CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Poor, terrible repsonse?, you have taken the time to look at my profile and give a lengthy response, obviously didnt hit a nerve....

Have you considered Thailand when you reach the silver years to get a desperate ex prossie to marry?

Lonely old poof.

Oh dear Eddie, I think I've hit a nerve with you more like. What marriage are you on now? How many have failed due to you being an absolute bore of a cunt judging by your responses. You keep calling me an old poof which is not true, what is true is that your obviously limited talent on here is being exposed and all you can say is old poof. Retire with some dignity and spend more time trying to be a better husband you sad cunt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh dear Eddie, I think I've hit a nerve with you more like. What marriage are you on now? How many have failed due to you being an absolute bore of a cunt judging by your responses. You keep calling me an old poof which is not true, what is true is that your obviously limited talent on here is being exposed and all you can say is old poof. Retire with some dignity and spend more time trying to be a better husband you sad cunt.

have you met Gyps, might save you a flight....

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No I haven't, keep telling yourself you're a decent husband you deluded complete bellend of a cunt. If that's all you've got why not fuck off and put more effort into your home life. You mug.

alright danny dyer, calm down, none of this is real you know, silly old queen. 

31 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No I haven't, keep telling yourself you're a decent husband you deluded complete bellend of a cunt. If that's all you've got why not fuck off and put more effort into your home life. You mug.

Reading what Eddie puts is like listening to the same old crap Bob Monkhouse used to come out with; predictable, boring and.....well predictable. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Proof? And which of the 5 or so 'vaccines' are you talking about?

All the currently approved vaccines have been scientifically proven to be effective at preventing serious illness, hospitalisation and death. No vaccine has ever claimed to completely prevent disease. I assume you’ll be a vaccine refuser?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who the fucks talking to you, shithead? 

I'm sure the two sad old lonely cunts who follow you about looking for titillation will be along shortly to defend your honour. One can only imagine their horror should they ever clap eyes on what you've got stashed in your undergarments.

Just now, Ape™️ said:

All the currently approved vaccines have been scientifically proven to be effective at preventing serious illness, hospitalisation and death. No vaccine has ever claimed to completely prevent disease. I assume you’ll be a vaccine refuser?

Anything that reduces the chances of my lungs being filled with a thick, milky white, spunk like substance (one of the first effects noticed in early autopsies) I'm taking it.

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

The so called vaccine limits Covid 19 effects on the body as far as I'm aware only the Astra Zenaca one brings about an immune response. The Pfizer and Moderna ones a new type of Vaccine that alters your bodies reaction to Covid. I am going to do a crazy thing and actually let my body naturally fight Covid 19 if I ever get it. I may have already had it anyways as 1 in 3 don't have any symptoms of this 'deadly' desease.

19 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Anything that reduces the chances of my lungs being filled with a thick, milky white, spunk like substance (one of the first effects noticed in early autopsies) I'm taking it.

How old are you Ape? I imagine you are under 50 yet you seem really scared of Covid 19...are you still hiding behind the sofa, too scared to watch the news.