CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's an old gypsy remedy for piles. You rub tea leaves into your farmers and wait. Not sure if it works but I can look up your arse and read your future. 

Fucking hell Gypps. All you ever talk about these days is arses. What’s happened to you?

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just make sure you get plenty of vitamin-C. It helps your immunity to bugs and germs and shit.

Eric. I’ve noticed that for the last couple of days quite a lot of MSM have been asking the question, should people wear two masks? I can’t be fucking bothered to quote any source specifically but I’ve seem at least 6 or 7 different news companies all on message. Devious bastards framing the narrative as if it’s a harmless question. And as soon as they feed enough sheeple the latest talking point the experts will start recommending it as science. You heard it here first. DOUBLE MASK WANKERS. Any cunt who puts two masks on deserves to die twice as much as the old school ONE MASK WANKERS.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Eric. I’ve noticed that for the last couple of days quite a lot of MSM have been asking the question, should people wear two masks? I can’t be fucking bothered to quote any source specifically but I’ve seem at least 6 or 7 different news companies all on message. Devious bastards framing the narrative as if it’s a harmless question. And as soon as they feed enough sheeple the latest talking point the experts will start recommending it as science. You heard it here first. DOUBLE MASK WANKERS. Any cunt who puts two masks on deserves to die twice as much as the old school ONE MASK WANKERS.

That will kill more people because they wont be able to fucking breathe. Darwinism at work

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Two faced cunts.

21 hours ago, ProfB said:

Does Sputnik V vaccine contain space dust & vodka?

Anyone know how to make it because I am in the number 8 group to be vaxed.

The gods help those, that help themselves.

So I am eager for some DIY until it's my turn to have the Oxford one.

Love ProfB xxx

PS in Scottish : Does sputnik v vaccine contain space stoor & voddie 

& Cunt is Fud? OMG 😱 

Fuck off

22 hours ago, ProfB said:

Does Sputnik V vaccine contain space dust & vodka?

Anyone know how to make it because I am in the number 8 group to be vaxed.

No, it contains high quantities of neat bleach, paraquat and sodium chlorate. As you are in group 8 I suggest you make your own to either inject or, as this is the only vaccine that can be absorbed orally, drink it by the litre.

On 19/01/2021 at 18:19, Eric Cuntman said:

Just make sure you get plenty of vitamin-C. It helps your immunity to bugs and germs and shit.

Placebo covid19 jab? I have stabbed my arm with a paperclip, while my eyes were shut telling my subconscious it was my first covid19 jab - my mind now doesn’t know if I had the real jab or the fake one, therefore I am now experiencing the placebo effect.

9 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Placebo covid19 jab? I have stabbed my arm with a paperclip, while my eyes were shut telling my subconscious it was my first covid19 jab - my mind now doesn’t know if I had the real jab or the fake one, therefore I am now experiencing the placebo effect.

Now you have tetanus.

16 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He is learning to play with your sacred pipe arsehole. Up it that is. Unwashed to mouth. Your mouth. Gobshite. 

Just when I thought you couldn’t possibly get any worse, you’ve proved me wrong. Frank must be fucking furious. Being the worst on here was all he had left.