CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Nod Like Idiots When Being Told Something They Don’t Know

Ape™️

50 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Usually accompanied by them saying “that’s it”, despite having no fucking idea. Common around Gloucester but I expect it happens in other areas that also a high simpleton density quotient.

Fuck off.

‘That’s it’.

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are they listening to you (nod) Ape? Do you get (nod) this a lot (nod, nod) if not every time you speak to someone (nod, nod, nod, nod what's the mathematical sign for infinity, an 8 lying on its arse?) 

Signed and sealed with a loving nod:  Noddy of Noddy Town. 

Why does Noddy have a bell on his hat?

Because he's a cunt 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are they listening to you (nod) Ape? Do you get (nod) this a lot (nod, nod) if not every time you speak to someone (nod, nod, nod, nod what's the mathematical sign for infinity, an 8 lying on its arse?) 

Signed and sealed with a loving nod:  Noddy of Noddy Town. 

FFS you stupid cunt, all that nodding and your poor brain cell rattling around in your vacuous skull will cause it to get damaged.

Oh, what the fuck, you weren't using it anyhow, were you?

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

FFS you stupid cunt, all that nodding and your poor brain cell rattling around in your vacuous skull will cause it to get damaged.

Oh, what the fuck, you weren't using it anyhow, were you?

Where's me washboard? Have you seen Chester Drawers. He's almost as fucking stupid as Cunty BigBollox. Oh look I'm floating. Where's me washboard?

On 25/03/2021 at 21:23, Ape™️ said:

Usually accompanied by them saying “that’s it”, despite having no fucking idea. Common around Gloucester but I expect it happens in other areas that also have a high simpleton density quotient.

Fuck off.

Oh it's you who moans at this daft bollox - you need to get a life, but it happens to you often because you talk bolliques & they want you to bugger off & go & bore someone else.

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ou of likes, you thick fucking mongloid cunt

Drew, you have misspelt this twice tonight. Considering that you're trying to cast aspersions on two of the thickest fucking cunts this site has ever seen, it makes you look somewhat of a fucking idiot.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you have misspelt this twice tonight. Considering that you're trying to cast aspersions on two of the thickest fucking cunts this site has ever seen, it makes you look somewhat of a fucking idiot.

In Drew's defence, Dec's, it's 10pm. I'm amazed that he can even see his phone considering he's probably consumed about 30 units of alcohol today. I've also noticed that he seems to start posting at 8 in the morning.

Either Norfolk has incredibly relaxed laws surrounding the sale of cider before 7, or he keeps a bottle of meths for the morning to ward of the delirium tremors... 

• Like 3

On 29/03/2021 at 21:03, Cunty BigBollox said:

Ou of likes, you thick fucking mongloid cunt.

If you can't get your fucking timing right next time you miserable cunt I'll make sure you never work again. 'Allo, 'allo, what have we got 'ere. Orr crikey it's Chester Drawers. Where's me washboard. Oh look ma, I'm floating and flying like a bird. Woooaa. Woooaa. Toodle Pip. Where's Chester Cunty Big Bollox? Sorry I hit you over the 'ead with my traditional music hall sense of humour. Where's me washboard? What's that Cunty? You want a bang on the' ead with m'washboard? About a four by four lump of wood instead? 

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you can't get your fucking timing right next time you miserable cunt I'll make sure you never work again. 'Allo, 'allo, what have we got 'ere. Orr crikey it's Chester Drawers. Where's me washboard. Oh look ma, I'm floating and flying like a bird. Woooaa. Woooaa. Toodle Pip. Where's Chester Cunty Big Bollox? Sorry I hit you over the 'ead with my traditional music hall sense of humour. Where's me washboard? What's that Cunty? You want a bang on the' ead with m'washboard? About a four by four lump of wood instead? 

There's quite a lot of words written here H but I'm fucked if I know what you're actually on about.

• Like 1