CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Windsors

colonelkurtz

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

You missed out yesterday, Stubbs. It was proper old school Corner cunting. Me and Dec's fighting back to back against the filthy nonces. I'm sure Ed, Frank, Trucking and Withers will probably all feel the same way. 

I'm reserving a place on my wall for Harold's severed head, but if you feel like taking the scalp then be my guest... 

Can I have his brain? I'm building a mong. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's worth it for two things:

1. Spud throwing up into the transparent plastic bag round his head

2. Sick Boy and Renton's extemporised rendiiton of "No More Catholics" in the Loyalist bar.

'Raging Spud' was a nice touch. Begbie didn't have the same air of menace though. 

42 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Is Trainspotting 2 worth a watch?

Speak to Pen if you require any railway related information, as long as it’s from the 1950s or earlier. He/She/It can also help you with banal and ridiculous place names too if you require any.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't know what you were expecting asking for advice on here, actual advice?

It wasn’t really advice, he had already decided on a course of action, I was just interested to know how others might have responded to what I thought was an interesting problem. Of course I’m well aware the place is a forum for hyperbole and abuse, so I was hardly naively waiting on guidance from other posters. Then discussions went off in an ugly direction....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

It wasn’t really advice, he had already decided on a course of action, I was just interested to know how others might have responded to what I thought was an interesting problem. Of course I’m well aware the place is a forum for hyperbole and abuse, so I was hardly naively waiting on guidance from other posters. Then discussions went off in an ugly direction....

All I can say is, your dummy grenade really packed a bit of a punch in the end.