CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lazy cunt mods/admin

Guest BeadleJuice

Guest BeadleJuice

I tried to join last night and 24 hours later it still hasn't been approved. I know its a bank holiday weekend but pull you fingers out for fuck's sake you lazy cunts.

9 hours ago, A.Fish said:

I tried to join last night and 24 hours later it still hasn't been approved. I know its a bank holiday weekend but pull you fingers out for fuck's sake you lazy cunts.

Yesterday's application to join The Corner was declined as it was submitted via an Indian proxy IP address which is contrary to Rule 5. I see that you have reapplied, this time from New York. I'm not sure the aforementioned makes the Admin team "lazy cunts" however it does make you a stupid cunt. Cease and desist with the proxies otherwise your account will be digitally vaporised.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, A.Fish said:

I believe the mods are quite selective about membership* and don't just let anyone in, especially a moany little cunt like yourself that kicks off their first nom. with a rant about the administrators.

(*with the exception of Harold. Fuck knows how he got in)

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

If the "A" in "A.Fish" doesn't stand for "Arse" I'm going to be fairly surprised.

We may never know, as Fish seems reluctant to actually post anything, despite being so desperate to join he tried twice and created a (fucking shit) nom about how slowly his application was processed.

4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

We may never know, as Fish seems reluctant to actually post anything, despite being so desperate to join he tried twice and created a (fucking shit) nom about how slowly his application was processed.

He's probably busy water-blasting his Carmen Rollers. 

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I believe the mods are quite selective about membership* and don't just let anyone in, especially a moany little cunt like yourself that kicks off their first nom. with a rant about the administrators.

(*with the exception of Harold. Fuck knows how he got in)

There's something fishy about this nomination. 

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Derailing nominations? You really are a cry-baby, hypocritical little fuckbanana aren't you.

Just quoting from the hard school of being taken for a ride up the creek without a paddle by the fraternity. I hope Arnold is wearing his grandma's iron corsets and knickers to protect himself.