CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SNP....RIP

King Billy

On 01/02/2021 at 23:20, King Billy said:

The whole U.K. should be allowed to vote on Scottish independence. That way we could keep voting not to let them leave, even though we would love them to. They could have a referendum three times a week imo just to let the cunts know who’s boss.

Can we extend that to Yorkshire and most of the North? 

And Wales...

On 02/02/2021 at 00:57, Cunty BigBollox said:

Bourbons. He can then pretend his tea is the Channel and the biscuit is someone who fell out of the dinghy.

Well fuck my old boots-The Racist Biscuit Thread at last!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can we extend that to Yorkshire and most of the North? 

And Wales...

Well fuck my old boots-The Racist Biscuit Thread at last!

The sweaties can leave once we've extracted and sold every barrel of oil, and square foot of gas. 

That's my opinion on devolution. 

We should have done what the Norwegians did and kept all that Noth Sea oil for domestic use, but that cunt Thatcher thought it was a smart idea to sell it to the septic's. 

Fucking lunacy. 

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

The sweaties can leave once we've extracted and sold every barrel of oil, and square foot of gas. 

We should have done what the Norwegians did and kept all that Noth Sea oil for domestic use, but that cunt Thatcher thought it was a smart idea to sell it to the septic's. 

Fucking lunacy. 

I'd like England to be given a vote on whether we want to leave the union. I see lots of benefits for the sheep shaggers, jocks and Northern Irish to stay in it, but what exactly do we get out of it? Our tax money is spunked into a bottomless SNP pit and wasted on keeping the entire population of Merthyr Tydfil in Frey Bentos pies. 

Fuck 'em.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fucking lunacy. 

In all fairness to Snatcher MC, she had a bigger pair of bollocks than the rest of her cabinet put together when it came to dealing with the Argies and the unions. The yanks begged her to bend over and take some Argie cock up the arse but she told them to fuck off and sent in the fleet which would have made Reagan look like a prize cunt if he hadn't backed us up. It paid off for him because it was Thatcher who broke the ice with Gorbachev when he came to power leading to the end of the Cold war. As for her spat with Scargill, she reduced that cunt from the biggest union baron in the country to a pathetic shell of a Yorkshireman hiding in his 5 bed bungalow paid for by the strikers who shitted blood for him.

• Like 2

The next couple of days should be great. Alex Salmond was supposed to give evidence tomorrow at the enquiry into himself basically. He’s now saying he won’t unless the SNP release all the ‘evidence’ they’ve been withholding against him and he says he’s going to give a live TV statement detailing every bit of shit he has on Sturgeon, her lying husband and the rest of the crooked SNP if they don’t disclose all the behind the scenes conspiracy immediately. Some SNP MPs and MSPs have released written threats from Scottish Gov. solicitors demanding they agree not to ask certain questions in the Jock Parliament, which would be damaging to McKrankie and her midget mafia.

Absolutely marvellous. 

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't fucking ruin it for me you cunt! I was going is still down with a few beers and piss myself laughing at this festival of back stabbing jock cunts this evening 

SPOILER ALERT:

Jackie Baillie tore her to fucking pieces then Murdo Fraser basically highlighted what a hypocritical two faced backstabbing cunt she really is!

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

SPOILER ALERT:

Jackie Baillie tore her to fucking pieces then Murdo Fraser basically highlighted what a hypocritical two faced backstabbing cunt she really is!

She was squirming allright. I’d love to see her resign in disgrace. The only downside being that we might not get rid of the sweaty socks anytime soon if the SNP implode completely with their election just around the corner. I really want to see Scottish independence and how the indycunts explain to the public how everything they’ve been howling and screeching about for five years re. Brexit suddenly becomes correct and sensible re. them splitting from the U.K. I hope Salmond pops round to her gaff to make up and rapes the fuck out of her, before slitting both their fat throats.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

SPOILER ALERT:

I penned an amateurish nom about the sturge some time ago and can’t be fucking arsed to look it up. Needless to say I pegged her as a cunt then and that still stands. Her 100% reliability to blame the “tore-ee” government for all the problems and fuck ups those northern savages can dream up is a given. These SNP cunts wouldn’t be happy whatever. Even with devo max and their own cunting parliament they still fucking moan. They won’t get another referendum vote that’s for sure but the rest of us should: whether to fuck them off for good out of the uk and into third world porridge wog status

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She was squirming allright. I’d love to see her resign in disgrace. The only downside being that we might not get rid of the sweaty socks anytime soon if the SNP implode completely with their election just around the corner. I really want to see Scottish independence and how the indycunts explain to the public how everything they’ve been howling and screeching about for five years re. Brexit suddenly becomes correct and sensible re. them splitting from the U.K. I hope Salmond pops round to her gaff to make up and rapes the fuck out of her, before slitting both their fat throats.

I want the poison dwarf to resign but not before the SNP gets swamped and utterly destroyed by multiple scandals that result in the whole lot of the fucking cunts getting banged up for corruption. Evidence is gradually emerging that they've been taking backhanders from Scottish energy companies so my guess is that will be the Autumn scandal that will engulf them after the OECD report that shows they've completely destroyed Scotland's once world renowned education system has been released in June. Hopefully, Gnasher Sturgeon will be licking some big bull dyke's minge in a shithole nick by this time next year.

50 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I penned an amateurish nom about the sturge some time ago and can’t be fucking arsed to look it up. Needless to say I pegged her as a cunt then and that still stands. Her 100% reliability to blame the “tore-ee” government for all the problems and fuck ups those northern savages can dream up is a given. These SNP cunts wouldn’t be happy whatever. Even with devo max and their own cunting parliament they still fucking moan. They won’t get another referendum vote that’s for sure but the rest of us should: whether to fuck them off for good out of the uk and into third world porridge wog status

Boris is just going to tell her to stick her referendum up her arse and watch the SNP bleed to death. Chickens are coming home to roost and the cunts are not getting a free ride off the media anymore. The greatest satisfaction I will derive is watching the spiteful English remoaner cunts who moved to Scotland to support them get lynched by the natives.

5 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I want the poison dwarf to resign but not before the SNP gets swamped and utterly destroyed by multiple scandals that result in the whole lot of the fucking cunts getting banged up for corruption. Evidence is gradually emerging that they've been taking backhanders from Scottish energy companies so my guess is that will be the Autumn scandal that will engulf them after the OECD report that shows they've completely destroyed Scotland's once world renowned education system has been released in June. Hopefully, Gnasher Sturgeon will be licking some big bull dyke's minge in a shithole nick by this time next year.

Total power corrupts of course, and the yellow cunts have only been in power for the blink of an eye. My jock in law dad of mrs pecker, tells me the SNP were know as the tartan torys back in the day.

18 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

To be fair TF Jockland has consistently topped the European table in drug deaths per capita for quite a few years now. They don’t often boast about it so they must be allright.

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Total power corrupts of course, and the yellow cunts have only been in power for the blink of an eye. My jock in law dad of mrs pecker, tells me the SNP were know as the tartan torys back in the day.

They were avid fans of Hitler as well. One of their leaders Arthur Donaldson planned to set up a Vichy style regime in Scotland if Adolf had invaded which is why MI5 interned the cunt.

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

To be fair TF Jockland has consistently topped the European table in drug deaths per capita for quite a few years now. They don’t often boast about it so they must be allright.

Drug deaths in Scotland are a small change when compared to booze-related. Buckfast anyone?