CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There really are many twists and turns to come in this neverending shit show. Whatever next? A kick in the bollocks whilst wanking can stop the cough...an arse fisting from a dirty tramps hand will help stop the spread. I think Earl of Punkape should let us know if the above mentioned acts have helped him.

lovin the avatar Baron

On 27/01/2021 at 18:09, King Billy said:

Meanwhile Dr. Anthony Fauci the 4ft tall dwarf king of the US medical community has stated that people should now wear two masks, having previously advised against wearing masks and then later advising people to wear a mask. Now it’s two masks.

When will people realise that the government are making this up and reacting, as and when a reaction is needed in a desperate attempt to look like they have the slightest clue what they are doing. During the 'first wave' supermarket staff working indoors mixing with potentially thousands of people a day didn't have to wear them, now everybody has to wear one. What doesn't help are the militant vaccine promoters, who seem to think that people should have a vaccine (which is not a vaccine) that has been rushed through in record time pumped in their bodies with no questions or hesitations. Once that shite is in your body you can't get it out and the pharmaceutical companies have no liability at all. It's really sad to see how many people will not only happily do as they told but try to bully others into getting the vaccine.

Fuck off you shit cunts.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When will people realise that the government are making this up and reacting, as and when a reaction is needed in a desperate attempt to look like they have the slightest clue what they are doing. During the 'first wave' supermarket staff working indoors mixing with potentially thousands of people a day didn't have to wear them, now everybody has to wear one. What doesn't help are the militant vaccine promoters, who seem to think that people should have a vaccine (which is not a vaccine) that has been rushed through in record time pumped in their bodies with no questions or hesitations. Once that shite is in your body you can't get it out and the pharmaceutical companies have no liability at all. It's really sad to see how many people will not only happily do as they told but try to bully others into getting the vaccine.

Fuck off you shit cunts.

I’ve got loads of spare tinfoil if you need any OCR. Four masks, some cunt rummaging around in your dirtbox, being told to shut up and hold your arm out so they can inject fuck knows what into you, sorry you can’t go out today (or ever) and don’t even think about questioning any of it or you’re in big big shit sunshine. I’m glad I’m not pissing into the wind on my own. 

Baaaaaaa!!!

17 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Baron Samedi...the man who cannot die and is the Loa of death. (Send me money or the Voodoo doll is coming out).

It's good to see your alive and well, Baron, and contributing some decent material. The last time you were spotted was laughing your tits off seated on the front of a Haitian train. Couldn't you find a first class compartment, or is that just your preference when travelling via rail.

Live and let die, eh... 

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

It's good to see your alive and well, Baron, and contributing some decent material. The last time you were spotted was laughing your tits off seated on the front of a Haitian train. Couldn't you find a first class compartment, or is that just your preference when travelling via rail.

Live and let die, eh... 

That was my final journey by train Major, after hanging around with Greta Thunberg I've now realised it's all about the environment. I'm driving an old BMW 760i to get around now, full of bitches I'm pimping. You want one? She'll wear a mask if you want. 

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve got loads of spare tinfoil if you need any OCR. Four masks, some cunt rummaging around in your dirtbox, being told to shut up and hold your arm out so they can inject fuck knows what into you, sorry you can’t go out today (or ever) and don’t even think about questioning any of it or you’re in big big shit sunshine. I’m glad I’m not pissing into the wind on my own. 

Baaaaaaa!!!

I really don't understand why so many think anyone who doesn't follow the 'rules' is mad, wrong, a cunt etc. This madness could be a result of years of reality TV etc frazzling already thick cunts heads. Throw in some sad stories and questionable statistics and most people will do as they are told, grass their neighbours up and try and make these jabs compulsory. 

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Baaaaaaa!!!

It's getting right on my tits, Bill, to be honest. Pandemics have appeared frequently in human history, and the Spanish Flu appeared to be far more contagious and deadly 

The cold hard truth is that most people who contract covid make a speedy recovery and do not require hospitalisation. So the draconian measures in place are really just there to keep those who have serious underlying health issues safe. 

Personally I feel that herd immunity is the way forward and has been advocated by many leading scientists. Let's just crack on and take our chances and within a year or so it will probably disappear. 

One things for certain though, that when the dust settles the fucking chinks are made to pay the bill for the financial damage this has caused. Their fucking wet markets, but more so the biological research lab in Wuhan is the cause of this shit storm, and their never gonna cough up. 

