CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not taking sides with either of them. One of them, however, has a long and distinguished history of Machiavellian minutiae manipulation. I’ll give you a clue…it has a jet-black rectangular vadge.

That rectangle can be peeled off to reveal a splatter graph.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit, Scotty is back, and on top form.  He has told me that he is going to snap your head off, and shit down your scrawny neck. 

Withers is paraphrasing slightly from my original suggestion of afternoon tea at The Ivy. However, the sentiment is perfectly valid. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Actually, NSW Health's Dr Jeremy McAnulty has clarified that of the 43 people in ICU with Covid-19 only one has any dose of the vaccine. The remaining 42 have not been vaccinated. This similar to the trend in the States where there is currently a "pandemic of the unvaccinated".

YouTube  channel 

Marty Focker

title : Of the 141 people in hospital.....

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

YouTube  channel 

Marty Focker

title : Of the 141 people in hospital.....

Perhaps you would care to ask Mr Focker why he showed only one minute, fourteen seconds of a 41 minute 53 second vid. Perhaps he was tendering to his flock of sheep. The clarification is at 33:50.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m not taking sides with either of them. One of them, however, has a long and distinguished history of Machiavellian minutiae manipulation. I’ll give you a clue…it has a jet-black rectangular vadge.

Your back-peddling is noted. Before you decide on your next Corner pash, do us all a favour and shred the clutch of degrees you say were awarded.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Perhaps you would care to ask Mr Focker why he showed only one minute, fourteen seconds of a 41 minute 53 second vid. Perhaps he was tendering to his flock of sheep. The clarification is at 33:50.

Like Vallance last week spending 2 minutes explaining why more ‘jabbed’ people were in hospital than ‘unjabbed’, then   when questions were asked afterwards saying the next day that he’d simply misspoken. No No No. These cunts aren’t being truthful. They’re lying through their teeth and knowalls like you are as much of the problem as them.

Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your back-peddling is noted. Before you decide on your next Corner pash, do us all a favour and shred the clutch of degrees you say were awarded.

Haven’t you got an airline to save or a PPE shortage to solve, or a glitch in the electronics at BMW RandD to fix? There must be a fox in need of your help somewhere, an old git desperate for a hand  job or an Audi Q whatever that needs returning to company HQ?

Don't waste your valuable time on thickos like me and DC (who’s  a lot less thick than me.).

Your country needs you.

Get your rat out and fuck off.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As if to prove my point. You really can’t help yourself can you? Stuff @ProfB in your knickers if you’re having a bad one. LOL & fuck off.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The clarification is at 33:50.

Seemed absolutely clear in the channel 9 clip?  Very unclear at 33:50. in the channel 7 video. Both statements cannot be true. I know which sounds like back-pedalling to me. Obviously half an hour to try to come up with some alternative ‘facts’ has nothing whatsoever to do with the completely wrong answer given at first.

Wake up. They’re lying, and the strangest thing is that all over the world the same lies are being told.

28 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Like Vallance last week spending 2 minutes explaining why more ‘jabbed’ people were in hospital than ‘unjabbed’, then   when questions were asked afterwards saying the next day that he’d simply misspoken. No No No. These cunts aren’t being truthful. They’re lying through their teeth and knowalls like you are as much of the problem as them.

Fuck off.

Billy just fucking disengage with this. It's not worth the effort. 

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

As if to prove my point. You really can’t help yourself can you?...

Which point? You make so many that crash and burn. You only jumped in head first so you could do some brown-nosing as befitting your toadying nature.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Seemed absolutely clear in the channel 9 clip?  Very unclear at 33:50. in the channel 7 video. Both statements cannot be true. I know which sounds like back-pedalling to me. Obviously half an hour to try to come up with some alternative ‘facts’ has nothing whatsoever to do with the completely wrong answer given at first.

Wake up. They’re lying, and the strangest thing is that all over the world the same lies are being told.

Bill, help me out. I just discovered that the treatment of appendicitis is pretty universal throughout the world. This can mean only one thing; that the human appendix is a natural foodstuff of extra-terrestrial beings and that hi-tech industrial oligarchs have persuaded every government, medical school, doctor and surgeon to manufacture reasons to harvest the organs in return for alien technology know-how. I have no evidence to support my theory but I thought a dim-witted conspiracy sheep with connections to the Sid Slackjaws of the world an erudite man of great insight could perhaps dig around and find the proof. Thanks.

• Like 1

The most published Doctor in the World in the speciality of cardio renal medicine does not need his strings pulled 30 minutes later to correct himself.

Of course, he is difficult to find in mainstream platforms. I believe a 25 year old “fact checker” with 40 years medical experience had him removed from Twitter. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/64CAk8DKvagD/

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't know about anybody else but I absolutely believe everything I read on the internet. I don't suppose anyone has the website address where I can purchase a ticket on Richard Bransons Virgin Gallactic so I can go and see Elvis on the moon? Thanks

www.profB.com YIKES - I never even knew I had a website, you learn something new everyday,

Please may I have what is in your barrow? Thank you.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't know about anybody else but I absolutely believe everything I read on the internet. I don't suppose anyone has the website address where I can purchase a ticket on Richard Bransons Virgin Gallactic so I can go and see Elvis on the moon? Thanks

Well fuck my old bowling boots, it’s only Drewsday

I’d wager Branson won’t be serving Special Brew or Kestrel Super on his flights you drunken idiot

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bill, help me out. I just discovered that the treatment of appendicitis is pretty universal throughout the world. This can mean only one thing; that the human appendix is a natural foodstuff of extra-terrestrial beings and that hi-tech industrial oligarchs have persuaded every government, medical school, doctor and surgeon to manufacture reasons to harvest the organs in return for alien technology know-how. I have no evidence to support my theory but I thought a dim-witted conspiracy sheep with connections to the Sid Slackjaws of the world an erudite man of great insight could perhaps dig around and find the proof. Thanks.

Fascinating. You seem to be strangely obsessed with whatever I happen to say on certain subjects. Perhaps you should concentrate on your own multitude of inconsistencies and don’t worry about a little old thicko like me.

Im here if you need help though. You only need to ask.(as if).