CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir fucking Lewis fucking Hamilton

Roadkill

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I get the feeling it's cos hiz black, not cos he is a fucking tax rat along with Sir Jim Ratty Ratcliffe your fucking brexit god. Go and have a fucking wank. Cunt 

I've been called a wanker on here plenty of times. Never had a cunt actually demand I have a wank though.

You're a bit touched in the head, aren't you?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I've been called a wanker on here plenty of times. Never had a cunt actually demand I have a wank though.

It goes to show how consistent he is in his absolute fucking mentalness, that when I saw this on the recent posts section of the forum I knew exactly who you were replying to.

Aitch, put down the pipe and your dog eared copy of 'The Anarchist Cookbook', you demented Vyvyan Basterd-lite fucking tosser.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It goes to show how consistent he is in his absolute fucking mentalness, that when I saw this on the recent posts section of the forum I knew exactly who you were replying to.

Aitch, put down the pipe and your dog eared copy of 'The Anarchist Cookbook', you demented Vyvyan Basterd-lite fucking tosser.

You sneaky cunt! I was just about to correct your spelling of 'Vyvyan' and you fucking edited it before @Ape™️ logged in!

What a horrible nomination, Lewis races in 19 countries and therefore pays taxes in 19 countries, he is in fact in the top 5000 tax contributors in the uk.  His talent as a racing driver is unsurpassed, probably the greatest racing driver of all time. He has risked his popularity by joining wholeheartedly the BLM movement, there are very few true hero’s in this world but this man surely is and he fucked one of the pussycat dolls, legend. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What a horrible nomination, Lewis races in 19 countries and therefore pays taxes in 19 countries, he is in fact in the top 5000 tax contributors in the uk.  His talent as a racing driver is unsurpassed, probably the greatest racing driver of all time. He has risked his popularity by joining wholeheartedly the BLM movement, there are very little true hero’s in this world but this man surely is and he fucked one of the pussycat dolls, legend. 

He absolutely fucking stinks.

Just now, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Yet

I don't know why the babbling fucking flid is even here. 

@scotty

@Alfie Noakes

@Wizardsleeve

@Bubba C

@Bill Stickers, and a few others would probably still be here if irrelevant, pointless wankers like Harold weren't given free reign to spaz about flinging shit all over the place. 

I even tried being nice to him, in order to encourage him a bit. But all you get in return is abuse. He's a genuinely stupid, drug addict cunt.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know why the babbling fucking flid is even here. 

@scotty

@Alfie Noakes

@Wizardsleeve

@Bubba C

@Bill Stickers, and a few others would probably still be here if irrelevant, pointless wankers like Harold weren't given free reign to spaz about flinging shit all over the place. 

I even tried being nice to him, in order to encourage him a bit. But all you get in return is abuse. He's a genuinely stupid, drug addict cunt.

He's definitely on one today, just posting random unrelated abuse everywhere, he reminds me of my six year old the time he necked a big bag of skittles and turned into an uncontrollable turbo mong. I think ignoring him is going to be most effective. 

53 minutes ago, Eddie said:

What a horrible nomination, Lewis races in 19 countries and therefore pays taxes in 19 countries, he is in fact in the top 5000 tax contributors in the uk.  His talent as a racing driver is unsurpassed, probably the greatest racing driver of all time. He has risked his popularity by joining wholeheartedly the BLM movement, there are very few true hero’s in this world but this man surely is and he fucked one of the pussycat dolls, legend. 

ChildeHarold. Why are you using Eddies phone? Ed would never post shite like this.

4 hours ago, Roadkill said:

After a year of meaningless and empty gestures (matching Schumacher's record in a car twice as dominant as the Ferrari ever was, having some corner at Silverstone named after him, and having George Floyd be vaguely the same colour as him), little Hamilton's year has ended with the promise of a knighthood.

I fucking hope Prince Phillip can sacrifice just a few more virgins to muster up the life force needed to tell the uppity little cunt about the tribal cult that worship him as a divine being.

Brace yourselves for more misguided smugness and stories about how a cunt on £40,000,000 a year considers himself "oppressed".

It did go to Schumacher's head .. or did Schumacher's head go to it?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

After a year of meaningless and empty gestures (matching Schumacher's record in a car twice as dominant as the Ferrari ever was, having some corner at Silverstone named after him, and having George Floyd be vaguely the same colour as him), little Hamilton's year has ended with the promise of a knighthood.

I fucking hope Prince Phillip can sacrifice just a few more virgins to muster up the life force needed to tell the uppity little cunt about the tribal cult that worship him as a divine being.

Brace yourselves for more misguided smugness and stories about how a cunt on £40,000,000 a year considers himself "oppressed".

So he'll accept an award from the nasty whitemen who oppressed his ancestors in the name of the Empire? Just like the other oppressed black man Lenford Henry. So he'll have a KCBE. What does the BE stand for? Oh yeah British Empire! Fucking double standard wanker. 

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
24 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So he'll accept an award from the nasty whitemen who oppressed his ancestors in the name of the Empire? Just like the other oppressed black man Lenford Henry. So he'll have a KCBE. What does the BE stand for? Oh yeah British Empire! Fucking double standard wanker. 

I think Lewis needs to check the history of his sponsors a bit further back than last year 

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Ffs, I actually agree with someone on here, but don’t get excited you’re still a sad Cunt, so fuck off!

30 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You wanna suck my willy gyps?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Wanker