Utter cunts... 

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That was my final journey by train Major, after hanging around with Greta Thunberg I've now realised it's all about the environment. I'm driving an old BMW 760i to get around now, full of bitches I'm pimping. You want one? She'll wear a mask if you want. 

Good to hear, Baron. A month or so ago I would have taken you up on the kind offer a bitch or two, but minus the mask. Young Greta will certainly be pleased on the choice of motor. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Looking at your avatar you are already the King of pimps...there is much I can learn from you. Are you making your bitches get the jab? Childeharold won't visit your brothel again unless they have their Covid jabs.

I'd doubt that Harold has ever lost his cherry unless he's pulled in the medium security ward he's currently locked in. 

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I really don't understand why so many think anyone who doesn't follow the 'rules' is mad, wrong, a cunt etc. This madness could be a result of years of reality TV etc frazzling already thick cunts heads. Throw in some sad stories and questionable statistics and most people will do as they are told, grass their neighbours up and try and make these jabs compulsory. 

This madness you talk about is happening in such an identical manner all across the first world that it is absolutely a coordinated plan being rolled out. The Great Reset has been planned for 30 years and it’s in full swing right now. All the ‘clever’ cunts who’re sitting at home being paid not to go to work and swallowing the narrative of fear and impending doom pumped into their thick fucking spastic heads 24/7 are the same useless cunts who’ll bitch “Why didn’t someone tell us what was going on?” when it all becomes clear that 99% of our fellow citizens have been played like the pathetic cunts they are. New Normal. Stick it up your fucking arse Cunts.

11 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Looking at your avatar you are already the King of pimps...there is much I can learn from you. Are you making your bitches get the jab? Childeharold won't visit your brothel again unless they have their Covid jabs.

I could dress ChildHarold in a miniskirt and thigh boots and put him to work as a non binary novelty act. Strange times were in, and Harry’s about as strange as it comes. 

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This madness you talk about is happening in such an identical manner all across the first world that it is absolutely a coordinated plan being rolled out. The Great Reset has been planned for 30 years and it’s in full swing right now. All the ‘clever’ cunts who’re sitting at home being paid not to go to work and swallowing the narrative of fear and impending doom pumped into their thick fucking spastic heads 24/7 are the same useless cunts who’ll bitch “Why didn’t someone tell us what was going on?” when it all becomes clear that 99% of our fellow citizens have been played like the pathetic cunts they are. New Normal. Stick it up your fucking arse Cunts.

I agree, I also think the fact they want to track and trace us when we dare go out (no doubt keeping our numbers and movement data), collect and no doubt keep our DNA when we get tested, will soon call for cash to be scrapped, and will make Covid 'vaccination' mandatory for international travel (whilst blaming other governments for it) should make most non sheep wonder what the fuck is going on and also what is this in preparation for. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I could dress ChildHarold in a miniskirt and thigh boots and put him to work as a non binary novelty act. Strange times were in, and Harry’s about as strange as it comes. 

I think Childeharold would do anything as long as a Covid Marshall told him to do it. The psychotic, bi polar, bellend of a cunt.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think Childeharold would do anything as long as a Covid Marshall told him to do it. The psychotic, bi polar, bellend of a cunt.

I’ll use that on the website. Psychotic, bipolar, bellend cunt. Very friendly, A level and ATM. Ring 0898 DIAL A HAROLD.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Don't mention 'The Serpent And The Rainbow'. Cathy Tyson was in it and @Decimus will be overcome by impure thoughts.

I had to Google her, Eric, but now I've seen her face I know who it is. Not that I should, I blame my parents. I can remember nights in the mid 90s, our humongous fucking television obscured by a fug of cigarette smoke, and looking up from my Sega Game Gear and seeing Band of Gold on the screen. Similarly, I've also got vague memories of Cracker and Big Break.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I had to Google her, Eric, but now I've seen her face I know who it is. Not that I should, I blame my parents. I can remember nights in the mid 90s, our humongous fucking television obscured by a fug of cigarette smoke, and looking up from my Sega Game Gear and seeing Band of Gold on the screen. Similarly, I've also got vague memories of Cracker and Big Break.

You once told me that you were sat in the car, waiting for the mistress to finish shopping, and she was a dead ringer for Cathy Tyson. You were apparently waiting in the car because you wouldn't be seen in public with one.