CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

18 minutes ago, Eddie said:

You Fucking moron, pikey cunt, people are dying and you think it’s a joke or you’re clever, put your cock away and fuck off you smelly pikey trans cunt. 

Come on Eddie. If you can’t have a laugh at granny keeling over there’s something seriously wrong mate.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

If I read this right 5 died in 3 weeks in a care home of 36,isn't that about normal?. Hardly 'ripped through it'...I'm still on the side of overreaction but no doubt I'll get a bollocking from someone whos friends neighbours twice removed cousin knows someone who's got a cough.

They all had it... 5 died. They died of it...because of it.... it ripped through the staff as well . Two ended up in hospital. When it I say it ripped through...they went down like nine pins... everyone within 2 weeks except four staff...including me.  I was surprised that the vast majority have actually come through it ok... yes..the elderly do recover...that is my point. Another thing... don’t get it ..for fucks sake. It looks pretty fucking awful.

1 hour ago, Neil said:

If I read this right 5 died in 3 weeks in a care home of 36,isn't that about normal?. Hardly 'ripped through it'...I'm still on the side of overreaction but no doubt I'll get a bollocking from someone whos friends neighbours twice removed cousin knows someone who's got a cough.

A bloke down our road got it and he's as dead as a butcher's wife

• Like 1

On 27/01/2021 at 20:40, Goober said:

Time to death from onset of symptoms is 18 days give or take, although certainly shorter for the very elderly and infirm. Symptoms take ~5 days to appear after infection. Deaths can take anything up to week to record. So it's not a question of how many have been vaccinated now, but how many were infected almost a month ago. One vaccine dose is definitely less effective than two as well.  Data in a month's time will be more telling.

The doctor told my mate he had two weeks to live, so he’s asked for the last week in July and the first week in August.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

They all had it... 5 died. They died of it...because of it.... it ripped through the staff as well . Two ended up in hospital. When it I say it ripped through...they went down like nine pins... everyone within 2 weeks except four staff...including me.  I was surprised that the vast majority have actually come through it ok... yes..the elderly do recover...that is my point. Another thing... don’t get it ..for fucks sake. It looks pretty fucking awful.

I agree Spot. I caught it and died. No cunt at the funeral, untouched buffet too. They put a suit on me that was way too tight & my shoes didn’t match, I looked a right Cunt. It’s so indiscriminate and cruel.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

As a man with numerous risk factors and a compromised immune system, how are you staying upbeat during this pandemic, Frank?

I assume by making young children cry and perusing cheap kitchen bin catalogues the fucking chicken legged,loafer wearing slapheaded cunt.

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Where in the country is this? I have a friend that owns 10 plus care homes in East Anglia and apart from a few croaking it in April they've had hardly any since.

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ape. I’m not claiming to have any medical expertise, but I have been wondering how poking around in someone’s back passage can provide a more accurate test for a respiratory infection than poking around in their respiratory cavities?

Will these experts be telling us next that nasal swab tests are now the best way to test for piles or constipation?

I’m currently wearing two tinfoil masks and have installed a Velcro quick release inspection flap in the rear of my trousers.

A point raised in the Newsweek article you read. Interestingly it was a scientist from the Wuhan Institute who poured scorn on the anal swabbing for reasons you've alluded to.

9 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

What? 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Come on Eddie. If you can’t have a laugh at granny keeling over there’s something seriously wrong mate.

Bill, the thought of an old person 'drowning' on land, with no relatives around their bed to comfort them, the only people they have contact with are dressed in full PPE must be terrifying and that is something I can not laugh at.....

maybe a very slight smirk if they are Pakistani. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Bill, the thought of an old person 'drowning' on land, with no relatives around their bed to comfort them, the only people they have contact with are dressed in full PPE must be terrifying and that is something I can not laugh at.....

What if they're Pen?

33 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Coffee spat all over the dog....thanks Ed.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

East Anglia doesn’t count.

Well I'm glad I live here and other cunts are getting fucked over by the dirty bat eating slopes,maybe ill put up the idea that we build a Trump-like wall around us and keep you dirty pox ridden cunts out.

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

Well I'm glad I live here and other cunts are getting fucked over by the dirty bat eating slopes,maybe ill put up the idea that we build a Trump-like wall around us and keep you dirty pox ridden cunts out.

No one will know you’ve done it for at least five years