CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

£37 bil track and trace failure

cuntspotter

MPs are finally getting around to looking at this expenditure and are saying that it’s benefits to the Covid fight have been unclear. You are not fucking kidding! Arthur fucking Daley could have done a better job. That’s a lot of money to award “off the cuff” to the chumocracy. I’m wondering how this will go?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

MPs are finally getting around to looking at this expenditure and are saying that it’s benefits to the Covid fight have been unclear. You are not fucking kidding! Arthur fucking Daley could have done a better job. That’s a lot of money to award “off the cuff” to the chumocracy. I’m wondering how this will go?

It’s rather hard to hide, given the money involved.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

...  I’m wondering how this will go?

More than likely straight under the carpet as per usual.

Although not before the Johnson cuntfest can organise another timely distraction news story preferably involving the queenie &  phil show or greedy money grabbing nurses

23 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

More than likely straight under the carpet as per usual.

Although not before the Johnson cuntfest can organise another timely distraction news story preferably involving the queenie &  phil show or greedy money grabbing nurses

Except that £37 billion is a serious amount of money to go walkabout.

4 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Years ago the press would have been all over this, but that would have been when £37 billion was a lot of money and before Markle v Morgan type stories became headline news.

4 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Easy enough to buy a £20 phone and £10 sim from Tesco and then register a fake name and address to said phone. This likely happened in a high percentage of cases.

Is that how you’re clients contact you then? Away from your wife’s prying eyes? Sneaky train-cunt.

21 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

A lot of these large figures bandied about are pure fiction, creative accounting and a marvelloous way to slip a few million or tens of millions under the carpet without any cunt noticing.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Years ago the press would have been all over this, but that would have been when £37 billion was a lot of money and before Markle v Morgan type stories became headline news.

Years ago the media was all about getting at the truth. If someone fucked up, the media had them by the balls. Now they do what they're told to do. That's why they have the same cunts at PMs question time asking permitted questions so Bumbling Bunter Boris, Chris Shitty and that useless Dr who looks like the pakistani off of Corrie aren't having to field 'real' questions. 

Reginald Bosanquet wasn't a cunt 

7 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Easy enough to buy a £20 phone and £10 sim from Tesco and then register a fake name and address to said phone. This likely happened in a high percentage of cases.

‘Trolling for beginners’ by Lady Penelope. 

Sunday Times ‘What a pile of shit’

Daily Telegraph ‘Absolute crock of shit’

Evening Standard ‘ Enormous heap of shit’

Daily Mirror ‘Mountain of steaming dogturd’

LGBTQ+ Times ‘ A modern day classic from start to finish. I couldn’t put it down, even to tuck my enormous cock back in my TENA pants’

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Trolling for beginners’ by Lady Penelope. 

Sunday Times ‘What a pile of shit’

Daily Telegraph ‘Absolute crock of shit’

Evening Standard ‘ Enormous heap of shit’

Daily Mirror ‘Mountain of steaming dogturd’

LGBTQ+ Times ‘ A modern day classic from start to finish. I couldn’t put it down, even to tuck my enormous cock back in my TENA pants’

You wrote the book Bolly.