CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

12 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re not gonna believe this Eric, but I used to babysit Lena Heady (Queen Cersei) in Bermuda...true story. Her Dad, Pete, was a rozzer. To be fair, if she was my daughter I’d still be bathing her now.

Eric might have good reason to disbelieve you as Ms Headey's dad's Christian name is John. Her ex-husband was Peter. What the hell is wrong with you?

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

All former Admirals or Generals in the most powerful armed forces on the planet. Obviously low level nobodies compared to yourself, but that’s just my opinion as a mere observer. 

Don’t forget to fuck right off when you’re finished enlightening me with your supreme knowledge.

🇱🇷 MAGA 🇱🇷 😂

I think its no exaggeration to say that irrespective of their own views, the majority of serving and retired flag officers were dismayed by the letter as it was "disturbing and reckless". Not only was the letter counter to the military establishment ethos of being non-political it also contained several inaccuracies. The letter, penned by former officers, many of whom retired decades ago, accused the FBI and the Supreme Court of "ignoring" allegations of widespread voter fraud. In fact several Federal investigations had taken place and The Supreme Court had been petitioned but rejected the charges. Furthermore, Trump's own Department of Justice said last November that the election was the "most secure in American History"

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

The 2020 election is over and that’s that but the Maricopa County (pop. 4.5m) audit has been opposed tooth and nail through the courts by the Democrat Party. 73 of the countries top libtard lawyers paid for by the Dem Party fighting every step to stop it. ???  And even though 19 armed security guards 24/7 and a dozen independent observers have been present at all times the ‘legitimate’ winners have defied court orders to hand over passwords and have said that signature verifications have been accidentally destroyed. ????

You can spout off your unarguable facts that everything was correct but I’d prefer to see the evidence if that’s not too much to ask.

Just remember that in 2016 several Dems in congress objected to Trumps victory but then that’s OK if you’re a fully paid up member of Blue Anon.

Crooked Hillary was still insisting that Donald Trump was not the legitimate President in October 2020.??? 

As far as I am aware Maricopa County has undergone three audits. The fourth and current audit is blatantly partisan in that it is being undertaken by an Cyber Ninjas, a small "cybersecurity" firm whose President Doug Logan is an unashamed Trump supporter who, in the past, has shared outlandish conspiracy theories. There has been much litigation as Cyber Ninjas, who aside from employing counters recruited from far right organisations, are also demanding the passwords to all routers thereby giving them access to law enforcement and all State Services including health records. More litigation and legal petitions have ensued as Cyber Ninjas have, to date, refused to provide written details of their counting procedures and measures to keep the ballots secure. Add to the shitfest is the social media rumour that prior to the election the Republicans had secretly watermarked the ballot papers without telling anyone.

AFAIK, Hillary Clinton conceded defeat to Trump the moment the results were known in 2016, a courtesy denied by Trump to Biden. She was right in saying that Trump lost the popular vote.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Eric might have good reason to disbelieve you as Ms Headey's dad's Christian name is John. Her ex-husband was Peter. What the hell is wrong with you?

You’re quite right, it was a long time ago. What did her Dad do for a living Roops? A random post from an irrelevant sends you scuttling off to Google...I love this place. He was based in St. George’s and Hamilton. Keep digging sister.

Edited by Mrs Roops

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re quite right, it was a long time ago. What did her Dad do for a living Roops? A random post from an irrelevant sends you scuttling off to Google...I love this place. He was based in St. George’s and Hamilton. Keep digging sister.

Nevertheless, under the circumstances, I think I would remember the name.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Nevertheless, under the circumstances, I think I would remember the name.

There was a ‘Peter Healey’ who played in the same rugby team as John & I, easy mistake to make being donkey’s years ago. A very nice girl as I recall, very bright. I’m quite disappointed how she turned out if I’m being honest, I never got any inkling that she’d end up shagging her brother and killing babies and wolves. Funny old world innit?

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why the edit?

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When did you two fall out? I must've been pissed if it was Friday. 

Anyway. If you want to get back in @Roadkill's good books, do a little Frank style song and dance video. You could wear fishermans wellies and a coal miners helmet, and do a little hornpipe whilst singing 'When The Boat Comes In'.

I t probably won't be better than 'Walnut Head', but it couldn't be worse than 'Ipa Nima'

He's currently under observation pending further events regarding tedious PM bollocks. I've already told him once to use the PM function with caution, but the whole CV shit show with @Mrs Roops had me taking his side under the belief that she was abusing her powers - a very serious accusation that she would have been well in her right to fuck me off for, though thankfully she chose the merciful route (in the only documented event where she has made such a decision) and explained the entire situation to me instead.

If any more of this PM related shite comes up before this time next month, I'm simply going to dispose of him. If not, then we're good.

...and yes, a video could certainly convince me to reduce his sentence. Not a dance one, though. I want him to record himself pissing on the Victoria Hall memorial statue in Mowbray Park, Sunderland. Greedy little sweet crazed Mackem children do not deserve a memorial for being a bunch of spackers.

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

He's currently under observation pending further events regarding tedious PM bollocks. I've already told him once to use the PM function with caution, but the whole CV shit show with @Mrs Roops had me taking his side under the belief that she was abusing her powers - a very serious accusation that she would have been well in her right to fuck me off for, though thankfully she chose the merciful route (in the only documented event where she has made such a decision) and explained the entire situation to me instead.

If any more of this PM related shite comes up before this time next month, I'm simply going to dispose of him. If not, then we're good.

...and yes, a video could certainly convince me to reduce his sentence. Not a dance one, though. I want him to record himself pissing on the Victoria Hall memorial statue in Mowbray Park, Sunderland. Greedy little sweet crazed Mackem children do not deserve a memorial for being a bunch of spackers.

Is that the park where Mackem females play in the duck pond?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Well, that’s one version of events. Not mine I hasten to add. The PM facility needs removing because, as I’ve had to learn the hard way, it can be manipulated even by Admin and there’s fuck all ‘P’ about it. Nevertheless, noted RK. Btw...the wife’s half Geordie half Mackem...what the fuck do I do now like?

14 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When did you two fall out? I must've been pissed if it was Friday. 

Anyway. If you want to get back in @Roadkill's good books, do a little Frank style song and dance video. You could wear fishermans wellies and a coal miners helmet, and do a little hornpipe whilst singing 'When The Boat Comes In'.

I t probably won't be better than 'Walnut Head', but it couldn't be worse than 'Ipa Nima'

He could call it 'The Sailor From Ipa Nima', which probably isn't too far off the real story behind Frank's upload. 

14 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Sounds like HMP Wormwood Scrubs, not school.

Yes, if not worse. ALL girls school, that's how they were from 75 to 80 - when Prof was there.

Limited bog roll - another story.

I still of nightmares & have been very affected longterm.

10 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Yes, Eric & you cracked your funny re me & beans last time?

The corner has a SPINSTER posting on it - ProfB xxx

Yes i did. And now you've remained consistent by revealing that you were 16 in 1980. 

So you're not telling porkies, which would mean beans with sausages.