CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

My first and second jabs are for sale if anyone makes me a decent offer. I promised them to a good friend of mine who’s a BA pilot, sorry was a BA pilot. Not sure of the details but it seems he went down the NHS route with 3 of his pilot mates. Their funerals are all next week.  One of my ‘reliable’ sources (tinfoil hat gang) let me into a secret today that 88% of BA pilots have been double jabbed and the sudden unconnected deaths of four of their pilots has certain government ministers discussing the possibility that pilots who’ve been pricked might be suspended by the CAA pending further investigation. It’s all getting a bit messy imo. BA tweeted today about how sad the unexpected deaths of four of their pilots was and emphasised that they were all unconnected deaths. Strange comment to make? How exactly does this spokeswoman know the deaths have nothing in common so soon after they died? Methinks the lady protests too much.

You thick little twat. 

9 minutes ago, Admin said:

This is interesting. Shame the age ranges are not included.

Screenshot (1).png

Proper, Roops is mugging you off, and your tiny, almost unobservable stat chart isn't doing you any favours. I'm squinting like a constipated and myopic Mongolian trying to decipher it, but I'm still none the wiser as to whatever point it is that you are trying to make.

I'm open minded, but I'll need a smoking gun to change my opinions. Preferably not one that's been shoved up my arse with a death threat scrawled upon it with a Peter Dinklage thumb print.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Proper, Roops is mugging you off, and your tiny, almost unobservable stat chart isn't doing you any favours. I'm squinting like a constipated and myopic Mongolian trying to decipher it, but I'm still none the wiser as to whatever point it is that you are trying to make.

I'm open minded, but I'll need a smoking gun to change my opinions. Preferably not one that's been shoved up my arse with a death threat scrawled upon it with a Peter Dinklage thumb print.

I have adjusted it.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Instead of criticising it you could get a guide dog to read it for you. Think positive. 

David Blunkett is a cunt. 

No criticism. Unlike your good self, William, I've not spent my life inspecting fannies for pungent ooze. Staring at a computer screen for 30+ years does tend to fuck up your eyesight. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Unlike your good self, William, I've not spent my life inspecting fannies 

Just work Doc. It’s not like I enjoyed any of it. I think I might be a workaholic. Those fannies won’t inspect themselves you know.

16 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Are we doomed Doc?

As a species? Absolutely. We've been digging our own grave for quite some time and modern medicine will be a contributory factor rather than the solution. The ill adapted never used to survive to reproduce, now the majority of the ill adapted survive to pass on their genes. 

Will this pandemic finish us though? Absolutely not, unless there is a very significant mutation. The arguments for and against lockdowns are ultimately arguments for and against how much you value the old and infirm. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

As a species? Absolutely. We've been digging our own grave for quite some time and modern medicine will be a contributory factor rather than the solution. The ill adapted never used to survive to reproduce, now the majority of the ill adapted survive to pass on their genes. 

Will this pandemic finish us though? Absolutely not, unless there is a very significant mutation. The arguments for and against lockdowns are ultimately arguments for and against how much you value the old and infirm. 

Absolutely true. The weak now not only survive, but seem to breed more than the strong. All these dumb cunts should have been chased down by bears or Sabre tooth cats. Now we sponsor them.

Who are the dumb cunts, really?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Admin said:

And this is the same data 1 week earlier.

Screenshot (3).png

This is a little misleading, Proper, since the majority of the unvaccinated are young and less susceptible. There's not enough underlying information there to draw a valid conclusion. You could equally argue that it suggests vaccination is working. 

I do agree that it's time to let go of the reins though. What can be done to mitigate this pandemic has pretty much been done and we need to open up domestically whilst maintaining control of the borders in case of a more lethal variant popping up where the spread, and therefore the likelihood of new mutations occurring, is less inhibited. 

35 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Have you spoken to Bill about an introduction to his milliner? You’d look great in a lovely Admirals hat, cunningly crafted from purest Al.

‘Everybody! Look at that cunt over there jumping around with a tinfoil hat on. Listen to all the conspiracy nonsense he’s saying. Look everyone.

LOL LOL LOL.

Look!  He’s about to trip over that really clever dead person. That poor guy over there with the syringe sticking out of his arm. I think he was a pilot or a footballer or something. The one who looks like a sheep with a mask on.’

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Absolutely true. The weak now not only survive, but seem to breed more than the strong. All these dumb cunts should have been chased down by bears or Sabre tooth cats. Now we sponsor them.

Death is all I’ve got to look forward to now. Hopefully I’ll live long enough but I’m not holding my breath.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Everybody! Look at that cunt over there jumping around with a tinfoil hat on. Listen to all the conspiracy nonsense he’s saying. Look everyone.

LOL LOL LOL.

Look!  He’s about to trip over that really clever dead person. That poor guy over there with the syringe sticking out of his arm. I think he was a pilot or a footballer or something. The one who looks like a sheep with a mask on.’

Which conspiracy theory is the cunt with the tinfoil hat jumping around to? He jumps to several!

19 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

It's the people paying the vast majority of the tax revenue to be spunked on the LGBTQQIP2SAA agenda. 

Yes, that acronym is real, ffs. 

30 minutes ago, Goober said:

This is a little misleading, Proper, since the majority of the unvaccinated are young and less susceptible. There's not enough underlying information there to draw a valid conclusion. You could equally argue that it suggests vaccination is working. 

I do agree that it's time to let go of the reins though. What can be done to mitigate this pandemic has pretty much been done and we need to open up domestically whilst maintaining control of the borders in case of a more lethal variant popping up where the spread, and therefore the likelihood of new mutations occurring, is less inhibited. 

My interest in these two sets of data is the number of people who have died from the Delta variant during the seven days who are fully vaccinated, as it is greater than those who are unvaccinated. Only about 20% of adults are completely unvaccinated, but only 58% are fully vaccinated. The per capita rate of those dying in the fully vaccinated group is significantly higher than the unvaccinated, hence my comment about the age being absent having an obvious bearing.

Also, we had mass testing this time in June last year, restrictions were probably more lax and mask wearing had not been mandated. However our case rate is about seven times higher now. Hospital activity is vastly up on this time last year, which could point to many cases emanating from healthcare institutions.

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Death is all I’ve got to look forward to now. Hopefully I’ll live long enough but I’m not holding my breath.

Ffs, Bill, you lazy cunt. You could at least try. Give it a go for 23 minutes and report back on how it went. 

2 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Which conspiracy theory is the cunt with the tinfoil hat jumping around to? He jumps to several!

Can’t say mate. Sworn to secrecy. I know that sounds crazy, but the wheel seemed crazy till some weirdo invented it. What goes around comes around.