CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cameron the Cunt

ChildeHarold

Well we all knew that anyway. Greensill. Cameron

# admits he should have used formal channels

# does NOT admit he did anything wrong

Am I the only one to see an incompatibility in these two statements? Is there anybody better qualified than an ex-Prime Minister to KNOW about how the proper formal procedures work, to JUDGE what is right and wrong when lobbying? Especially where substantial government public money is involved. Especially when they personally have a MULTI MILLION POUND STAKE in the beneficiary company of that lobbying. 

Will Cameron be allowed to dance away from what is clearly deep state corrupt behaviour in the same way he danced away following the divisive 2016 referendum? 

The ONLY reason, I think, this equally rotten dodgy sticky fingered government didn’t play ball with Dear Dave, because they know they're already under the public accounts microscope and there is already a gathering head of curiosity and alarm about government contracts amounting to a possible future scandal of Watergate proportions. 

I find it ALARMING AND EQUALLY DAMAGING that an "experienced" politician like Dear Dave felt he was able to make such first name approaches to members of the government and get away with it. 

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You'll be surprised how people act when nearly £10million is at stake.

I thought he stood to make £600 million in a scheduled flotation on Stock Market. Make a nice extension on his old dad's big spread in Provence France. His dad was a financial off shore scum bag. 

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought he stood to make £600 million in a scheduled flotation on Stock Market. Make a nice extension on his old dad's big spread in Provence France. His dad was a financial off shore scum bag. 

I really don’t see what the problem is. Mr Cameron was simply networking and doing his job to the best of his ability.

Edited by Mrs Roops

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Am I the only one to see an incompatibility in these two statements? Is there anybody better qualified than an ex-Prime Minister to KNOW about how the proper formal procedures work, to JUDGE what is right and wrong when lobbying? Especially where substantial government public money is involved. Especially when they personally have a MULTI MILLION POUND STAKE in the beneficiary company of that lobbying. 

Will Cameron be allowed to dance away from what is clearly deep state corrupt behaviour in the same way he danced away following the divisive 2016 referendum? 

The ONLY reason, I think, this equally rotten dodgy sticky fingered government didn’t play ball with Dear Dave, because they know they're already under the public accounts microscope and there is already a gathering head of curiosity and alarm about government contracts amounting to a possible future scandal of Watergate proportions. 

I find it ALARMING AND EQUALLY DAMAGING that an "experienced" politician like Dear Dave felt he was able to make such first name approaches to members of the government and get away with it. 

This is none of your business and your opinion is utterly superfluous.

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Net worth is around £40million, a small time player. More iffy than corrupt.

17 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Ooh - bit of politics!

My name is Childe Harold

Goodnight!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

If I remember correctly part of the real reason that Harold Wilson resigned suddenly in 1976 was related to some similar murky dealings.

Lord Kagan of Gannex macs, although Wilson retired because he was losing his marbles. Blair had a few whiffs of financial skullduggery about him too and the left have managed to keep the tin-hat on the appalling way the miners were treated by their union over compensation payments.

This sort of thing is endemic among the political "class"; it just takes diferent forms with L and R.

17 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Lord Kagan of Gannex macs, although Wilson retired because he was losing his marbles. Blair had a few whiffs of financial skullduggery about him too and the left have managed to keep the tin-hat on the appalling way the miners were treated by their union over compensation payments.

This sort of thing is endemic among the political "class"; it just takes diferent forms with L and R.

It was something other than that .. it was links to some kind of what we now call a Hedge Fund .. I think that it had links to Slater-Walker.

23 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Is this just good old knockabout Cunts Corner abuse - or are you planning one of your more sinister Stalinist purges?

Playing ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz 
On your five-grand stereo, 
Braggin' that you know, how the niggers feel cold 
And the slums got so much soul. 
It's time to taste what you most fear. 
Right Guard will not help you here. 

• Like 1