CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt

cuntspotter

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was pissed off when that portly rug muncher, Miriam Margolis wished he'd had cashed his chips in when he caught the chinky winks cold, but fuck me, I'm beginning to come round to her thinking. 

Are you telling us you've thought about licking another woman's thrupennybit?

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, he isn’t. The modern Labour Party needs a giant kick up the arse, and when they are whipped through the lobbies to vote for The Deal they will lose my last ounce of sympathy. 

The Deal will haunt UK politics for many more years to come. I’m sorry to say the arguments we’ve all become so tired of, are only just starting. I recognise though that for some people this is a moment of great victory. Enjoy it. It will not last.

Merry Christmas, one and all. 

I didn't know you had a last ounce of anything left in you. 

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was pissed off when that portly rug muncher, Miriam Margolis wished he'd had cashed his chips in when he caught the chinky winks cold, but fuck me, I'm beginning to come round to her thinking. 

Are you saying Miriam the nurse to Fellini's Juliet is a disciple of Sappho on the isle of Lesbos? 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I didn't know you had a last ounce of anything left in you. 

Fuck off Harry, I’m about 60% Quality Street at this point so all talk of weights and measures is verboten. You can’t see it of course, but be assured a pair of toffee fingers rampant is being thrust in your general direction. Cunt.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Hopefully. I'd imagine Punkers is furiously tugging his chipolata over a lamenated Jacob Rees-mugg portrait this Christmas. 

What treats have you got in for Christmas day, Major? I've got a party box of illicit substances but alas they're on the back burner until the kids fuck off to my mother's on the 27th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What treats have you got in for Christmas day, Major? I've got a party box of illicit substances but alas they're on the back burner until the kids fuck off to my mother's on the 27th.

That's a crying shame, mate. I've a supply of prescription benzos, and various spirits that have suppressed the rage I was feeling against 'The Honey Monster'.

I've a feeling the incompetent cunt is on his way out. The average man in the street isn't happy over the festive periods last minute cancelling...

I'm taking it easy this year, but that could all change come Boxing Day!

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Fuck off Harry, I’m about 60% Quality Street at this point so all talk of weights and measures is verboten. You can’t see it of course, but be assured a pair of toffee fingers rampant is being thrust in your general direction. Cunt.

Talking of quality street, I bet you're one of these cunts who puts the wrappers back in the box! 

On 26/12/2020 at 03:42, camberwell gypsy said:

Talking of quality street, I bet you're one of these cunts who puts the wrappers back in the box! 

No, but the toffee pennies tend to get fired across the room like mini clay pigeons. I’ve lost more than one filling to the cunts over the years. 

• Like 1

On 24/12/2020 at 20:39, Decimus said:

Has Kier Starmer released an official statement on this whilst taking the knee? As inept as Boris and his merry band of dead pig raping cronies are, the saddest part of all this is the ineptitude of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition.

The Tories have presented so many open goals this year, but all the Labour leadership seems preoccupied with doing is virtue signalling and pretending Anti-semitism in the UK is a thing.

Agreed. Kier's been too busy recovering from a skin graft to the knee to record a single - It's a result of his incessant need to take the knee. The stupid cunt could have avoided all this by either purchasing a skateboarders knee pad or growing a pair of bollocks. 

I can't believe this cunts leading the Labour Party. During his tenure as attorney general he was responsible for pushing through the '2 Strikes Act' imported from America. So if you are convicted of a second related offence then you serve a fixed tariff set by a judge similar to a life sentence. This has lead to an astronomical increase of the nations prison population as a prisoner incarcerated with a 2 year tariff to serve will probably do about 4 to 5 years. 

Now this seems like a sensible piece of legislation for nonces, cunts who stab, rape, and beat their spouses. However, it was poorly thought out and certain non violent offenders fell foul of the act. 

So we are now at the point of human warehousing (costing about 60k per inmate) instead of rehabilitation, education, victim awareness, and cutting re-offending rates. 

The hounding and expulsion of Corbyn is more proof of just how far to the right Labour have shifted. 

• Like 1

On 26/12/2020 at 22:33, Last Cunt Standing said:

No, but the toffee pennies tend to get fired across the room like mini clay pigeons. I’ve lost more than one filling to the cunts over the years. 

I received a similar warning from my dentist regarding my love of 'Cadbury's Eclairs'. Apparently the sweet creates a vacuum pulling the filling out.