CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christmas cancelled for South East England!

Major Cunt

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

There's many a punter on the Corner who originally hail from London and the home counties, and will have no doubt planned Christmas trips back to the ethnically cleansed wastelands they once left. 

So despite a pointless month long lockdown which has done little to slow the spread of Covid, its been decided that Southern England needs a taste of the tier system that worked so well up North. 

Watching the so called experts debating the merits of whether a slight increase in Covid was justifiable in preventing numerous suicides, and pensioners isolated over the festive season they all look forward to. 

Boris and Co are also now pushing a story of a much more virulent strain putting down roots in the South East. 

The incompetence of this fucking government is staggering, and the timely produced drug having a 70% efficacy doesn't look promising. 

The Russian Sputnik vaccine has an efficacy of over 90% and has is being delivered to the Russian populace as a type. 

Cancelling Christmas. Fuck right off, Boris! 

Thing is, do you really believe the Russkies more than our government? They're all lying cunts no matter who says what. 

The most interesting thing, is that the chinky winks are all back to normal. But,can you believe what those little fucks say?  Who do believe or disbelieve? It's a fucking conundrum ain't it? 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thing is, do you really believe the Russkies more than our government? They're all lying cunts no matter who says what. 

The most interesting thing, is that the chinky winks are all back to normal. But,can you believe what those little fucks say?  Who do believe or disbelieve? It's a fucking conundrum ain't it? 

Precisely. How does the misinformation end? No idea who to fuckin believe anymore.

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

I feel quite sorry for the folk in Blighty trying to fight covid. I hope everyone pulls through fit and healthy.

Except you, you cunt. I hope you snuff it gasping for air and pissing, shitting the bed. 

Leave him alone you fucking bully. His Daddy is in jail. Have a heart ffs.

3 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I piss and shit the bed most nights.

I used to play rugby with a bloke who did the Triple Crown every Saturday night. Pissed, shit and puked the bed. His bird was posh and as fit as fuck and he was a beast. She used to get up, shower, clean him up and go back to bed. In the morning she never mentioned it and cooked him a full English breakfast. Anyone got her number?

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

And to make matters worse I've just found out that little mouthy, almost gay like cunt, Lewis Shamilton has won BBC Sports Cunt of the year. I didn't watch the pile of shit as it's on par with Eurovision, in my opinion. Pile of fucking wank covered shit.

Why is anyone surprised?

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The chinks, definitely not, wasn't it proven that they are just basically makingbthe figures up as they go along. Bunch of bat eating wronguns 

Just now, cuntspotter said:

Why is anyone surprised?

Because he's black, and therefore, by his own logic, oppressed by the white man. 

I'm sure he finds this little tummy rub and pat on the head a suitable admission of his greatness, despite every other cunt on the planet seeing it for the pandering, box ticking shite it is.

Cunt has reached such a level of smugness and self gratification that he doesn't even care if its relevant praise or not. I wonder if he considered his mother's side of his pocket money as reparations?

Just now, Roadkill said:

Because he's black, and therefore, by his own logic, oppressed by the white man. 

I'm sure he finds this little tummy rub and pat on the head a suitable admission of his greatness, despite every other cunt on the planet seeing it for the pandering, box ticking shite it is.

Cunt has reached such a level of smugness and self gratification that he doesn't even care if its relevant praise or not. I wonder if he considered his mother's side of his pocket money as reparations?

He is about as oppressed as I am.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sure the one dimensional little arse will accept a Knighthood from the evil empire that kept his brothers and sisters in suppression. 

Anyway, the only black people I saw last night was when I watched Zulu. There were "Thaaasaands of 'em". 

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

the one legged, tax dodging, expat cunt should be spit roasted along with Sir Philip Greed

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm sure the one dimensional little arse will accept a Knighthood from the evil empire that kept his brothers and sisters in suppression. 

Anyway, the only black people I saw last night was when I watched Zulu. There were "Thaaasaands of 'em". 

Why us, Sarge?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was there a line anything like one in the Ladykillers such as "Has the major come down yet?".

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Odd how it was hilarious when the North got fucked due to being ‘filthy unwashed Neanderthals’ Now, central is getting a taste the outcry is monumental. Suck it up you crying bunch of pricks. Tell it to Ahmed next door. Cunts.

There's far more Ahmed's up in your deliberately neglected wasteland. Tell the isolated old folks expecting visits from their loved ones "to suck it up".

I would have thought you'd have been keeping a lower profile after your recent pasting. Fucking idiot! 

• Like 1