CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir fucking Lewis fucking Hamilton

Roadkill

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

After a year of meaningless and empty gestures (matching Schumacher's record in a car twice as dominant as the Ferrari ever was, having some corner at Silverstone named after him, and having George Floyd be vaguely the same colour as him), little Hamilton's year has ended with the promise of a knighthood.

I fucking hope Prince Phillip can sacrifice just a few more virgins to muster up the life force needed to tell the uppity little cunt about the tribal cult that worship him as a divine being.

Brace yourselves for more misguided smugness and stories about how a cunt on £40,000,000 a year considers himself "oppressed".

I’m afraid a wave of nausea enveloped me when I saw Hamilton’s name, which is now my established reaction. So I skipped down the list and spent a good ninety seconds wondering who Robert Dick might be and why Scottish Disability Bowls isn’t on Grandstand. Christ knows we could do with a laugh. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The cunt thinks people don't like him because he's black, but that's not even in the Top Ten list of reasons. I suspect that actual black people hate him even more than the rest of us do.

Well said CB. Hamilton's about as in 'da hood' as I'm in 'da eruv'

Gay dolphins are a thing btw

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

After a year of meaningless and empty gestures (matching Schumacher's record in a car twice as dominant as the Ferrari ever was, having some corner at Silverstone named after him, and having George Floyd be vaguely the same colour as him), little Hamilton's year has ended with the promise of a knighthood.

I fucking hope Prince Phillip can sacrifice just a few more virgins to muster up the life force needed to tell the uppity little cunt about the tribal cult that worship him as a divine being.

Brace yourselves for more misguided smugness and stories about how a cunt on £40,000,000 a year considers himself "oppressed".

I heard that if he shits twice in one day, he can drive through South London without being stopped by the fuzz.

Semen can be whisked into a mousse you know Killer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m afraid a wave of nausea enveloped me when I saw Hamilton’s name, which is now my established reaction. So I skipped down the list and spent a good ninety seconds wondering who Robert Dick might be and why Scottish Disability Bowls isn’t on Grandstand. Christ knows we could do with a laugh. 

A few ex civil servants get a damed and knighted. At the end of the day, it's all a load of bollocks. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goober said:

I did the first two already. Have you been reading my diary again? 

Do you feel like it could get messy on here tonight? Everyone stuck at home drinking with no where to go... 

I’ve already thrown up on the dog and I may have slightly shit myself a little bit. What time is it?

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I can picture it now. Drew setting aside his usual limit of five 2 litre bottles of cheap cider. Roops persuading herself that opening the 4th bottle of Pinot is a good idea and Punkape pushing the boat out with two bottles of single malt shoved up his arse (empty from a bottle bank of course). 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Goober said:

Punkape pushing the boat out with two bottles of single malt shoved up his arse (empty from a bottle bank of course). 

Last New Year’s Day he woke up with a Nebuchadnezzar firmly lodged in his tradesmans entrance. (Empty of course.) and worse than that it was Asti Spumante, which his fellow imaginary golfers thought was the most shameful part of the whole disgusting episode. They’re a diehard Babycham bunch.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Last New Year’s Day he woke up with a Nebuchadnezzar firmly lodged in his tradesmans entrance. (Empty of course.) and worse than that it was Asti Spumante, which his fellow imaginary golfers thought was the most shameful part of the whole disgusting episode. They’re a diehard Babycham bunch.

Arsti Spermante, Shirley? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2020 at 18:25, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know why the babbling fucking flid is even here. 

@scotty

@Alfie Noakes

@Wizardsleeve

@Bubba C

@Bill Stickers, and a few others would probably still be here if irrelevant, pointless wankers like Harold weren't given free reign to spaz about flinging shit all over the place. 

I even tried being nice to him, in order to encourage him a bit. But all you get in return is abuse. He's a genuinely stupid, drug addict cunt.

Eric, sum it up nice and quick, who are the top 3 targets these days?