CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cameron the Cunt

ChildeHarold

3 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yeah. 

Every time a missive arrives from CH Towers I envisage it being furiously tapped out on his grubby keyboard by his little claws, with this playing in the background, hitting the 'Send' button just as Jello screams the last 'POL POT!!'

You need to employ blissful ignorance in that regard and not a single thought involving the beast. I gave it a full bypass by now .

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that a toast over a fallen war hero Phil the Greek, or some rank South London possee toasting in Ma' s pea 'n rice cafe East Dulwich? 

Jobless millions whisked away, 
At last we have more room to play, 
All systems go to kill the poor tonight.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Jobless millions whisked away, 
At last we have more room to play, 
All systems go to kill the poor tonight.

I hear Dave is being touted for the remake of Indecent Proposal. A sort of La Cage aux Folies gay version acceptable to the Jewish tory rightwing [musn't offend the Greenshits/sills] minus the laughs. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

I hear Dave is being touted for the remake of Indecent Proposal. A sort of La Cage aux Folies gay version acceptable to the Jewish tory rightwing [musn't offend the Greenshits/sills] minus the laughs. 

I hear you're up for the role of 'Third bag of dirty washing from the left (the extreme left you'll be pleased to know)' in the remake of 'My Beautiful Laundrette'

7 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is that a toast over a fallen war hero Phil the Greek, or some rank South London possee toasting in Ma' s pea 'n rice cafe East Dulwich? 

There's no Ma's pea n'rice cafe in East Dulwich. The inhabitants of E.D  may be right on, white middle class, quorn munching, latte quoffing, cab sav swilling, lefties but even they draw the line somewhere. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's a quote from a Dead Kennedys song Harold.  

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There's no Ma's pea n'rice cafe in East Dulwich. The inhabitants of E.D  may be right on, white middle class, quorn munching, latte quoffing, cab sav swilling, lefties but even they draw the line somewhere. 

Cheese is racist

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1422913/Extinction-Rebellion-campaign-dairy-food-schools-racist-Brighton-Hove-City-Council?__vfz=medium%3Dstandalone_content_recirculation_with_ads

Well fuck my old boots I've passed it manybtimes on the bus. 

Next to 42 Grove Vale Merrifields, Peas and Rice Caribbean Takeaway.

YOU MONG

This is becoming like the Hamiltons Cash for Questions scandal that undermined Major. Uncanny aint it how the fully paid up Bacon Bonces went straight to Harold Wilson and rumours of a scam that never amounted to anything other than he got a few free raincoats and doshed out a few honours to friends. 

Compared to the fucking filthy crew we have in now and the pile of shit Tory Party that is prepared to lie, bend the political system, shit on any minority or find any scapegoat to garner populist support, politics generally at that time was clean, and Wilson's government was the epitome of moral rectitude. 

Stick that in your fucking pipes and shuv it up your arses.