CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boris Johnson is a fucking cunt

cuntspotter

You would think that this would be a golden year for biting satire...but alas, no. I can see that gormless blob of protoplasm, Johnson basking in the credit of this deal when the negotiations have been done by gnomes behind the scenes.I note that Cunt Cameron hove into view this afternoon with a lofty pronouncement...how he didn’t promptly disappear over the horizon pursued by a howling , rope carrying mob is beyond me.

11 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You would think that this would be a golden year for biting satire...but alas, no. I can see that gormless blob of protoplasm, Johnson basking in the credit of this deal when the negotiations have been done by gnomes behind the scenes.I note that Cunt Cameron hove into view this afternoon with a lofty pronouncement...how he didn’t promptly disappear over the horizon pursued by a howling , rope carrying mob is beyond me.

Has Kier Starmer released an official statement on this whilst taking the knee? As inept as Boris and his merry band of dead pig raping cronies are, the saddest part of all this is the ineptitude of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition.

The Tories have presented so many open goals this year, but all the Labour leadership seems preoccupied with doing is virtue signalling and pretending Anti-semitism in the UK is a thing.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Has Kier Starmer released an official statement on this whilst taking the knee? As inept as Boris and his merry band of dead pig raping cronies are, the saddest part of all this is the ineptitude of Her Majesty's Most Loyal Opposition.

The Tories have presented so many open goals this year, but all the Labour leadership seems preoccupied with doing is virtue signalling and pretending Anti-semitism in the UK is a thing.

Who is the person in your avatar? I keep thinking he looks like the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang 😳

16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You’re not wrong on this.

46 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Yes. Old sap Cameron miraculously reappeared out of the blue, lapping up attention, like the bitch that he is. We can look forward to a lot cockroaches coming out of the woodwork and strutting around centre stage over the Christmas break. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

You’re not wrong on this.

No, he isn’t. The modern Labour Party needs a giant kick up the arse, and when they are whipped through the lobbies to vote for The Deal they will lose my last ounce of sympathy. 

The Deal will haunt UK politics for many more years to come. I’m sorry to say the arguments we’ve all become so tired of, are only just starting. I recognise though that for some people this is a moment of great victory. Enjoy it. It will not last.

Merry Christmas, one and all. 

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I’m keeping an open mind on this deal until I hear what ChildeHarold has to say about it. 

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Only saying that it’s officially entered the  Christmas charts.....

Yes, he is a fucking cunt, but I think this was established donkeys years ago. I can’t stand the Conservative party because it doesn’t conserve anything. 

The Labour party are no better and have alienated a chunk of their core vote during this Brexit debacle. 

However, none of this matters, because I can guarantee the best part of 27 million people will still vote for these cunts next time out.

They only get away with it because people are fucking thick and too supine to fuck them off once and for all. 

• Like 1