CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

15 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re quietly confident it’s been a fucking hoax? Fuck me - back to this again. Strap you foil helmet on good and tight, plug it into your special Ghostbusters-like backpack and explain, in simpletons terms (like there’s any option here) why it’s a hoax. Explain what benefit there is in creating such a hoax virus and explain who benefits from it, and why. Then explain how the creators of the hoax managed to coax (I love a little rhyme) the rest of the world into all going along with it. Or is it just coincidence, and every country in the world just independently decided to have their own hoaxes? 

Apologies Ape if you haven’t been able to fully comprehend what I’ve been saying for the last 16 months regarding the Wuhan virus. So here goes, I’ll try to answer your queries one by one.

1  What benefits are there to creating such a hoax virus?

The benefits to the agenda setters at the WHO, the UN, the WEF and the Silicon Valley big tech oligarchs to name just a few of the globalist, climate fear propagandist organisations are that by setting the narrative and controlling the scientific ‘facts’ right from the start which the masses are ‘permitted’ to see and read, and censoring any contradicting views, no matter the qualifications of the person speaking them, the majority of World governments will comply with the prearranged agenda, thereby having democratically elected regimes thinking they’re protecting their citizens while taking away all their civil rights by force and destroying their own economies if necessary.

2  How did the creators of the hoax coax governments all over the world to go along with it?

The Covid 19 pandemic is a text book Hegelian Dialectic on a scale never before seen.

Problem, Reaction, Solution.

Create a problem which threatens humanity.

Sit back and watch the natural reaction.... panic and fear.

Push the prearranged solution....lockdowns, obedience of whole populations, constant fear propagated by corrupt bought and paid for MSM and a select scientific community funded by a few billionaire philanthropists. Soon the majority of people will believe anything they are told by their governments and turn against their neighbours  without questioning their gut feelings.

Constant carrot and stick hopes of a return to normality dashed time and time again by a never ending series of setbacks and impending doom.

Cashless society, Vaccination status apps, mass surveillance, increased police powers, never ending ‘emergency’ legislation reducing peoples liberties and rights bit by bit so very few people notice until they’re all gone. Do I need to go on Ape?

2 weeks to flatten the curve and save the NHS?

We’re in week 60 something of those 2 weeks now.

Wake up for fucks sake. You can keep your face Pamper on if you feel you need to, but just wake the fuck up.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Apologies Ape if you haven’t been able to fully comprehend what I’ve been saying for the last 16 months regarding the Wuhan virus. So here goes, I’ll try to answer your queries one by one.

The benefits to the agenda setters at the WHO, the UN, the WEF and the Silicon Valley big tech oligarchs to name just a few of the globalist, climate fear propagandist organisations are that by setting the narrative and controlling the scientific ‘facts’ right from the start which the masses are ‘permitted’ to see and read, and censoring any contradicting views, no matter the qualifications of the person speaking them, the majority of World governments will comply with the prearranged agenda, thereby having democratically elected regimes thinking they’re protecting their citizens while taking away all their civil rights by force and destroying their own economies if necessary.

2  How did the creators of the hoax coax governments all over the world to go along with it?

The Covid 19 pandemic is a text book Hegelian Dialectic on a scale never before seen.

Push the prearranged solution....lockdowns, obedience of whole populations, constant fear propagated by corrupt bought and paid for MSM and a select scientific community funded by a few billionaire philanthropists. Soon the majority of people will believe anything they are told by their governments and turn against their neighbours  without questioning their gut feelings.

Constant carrot and stick hopes of a return to normality dashed time and time again by a never ending series of setbacks and impending doom.

Cashless society, Vaccination status apps, mass surveillance, increased police powers, never ending ‘emergency’ legislation reducing peoples liberties and rights bit by bit so very few people notice until they’re all gone. Do I need to go on Ape?

Wake up for fucks sake. You can keep your face Pamper on if you feel you need to, but just wake the fuck up.

No idea why you bother explaining to this helmet, Bill. He can’t even construct a legible post. He’s thick. His Dad must be gutted.

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ah, I see. Thanks for taking the time to explain all this. It’s all bollocks, but thanks all the same.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

No idea why you bother explaining to this helmet, Bill. He can’t even construct a legible post. He’s thick. His Dad must be gutted.

I like Ape DC. It’s this issue alone that I fundamentally disagree with him on. He can call me Captain Tinfoil as much as he wants. It’s cunts corner after all. I have my views and he has his. It’s not personal.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What time are you getting stuck into your important job tomorrow? Make mine an Egg McMuffin and hash brown.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

All well and good, but you really haven't answered the question. Furthermore, I fail to see how hi-tech industrial oligarchs benefit from a tanking world economy. As per the conspirator's norm you haven't provided a shred of evidence that the fear-mongering was "pre-arranged". Endlessly repeating "wake up/smell the coffee/join the dots" doesn't quite cut it.

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sauce? Address?

Of course you don't work in any normal McDonald's do you DC, it's the secret/exclusive/VIP branch in Mayfair. You are no doubt on first name terms with all the celebrity customers and that supermodel keeps asking for your number doesn't she?

I'll have a Big Mac...no gherkin though, you can shove that up your arse.

Lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course you don't work in any normal McDonald's do you DC, it's the secret/exclusive/VIP branch in Mayfair. You are no doubt on first name terms with all the celebrity customers and that supermodel keeps asking for your number doesn't she?

I'll have a Big Mac...no gherkin though, you can shove that up your arse.

Lol.

Fuck off you inconsiderate prick...I’m trying to work. I’m faster than Lewis the Chimp on this moped lad...true!

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

Hatt Mancock has approved the Pfizer SARS-COV-2 vaccination in 12-15 year olds. 

A cohort of 2000 children were involved. Decisions based on underpowered research such as this may not end well. 

You and mr tin foil billy might have something. We’ve basically reached a tipping point for humanity’s survival on planet earth. Continue the way we are and destroy every other living thing or take drastic measures to cull the population to more sustainable levels.

We’ve killed of a huge proportion of the uneconomic and dependent old so now it’s time to snuff the fertile would be breeders.