CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts everywhere

Eddie

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

Your tongue better be on point tonight, Ed, because a cunnilingus induced multiple orgasm is the only thing that is going to save you from R's heavy trigger finger.

Looks like Edd has disappeared with that last saville comment 

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

Looks like Edd has disappeared with that last saville comment 

He's been sent to the category A 'Nonce Accusers' wing of The Cooler.

You can post a picture of a dog fucking a woman, a dead child on a beach, a fat Asian woman shitting into her own mouth, a black man being lynched, but woe betide any cunt who calls another cunt a nonce on here.

See you in seven, Ed.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You can post a picture of a dog fucking a woman, a dead child on a beach, a fat Asian woman shitting into her own mouth, a black man being lynched, but woe betide any cunt who calls another cunt a nonce on here.

See you in seven, Ed.

Seven ffs, I got 6 months in the cooler for the same crime!!!!

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

See you in seven, Ed.

Remember the night that @'eavensabove posted the mock up of the woman being fucked by a dog with Frank's head photoshopped onto it? I wonder if Eavens is dead yet.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember the night that @'eavensabove posted the mock up of the woman being fucked by a dog with Frank's head photoshopped onto it? I wonder if Eavens is dead yet.

And he only got a four day fucking ban whilst I got seven months for casually calling The Judge a nonce. When it comes to The Corner's judicial system, I may as well be fucking black.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Your tongue better be on point tonight, Ed, because a cunnilingus induced multiple orgasm is the only thing that is going to save you from R's heavy trigger finger.

Technically it's not a rule breach as no direct/indirect inference was made regarding Aitch being a savilist. 

@Eddie I'll take your case on 'CC' legal aid given your current financial situation. 

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

And he only got a four day fucking ban whilst I got seven months for casually calling The Judge a nonce. When it comes to The Corner's judicial system, I may as well be fucking black.

Tragic. I can't believe I missed that masterpiece. The next time he makes an appearance I'll ask for a private viewing via PM. I can't promise it won't make another appearance. 

On 30/12/2020 at 18:46, Eddie said:

Billy, I loved that woman, did you see me on the news wailing ‘she was my white queen’ whilst laying flowers at Kensington palace? 

Was that you running off with a bunch of lilies and getting tazered? I assumed it was one of Dianas grieving one night stands. She did love an Afro or a ginge.

17 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Was that you running off with a bunch of lilies and getting tazered? I assumed it was one of Dianas grieving one night stands. She did love an Afro or a ginge.

Hopefully you won’t be here next year having been bumped off in some squalid underworld squabble.

Fuck off.

17 hours ago, Goober said:

For which read public toilets on Hampstead Heath with a full set of golf clubs. 

I have no doubts whatsoever that Spunkers is a frequent late night lurker at The Vale of Health on Hampstead Heath, where houses cost in excess of 5 million quid. It’s also had the rather unfortunate nickname ‘Gobblers Gulch’ for decades.