CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton signs new deal...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I agree, undoubted talent but a disruptive cunt. I couldn't believe the tantrum he had in the McLaren when he was calling it a GP2 engine in the radio for all to hear, I blame the Spanish cunt for McLaren ditching Honda Power when they had exclusivity to it and it then coming good with Red Bull. He was pissed off because he felt he should be challenging. Left Ferrari the season before they had decent car as well. I'm glad he's not back at McLaren the bellend.

To be fair McLaren have to shoulder a lot of the blame for losing Honda as well. They were unwilling to compromise on the packaging of the car and sat there nervously wringing their hands as Alonso blamed the engine manufacturer for a mistake that was 50/50.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair McLaren have to shoulder a lot of the blame for losing Honda as well. They were unwilling to compromise on the packaging of the car and sat there nervously wringing their hands as Alonso blamed the engine manufacturer for a mistake that was 50/50.

I really think McLaren missed an opportunity there and although with Mercedes power and a decent chassis the future looks good it may have been better to have ditched Alonso and stuck with Honda. They are clever those Japanese, however they've fucked off now and blamed it on Covid 19 and left Red Bull going cap in hand to Renault again. Lol.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The world champion and most successful British sportsman ever has signed a new deal with Mercedes AMG Petronas. Although I'm a McLaren fan I am sure the decent folk of Cunts Corner will join me in welcoming Lewis' future success in F1. He will will no doubt overtake Michael Schumacher's WDC record which he equalled last year. Apparently he had to back down a bit on his £40 million a year demands but he is worth every penny in my opinion. As I write this I am looking back at the great time I had at Silverstone cheering on a champion with God given talent.  🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 PS Sir Jackie Stewart is a bitter Scotch cunt.

Reported for being an utter shite nomination 

Go to the back of the class, put on the dunce hat and prepare to be entered roughly by Punkapes disease ridden cock, no lube

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for being an utter shite nomination 

Go to the back of the class, put on the dunce hat and prepare to be entered roughly by Punkapes disease ridden cock, no lube

I've always liked you @Stubby Pecker, have you checked some of my other work here. 

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've always liked you @Stubby Pecker, have you checked some of my other work here. 

Less is more dear boy and your feud with @Eddieis ill advised; he’s a 7ft Africa and hung like a rouge elephant with a history of beat the shit out of teenage moped punks. Plus he’s my blud 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Capital work old man. Quick synopsis of how it went down until I catch up on the weekends posts?

After some tenderising courtesy of RK, Decs, Southerncunt and a few others. I happened to be on late night duty when he wandered close to the cliffs edge. He started to write messages to me, pretending to be his imaginary friends. He then invited me to his birthday party so his imaginary friends could give me a kicking. It was spectacularly pathetic. 

Breaking his arms and legs and kicking him over the edge was a kindness really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Harold would be topping the board if the cunt button was still a thing. No cunt could live with him on that one.

The mutant, twatbag, cleft-itch is still clinging on it would appear. It’s wounded and bleeding, writhing into the undergrowth. I have RSI of the toe-cap from volleying it in the eye-socket, daily. It may need one of the beasts to finally claim the kill and obviously dine first on it’s bowel. Save me some tender under-arm if you can @King Billy@Eric Cuntman

31 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

After some tenderising courtesy of RK, Decs, Southerncunt and a few others. I happened to be on late night duty when he wandered close to the cliffs edge. He started to write messages to me, pretending to be his imaginary friends. He then invited me to his birthday party so his imaginary friends could give me a kicking. It was spectacularly pathetic. 

Breaking his arms and legs and kicking him over the edge was a kindness really.

Stubbs. It was a thing of vicious beauty. Like watching an Twatenborough doc, where the Wilderbeest calf, wriggles free, gets caught, wriggles free, you are on the edge of your seat, emotions up then down, tears then joy, heart racing......then....just when it looks like the lions are closing in on said gutsy calf .....a big fuck-off T.Rex swallows Africa. I felt sick for days.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Stubbs. It was a thing of vicious beauty. Like watching an Twatenborough doc, where the Wilderbeest calf, wriggles free, gets caught, wriggles free, you are on the edge of your seat, emotions up then down, tears then joy, heart racing......then....just when it looks like the lions are closing in on said gutsy calf .....a big fuck-off T.Rex swallows Africa. I felt sick for days.

Point me to this thread and I’ll have a butcher’s tomorrow 

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yep Monaco is on the calendar because it's...Monaco, a load of rich bastards not even watching the procession. 

On a different note it'll be interesting to see Max get a real test up against Perez this season. I'm surprised Red Bull went for him as they normally promote from within but I suppose Albon and Gasly have had their chances. 

I personally hope the Ferrari get their house in order and come up with a decent car and there is much closer racing at the front of the grid.

Red bull were already scraping the bottom of the barrel with their young driver program when they signed that Brendan Hartley cunt to race for Torro Rosso and dug up Kvyat's frozen corpse from the Siberian wastes. Perez is fast enough to challenge Max, but he's got a temper that he'll have to control this season because Red Bull won't tolerate any of the shit he pulled with Ocon at Force India a few years back.

With Sainz off to Ferrari, Vettel being Vettel, Alonso being a diva and heading for Renault anyway, Ricciardo telling them to go and fuck themselves and Kimi being an old man, Perez was their best choice considering the only viable alternatives would be Hulkenberg (podium virgin), Magnussen (never that good to start with) or Grosjean (not cooked properly). Time will tell if he was the right choice.

On 09/02/2021 at 01:02, Roadkill said:

Red bull were already scraping the bottom of the barrel with their young driver program when they signed that Brendan Hartley cunt to race for Torro Rosso and dug up Kvyat's frozen corpse from the Siberian wastes. Perez is fast enough to challenge Max, but he's got a temper that he'll have to control this season because Red Bull won't tolerate any of the shit he pulled with Ocon at Force India a few years back.

With Sainz off to Ferrari, Vettel being Vettel, Alonso being a diva and heading for Renault anyway, Ricciardo telling them to go and fuck themselves and Kimi being an old man, Perez was their best choice considering the only viable alternatives would be Hulkenberg (podium virgin), Magnussen (never that good to start with) or Grosjean (not cooked properly). Time will tell if he was the right choice.

I admire the depth of your knowledge. Now put your head under the back wheel on the starting grid to check the tyre tread depth.