CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

Just now, Goober said:

All hail JSP. 

As it happens, I think we all took DC's side of that argument, but as things are panning out I'm having doubts about the whole PM thing between those newbies. 

JSP was a dead man walking from minute one, but I'm having doubts over the DC / JSP sequence of events. 

I feel ashamed that I didn't advise DC to kill himself at the outset. I can't abide a bullshitting wanker. 

Honestly I feel the same. Seems every time I offer newbies advice they turn bad. From now on I'm just kicking their soft little heads in on first fucking sight.

19 minutes ago, Goober said:

Hey, c'mon now. You're not above giving idiots a slap when they dis you, so don't get all precious. I'm only defending my corner. After all, for a 20 something, inadequate, angry, white cider fueled newbie to the cunting business I've got to stand my ground however merciless the attack. 

It's what Jesus would have done. 

Jesus was a carpenter. I wonder how much he'd charge to put a kitchen in? 

Just now, Roadkill said:

Honestly I feel the same. Seems every time I offer newbies advice they turn bad. From now on I'm just kicking their soft little heads in on first fucking sight.

I'm just staying the fuck out of it from now on. I try to be reasonable, I just tell it like I see it, i.e, I don't care who gets killed, but solve your own problems. 

A few weeks after being invited into that group PM I was having my doubts about DC's utter bollocks and I'm very disappointed to have been proved wrong concerning on my initial impressions of him. 

Fuck him and all who sail in him. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jesus was a carpenter. I wonder how much he'd charge to put a kitchen in? 

At least twice what it was worth. He was jew, wasn't he? 

I've a feeling his homosexuality was just interpreted as devine compassion.

Any cunt that pays another cunt to install a kitchen is an idiot. A one handed, prescription drug and alcohol fueled tosspot could do it. 

7 minutes ago, Goober said:

At least twice what it was worth. He was jew, wasn't he? 

I've a feeling his homosexuality was just interpreted as devine compasion.

Any cunt that pays another cunt to install a kitchen is an idiot. A one handed, prescription drug and alcohol fueled tosspot could do it. 

Do you know one? 

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A one handed drug fueled alcoholic tosspot? If not, I'll just have to ask the son of God. 

For the sake of expediency and political correctness I'll say yes. 

However, I live in Norfolk,  where the only recognised disability is having more than 14 fingers. 

It disqualifies you from benefits if you're a piano player, which is a bummer. 

Guest Cocky Council Cake
1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Too proud to see that @Wolfiehas mutilated you without getting out of 2nd gear...this is too funny, but do press on.

DC, never mind all the fussn an feudn. Check out the latest installment of cocky in love for a bit of whimsy( although@Roadkill isn't a fan).

3 hours ago, Frank said:

Forget about me for a moment... yes okay, I’m shit and gay and so on etc. What the board is witnessing here, doc, is you taking another stupendous battering from wanker Wolfie. Can you turn it around? I don’t think so. 

Never seen the twat so animated, I like them Attenborough wildlife things, Frank, especially when a Wolf tears a rabbit to pieces.

51 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm just staying the fuck out of it from now on. I try to be reasonable, I just tell it like I see it, i.e, I don't care who gets killed, but solve your own problems. 

A few weeks after being invited into that group PM I was having my doubts about DC's utter bollocks and I'm very disappointed to have been proved wrong concerning on my initial impressions of him. 

Fuck him and all who sail in him. 

Be brave... 1st impressions are seldom wrong Doc. Now fuck off.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Unless they creep around your back door with an F1 herring? You’ve been mugged Bonny-Lad.

On 26/05/2021 at 11:58, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Oh and I forgot you've picked a fight with @cuntspotter and you've PM'd me asking to help you kill a spastic so you could impress an established member like the want to please little poodle you are. 

What a fucking mess you've made of your career here @Dyslexic cnutcnut... and you're an Everton fan as well. 

You complete bellend of a shitcunt.

Go fuck yourself.

Why use ten words when two posts and 700 will suffice? You staggeringly stupid Gobshite. It should’ve been 97.

3 hours ago, Goober said:

Wow. Someone has a smart phone with predictive text and you think a simple typo as a result of a millimetre misdirection of a finger is evidence of inadequacy? 

Worse than scraping the barrel, Woofter.

I gave you an out, I suggest you take it. You're a fucking idiot with a vastly over-inflated opinion of yourself. I neither pick nor pursue fights unlike you. I tread a line of balance regardless of whether that appeals to the playground or not. We can go round and round and round but you'll not land a single blow. I'll just sit here pissing myself laughing and your nearest and dearest will end up black and blue. Keep going. 

Torn asunder by a canine, too thick to admit it. Let it go Doc, it’s getting embarrassing now.