back.

We do judge. I judge others here (like you have also done, which includes the subjects in your original comment) based on what they write and the manner with which they do it.

The freedom a website such as this allows commenters means you can't hide your real personality for long: it will eventually come out. It may therefore go some way to explaining precisely why you're a banal, middle-of-the-road, uneventful, unfunny, non risqué blow-off of a site contributor. I've had more entertainment licking stamps for Christmas cards than engaging with you.

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We do judge. I judge others here (like you have also done, which includes the subjects in your original comment) based on what they write and the manner with which they do it.

The freedom a website such as this allows commenters means you can't hide your real personality for long: it will eventually come out. It may therefore go some way to explaining precisely why you're a banal, middle-of-the-road, uneventful, unfunny, non risqué blow-off of a site contributor. I've had more entertainment licking stamps for Christmas cards than engaging with you.

You consider grown men (who claim to fathers) who have fixations with penises as your equals  and possibly your betters . what sort of sad lonely beast are you Wolfie and what right have you to even think of sitting in judgement on anyone?

1 hour ago, Clavo Cruz said:

You consider grown men (who claim to fathers) who have fixations with penises as your equals  and possibly your betters . what sort of sad lonely beast are you Wolfie and what right have you to even think of sitting in judgement on anyone?

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

See the bold part of my comment above.

You're here 24/7 posting the same humdrum and inane arse-discharge day after day. People want to enjoy the site, many after work, to be faced with you. The best you do is upload BBC news links, meaning there's no fact-based variety in any of your comments or effort to show you've attempted to find an alternative others can be educated by. 

Nobody gives a monkey's testicle about your former fucking career as a leftwing BR ticket inspector (essentially a traffic warden of the railways), and you appear to hate all things dog-and generally animal related, which goes against the grain of many here. This, despite claiming you've owned a dog in the past.

And you're slimy. You run with the wind, sitting on the shoulders of some members before jumping ship when it suits you. You've also got a keen eye for a shark frenzy when someone's down. You're like a starving vulture with a steroid injection.

In all honesty, myself and a growing number of members really don't know whether a former BR guard (and trade union activist) could ever have been a woman in the 1960s, 70s or 80s, during which male-dominated era a set of big balls, physical presence and keen eye for detail would be prerequisites. Had you been female during these decades, you would undoubtedly be better equipped to deal with the casual sexism you bring upon yourself on this site. Calling yourself 'Lady Penelope', in addition to ever-changing avatars of both men and women, fuels the speculation.

So, with respect to a simple 'yes' or 'no' to each of these points, are you:

a) male

b) female

c) shemale

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

See the bold part of my comment above.

You're here 24/7 posting the same humdrum and inane arse-discharge day after day. People want to enjoy the site, many after work, to be faced with you. The best you do is upload BBC news links, meaning there's no fact-based variety in any of your comments or effort to show you've attempted to find an alternative others can be educated by. 

Nobody gives a monkey's testicle about your former fucking career as a leftwing BR ticket inspector (essentially a traffic warden of the railways), and you appear to hate all things dog-and generally animal related, which goes against the grain of many here. This, despite claiming you've owned a dog in the past.

And you're slimy. You run with the wind, sitting on the shoulders of some members before jumping ship when it suits you. You've also got a keen eye for a shark frenzy when someone's down. You're like a starving vulture with a steroid injection.

In all honesty, myself and a growing number of members really don't know whether a former BR guard (and trade union activist) could ever have been a woman in the 1960s, 70s or 80s, during which male-dominated era a set of big balls, physical presence and keen eye for detail would be prerequisites. Had you been female during these decades, you would undoubtedly be better equipped to deal with the casual sexism you bring upon yourself on this site. Calling yourself 'Lady Penelope', in addition to ever-changing avatars of both men and women, fuels the speculation.

So, with respect to a simple 'yes' or 'no' to each of these points, are you:

a) male

b) female

c) shemale

You three have wasted all afternoon to write this?