CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fusion Cuisine

Cuntybaws

This may be the moment that human culinary endeavour reached its absolute pinnacle. Stick your snail porridge up your fucking arse, Blumenthal, you slap-headed cunt, deep-fried Lepidoptera larvae are where it's at.

Colin the Caterpillar gets Scottish chippy treatment

_118289165_frycolin.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

This may be the moment that human culinary endeavour reached its absolute pinnacle. Stick your snail porridge up your fucking arse, Blumenthal, you slap-headed cunt, deep-fried Lepidoptera larvae are where it's at.

_118289165_frycolin.jpg

Reminds me uncomfortably of something that's invaded the back yard which I will have to deal with tomorrow. 

I ate a deep-fried Creme Egg once, and that was pretty fucking good, but a battered Colin must surely be he acme of the master chef's craft.

I presume they left the Smarties on, which might not be to everyone's taste, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

Looks like Colin the Caddisfly larvae now. 

I'm beyond impressed that its face didn't melt completely, kudos to the M&S cunts for the seriously thick coating. Mind you, I think that chocolate tears running down its ruined face would only make it taste sweeter, but that's just the sort of sick cunt I am.

A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm beyond impressed that its face didn't melt completely, kudos to the M&S cunts for the seriously thick coating. Mind you, I think that chocolate tears running down its ruined face would only make it taste sweeter, but that's just the sort of sick cunt I am.

A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying.

It's a diabetic coma in a delicious crispy batter. 

Is there anything you sweaties won't deep fry? 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

_118289165_frycolin.jpg

Is Buckfast a suitable aperitif? 

15 hours ago, Goober said:

It's a diabetic coma in a delicious crispy batter. 

Is their anything you sweaties won't deep fry? 

I remember witnessing a completely out of control punch up in a chip shop in Abersychan, around 1979-1980. A pissed up local hooligan and utter nasty bastard attempting to put someone’s face in a fat fryer. He was stopped in the Nick of time by an old time local copper who staffed him into unconsciousness, cuffed him, dragged him outside and flung him into the back of a van....containing a police dog! Ah, the good old days.

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fusion cuisine confuses me as every nations most recognisable dishes contain ingredients not native to that country. Different nations also use techniques and procedures borrowed or stolen from other nations. All food is fusion to some degree, Risotto rice is not native to Italy, chillies are not native to India and @Mrs RoopsRoops declined my offer of curry goat, rice and peas with a side of Welsh rarebit. 

It's very confusing. 

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

_118289165_frycolin.jpg

Still looks more edible than haggis though.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This perfectly describes how we all feel following your arrival here.

At least my back yard is clean and tidy after a good scrub. You could eat your Sunday roast off of it. I had help from Signor Plenty One Wipe abd the white dog in the Flash commercial. 

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I remember witnessing a completely out of control punch up in a chip shop in Abersychan, around 1979-1980. A pissed up local hooligan and utter nasty bastard attempting to put someone’s face in a fat fryer. He was stopped in the Nick of time by an old time local copper who staffed him into unconsciousness, cuffed him, dragged him outside and flung him into the back of a van....containing a police dog! Ah, the good old days.

Surely even a Glaswegian would draw the line at deep fried taff? 

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

And they say the Scots will deep fry anything?

ClassicPoliteAssassinbug-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Goober said:

Surely even a Glaswegian would draw the line at deep fried taff? 

Even cannibals need their vegetables.

I'd guess most of you have never been to East Kilbride, home of the chippy in question, but it is perhaps the ugliest, most soulless town in the whole of Jockland, which is a pretty high bar to clear.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Did you have the cod, or haddock?

• Like 1