CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting old(er)

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 11/05/2021 at 19:11, ProfB said:

I am full of beans 😊 

Is Sharting part of getting old? The reason I ask is that I was relaxing earlier today led down, I farted but felt a trickle. I jumped up and went to the toilet to investigate and low and behold... I sharted myself. 

I ate some old sausages that were probably out of date so it could have been that. 

What do you reckon?

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is Sharting part of getting old? The reason I ask is that I was relaxing earlier today led down, I farted but felt a trickle. I jumped up and went to the toilet to investigate and low and behold... I sharted myself. 

I ate some old sausages that were probably out of date so it could have been that. 

What do you reckon?

Sounds like you might have to change your name to Old chap Shartclaat 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What do you reckon?

That’s how Frank’s arse cancer started Raaso.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

@Witheredscrote, picture the scene... I'm led out on the sofa after a lovely brunch of smoked salmon and eggs and start watching The Long Hot Summer (1958). I was enjoying the slow pace and old fashioned style of the film only to dose off and miss the fucking end of it. 

Is this what getting old is all about, Withers? Will I be shitting myself without realising next?

Fucking hell. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Witheredscrote, picture the scene... I'm led out on the sofa after a lovely brunch of smoked salmon and eggs and start watching The Long Hot Summer (1958). I was enjoying the slow pace and old fashioned style of the film only to dose off and miss the fucking end of it. 

Is this what getting old is all about, Withers? Will I be shitting myself without realising next?

Fucking hell. 

I tend to shout at the telly and have arguments with self checkout machines 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Peter Wyngarde  is a cool cat and Diana Rigg in the Avengers is quite possibly the most perfectly gorgeous example of a human being .

Petunia Winegum was the biggest fairy that ever trod the boards.

Ask that crane driver.

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I think he was caught with a bus driver in a cottage .Camp as fuck .That was the end of his career.Its that George Michael thing " I can't believe he's gay " what ? Are you mad ?

It was a bus station toilet with a crane driver.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was a bus station toilet with a crane driver.

It's a wonder there was a functioning toilet. I'd run a gauntlet of gay admiration and indecent proposals just to find a slasher these days. You are expected by the authorities, who don't seem to think public conveniences are part of their remit, to buy a three course dinner or coffee and sandwich just to get access to a toilet nowadays. 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd run a gauntlet of gay admiration and indecent proposals just to find a slasher these days

Gielgud nearly topped himself after his cottaging ploy backfired (see below), though he did say he himself couldn't give a toss, it was the thought of his mother finding out. There are still some fine gents' public conveniences in London & elsewhere. Worthy of a Jonathan Meades book, Harold.

"Let me set the scene. It’s 1953. It’s the 21st of October. Chelsea. Midnight. After a long days rehearsal and a few drinks afterwards, Sir John visited his local public convenience with the hope of encountering some casual sex. After giving a young man ‘the glad eye’, he was arrested by an undercover police officer. Taken to the nearest police station, he gave his name as Arthur Gielgud and stated that he was a self-employed clerk. This certainly was not Sir John’s finest performance. The next day, at Chelsea Magistrates’ Court, he pleaded guilty to the charge of “persistently importuning male persons for immoral purposes” and despite the magistrate telling him that he thought it was time people like him were sent to prison, the case was treated as a bad incident of drunk and disorderly, and Sir John was fined £10 and required to report to his doctor immediately for medical advice. Rather shocking to say the least."