CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

38 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Yes, Eric & you cracked your funny re me & beans last time?

The corner has a SPINSTER posting on it - ProfB xxx

Fifty fucking seven?! 

You remind me of the similarly aged Philip Schofield. A decrepit fucking cunt desperately trying to remain relevant with the "groovy" crowd. Dressing like a sinister cottager who targets barely legal young men and issuing forth fake as fuck belly laughs and guffaws whenever some woke fucking hipster on morning television tells a Trump joke.

Fuck off, you old, flesh creeping fucking bitch.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fifty fucking seven?! 

You remind me of the similarly aged Philip Schofield. A decrepit fucking cunt desperately trying to remain relevant with the "groovy" crowd. Dressing like a sinister cottager who targets barely legal young men and issuing forth fake as fuck belly laughs and guffaws whenever some woke fucking hipster on morning television tells a Trump joke.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fifty fucking seven?! 

Good for the Widow Tillane!

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Then it’s comforting to see that my posts unveiling you as a ‘liar’ remain untouched. How funny?

What? It's not an issue that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed but you are exhibiting the combined character traits of Monumental Cunt and Johnny Saucepants so I fear your days are numbered if you continue to weave whatever fantasy life is going in your head onto The Corner threads.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

What? It's not an issue that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed but you are exhibiting the combined character traits of Monumental Cunt and Johnny Saucepants so I fear your days are numbered if you continue to weave whatever fantasy life is going in your head onto The Corner threads.

The idea that I can sit here, bit bored and fire off a random post, addressed to another member and this, in turn, sends you frantically Googling in order to respond to my whimsical musings truly amuses the living fuck out of me. You really are a silly old cow, still, the bingo halls will be open soon, you’ll be too busy for this place.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

The idea that I can sit here, bit bored and fire off a random post, addressed to another member and this, in turn, sends you frantically Googling in order to respond to my whimsical musings truly amuses the living fuck out of me. You really are a silly old cow, still, the bingo halls will be open soon, you’ll be too busy for this place.

I must say that given your er... academic qualifications, I'm surprised the penny still has not dropped. When punters choose to mention RW people, especially those who are not really in the public eye, then the CC moderators have to verify so to avoid receiving a missive from Messrs Sue, Grabbitt & Runne even though the possibility of that happening is minute. We have Rule 3 for a reason, but as I intimated previously - you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed...

59 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I must say that given your er... academic qualifications, I'm surprised the penny still has not dropped. When punters choose to mention RW people, especially those who are not really in the public eye, then the CC moderators have to verify so to avoid receiving a missive from Messrs Sue, Grabbitt & Runne even though the possibility of that happening is minute. We have Rule 3 for a reason, but as I intimated previously - you're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed...

It’s the inconsistency of the application that kills that argument. The membership is fully aware of your erratic interpretation and enforcement of the rules. You’re clearly clueless when it comes to the basic tenets of UK libel law. If you’re going to be consistent and not merely (and maliciously) selective in your ‘rule edits,’ I’d suggest you’re going to be very busy on here, going forward, and it’s Bingo night tomorrow if I’m not mistaken? Fibber.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s the inconsistency of the application that kills that argument. The membership is fully aware of your erratic interpretation and enforcement of the rules. You’re clearly clueless when it comes to the basic tenets of UK libel law. If you’re going to be consistent and not merely (and maliciously) selective in your ‘rule edits,’ I’d suggest you’re going to be very busy on here, going forward, and it’s Bingo night tomorrow if I’m not mistaken? Fibber.

Well, without examples its difficult to comment on inconsistencies or indeed to the cluelessness that you refer to but your going off tangent is noted. Please, with regards to the cluelessness give us the benefit of your university-trained expertise on the matter, after all, you originally asked as to why the posts were edited. DC, its quite simple - continue with the personal connections to every slice of life anecdotes if you must but cease and desist with the name dropping. In short, shape up or you will be shipped out.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, without examples its difficult to comment on inconsistencies or indeed to the cluelessness that you refer to but your going off tangent is noted. Please, with regards to the cluelessness give us the benefit of your university-trained expertise on the matter, after all, you originally asked as to why the posts were edited. DC, its quite simple - continue with the personal connections to every slice of life anecdotes if you must but cease and desist with the name dropping. In short, shape up or you will be shipped out.

I’m just enjoying the thought of you trawling through the internet trying to find ‘evidence’ to contest my submission as to the effects of an inflight aft movement of the CofG/L on the fuel efficiency of inflight commercial aircraft. It makes me snigger. Enough with the idle threats. If you’re going to chop me then get on with it. It really is unbecoming and won’t affect me either way. Good luck at the bingo tonight, love x

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m just enjoying the thought of you trawling through the internet trying to find ‘evidence’ to contest my submission as to the effects of an inflight aft movement of the CofG/L on the fuel efficiency of inflight commercial aircraft. It makes me snigger. Enough with the idle threats. If you’re going to chop me then get on with it. It really is unbecoming and won’t affect me either way. Good luck at the bingo tonight, love x

Yes, I read your ramblings of an airport dispatcher. No idle threat on my part, either you'll comply or you won't. Let's see if you do. Your move, Walter.

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I read your ramblings of an airport dispatcher. No idle threat on my part, either you'll comply or you won't. Let's see if you do. Your move, Walter.

Can’t you 2 boring shites continue this rubbish over PM? Or is having the last fucking word that bloody important?

Typical pain in the arse never wrong woman

Or perhaps is it that DC has you on the ropes and rattling like a shit house door in a hurricane?

lol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can’t you 2 boring shites continue this rubbish over PM? Or is having the last fucking word that bloody important?

Typical pain in the arse never wrong woman

Or perhaps is it that DC has you on the ropes and rattling like a shit house door in a hurricane?

lol

I’ll not PM that duplicitous lying mare ever again Stubbs. She’s at the bingo right now.

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

Brilliant, the Corner's crimson-faced shouty diva tag-teamed with a newbie pork-pie factory. :rolleyes:

Come on roops old gal, where’s your sense of humour? This isn’t one of your Mensa debating forums that you probably run in-between designing aircraft, being director of an oil company, sitting on ethics committees, being specially trained in small arms tactics and of course administrating this site of renowned intelligence and wit.

Just give DC the ban hammer for breaking the iron clad rules. That’ll learn the cheeky cunt.

@Rick_Bis still a twat