CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weak cunts.

Old Chap Raasclaat

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Yeah - I wonder if he wears a Che Guevara tee shirt as he struts round the white cider section of Aldi, proudly not wearing a mask and not social distancing. Viva la revolution!

Out of likes - although they seem to be more trouble than they're worth at the moment anyway.

5 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Oh dear! Are you confused by science? It's dim, easily led twats like you who will keep this pandemic going for longer than it needs to.

Not confused at all, I would rather let my natural immune system instead of science look after me. You are obviously a militant vaccine supporter and good for you. I however won't be putting anything rushed through in record time into my body thanks. No liability from the pharmaceutical companies either, all for a 'Deadly Virus' that kills 80+ year olds which is older than a lot of people live to anyways. I think you're the easily led one. Run along now sheep baaaah. 

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Not confused at all, I would rather let my natural immune system instead of science look after me. You are obviously a militant vaccine supporter and good for you. I however won't be putting anything rushed through in record time into my body thanks. No liability from the pharmaceutical companies either, all for a 'Deadly Virus' that kills 80+ year olds which is older than a lot of people live to anyways. I think you're the easily led one. Run along now sheep baaaah. 

You're the type who eats leftover egg salad sandwiches off the floors of service station bathrooms to boost your immune system, aren't you?

4 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

That's a bit rich coming from someone who identifies himself as an arsewipe. Piss off and flush yourself..

For someone who identifies as Hammer of cunts you couldn't hammer a crack whores cunt if I paid her. Now fuck off and don't reply to anymore of my posts you soppy cunt.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Arseholes, bell ends, and a worryingly pessimistic outlook on traditional marriage. You sure @Eddie didn't tweak a nerve with his earlier comments? 

It’s great to see almost everyone on the site at loggerheads with each other RK. I’m expecting to be murdered at some stage today.

😂

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Arseholes, bell ends, and a worryingly pessimistic outlook on traditional marriage. You sure @Eddie didn't tweak a nerve with his earlier comments? 

Nah Eddie ran off with his tail between his legs after asking me to calm down and not take it too seriously. You however are a proper nuisance who thinks he's winding me up when in fact you are showing everyone you are a one trick pony.

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Nah Eddie ran off with his tail betweethis legs after asking me to calm down and not take it too seriously. You however are a proper nuisance who thinks he's winding me up when in fact you are showing everyone you are a one trick pony.

That is simply not true. Sometimes I draw pictures.

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’m @introuble. Lol.

We're all friends here, Billy, as I said before I don't have any issues with you. Eric is out of control when it comes to his like obsession and it needed to be addressed, now let's hope the fucking leader board gets fucked off for good.

On 04/02/2021 at 13:08, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Weak cunts...

They are found everywhere these days and although the list is endless I shall highlight some that annoy me the most.

Men who get married and even more so the ones who get married more than once are total bellends. The type of cunts who proudly say 'She's the boss' and 'I do as I'm told' it's not funny you cunts and all it does is confirm you are a weak, scared to be on your own cunt. They then wank themselves to death because the wife stopped having sex after getting married, yet they are too weak to do the right thing and leave the cow, even though she's turned into a fat, moaning cunt who is never satisfied.

People who act like sheep and follow the latest 'right thing to do'. If it's not 'clapping the NHS' then it's having a go at somebody who dares to say something that goes against the expected response...like some of the people on here who got upset because someone dared to say something about Captain Tom. 

And finally the gullible and naive who believe that this Covid bollocks is going to go away now we have the non 'vaccine'. These are usually the same old miserable cunts who stand by their window watching how many people the young couple have over their house on a saturday night. 'Here Mavis, that flash bastard has had at least five friends round, I'm calling the police'. We need non weak cunts to get us out of this pandemic and all the cunts in power seem to be weak as fuck and cannot say or do the right thing because they are scared of being politically incorrect. 

And for any cunt who predictably says this is a weak nomination why not write your own up instead of sitting on the sidelines criticising nominations. If you've been here for ages it doesn't mean you cannot put a shift in.

Yours sincerely Old Chap Raasclaat. 

Don't get me wrong Ras-twat, I like you, but this nomination (along with the awful spelling) isn't a patch on the brilliant "Crying Men" one of mine sometime back. I suggest you read it and take some important notes.

I, like most other married men, who would happily stab our wives to death in an instant but that would of course leave us with the fucking kids to look after and all the other pointless shite they have to get involved with. You also seem to overlook that telling the Mrs to get fucked would necessitate most blokes to finding somewhere else to live. For my ongoing life of tranquillity in the countryside, I'm prepared to put up with the stupid cunt. At least in the short term.

Fuck off.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't get me wrong Ras-twat, I like you, but this nomination (along with the awful spelling) isn't a patch on the brilliant "Crying Men" one of mine sometime back. I suggest you read it and take some important notes.

I, like most other married men, who would happily stab our wives to death in an instant but that would of course leave us with the fucking kids to look after and all the other pointless shite they have to get involved with. You also seem to overlook that telling the Mrs to get fucked would necessitate most blokes to finding somewhere else to live. For my ongoing life of tranquillity in the countryside, I'm prepared to put up with the stupid cunt. At least in the short term.

Fuck off.

Duly noted Stubby Pecker.