CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Katya Adler

Hammer of Cunts

Yet Another BBC cunt acting like a cunt. Those bastards at the BBC have been robbing the public for way too long. I used to like David Attenborough until he started lecturing us all about the environment...how much damage has that old cunt been doing traveling the world with his entourage and film crew filming the same old shite. The cunts.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

£200k is a lot of money. I imagine that one would have to make some concessions in life to earn that. I like her, I think she is lucid and competent ..but I’m not sure anyone is listening to her whingeing

People will listen to the whingeing though and instead of saying what you're saying they'll all be sympathetic and fawning over her. It's all about publicity and the "Look at me" culture. These cunts are so far removed from reality and ordinary life that they don't deserve sympathy. 

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

£200k is a lot of money. I imagine that one would have to make some concessions in life to earn that. I like her, I think she is lucid and competent ..but I’m not sure anyone is listening to her whingeing

Quite, there are plenty of people, men and women, who have to sacrfiice family life for far less rewarding and remunerative careers. My own father was a sailor and was away for three or our months at a time... It must have been great.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

£200k isn’t a lot of money, I wouldn’t get out of bed for that, mug!!!!

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Fatty, whereabouts do you live then? Mr rich. 

Was sandbanks until some mug Chelsea playing paid over the odds, like I’m gonna tell a cunt like you, fuck off

3 hours ago, Fatty said:

Was sandbanks until some mug Chelsea playing paid over the odds, like I’m gonna tell a cunt like you, fuck off

@Fattyspill the beans you juggeared tosser; this air hostess you’re sticking it to- does she have massive jugs and are allowed to squirt your pathetic thimble full of grott over them?

If you don’t answer honestly we’ll assume it’s a bloke 

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Fattyspill the beans you juggeared tosser; this air hostess you’re sticking it to- does she have massive jugs and are allowed to squirt your pathetic thimble full of grott over them?

If you don’t answer honestly we’ll assume it’s a bloke 

Yes, massive Lills and yes, Grott is evenly distributed