CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

On 21/05/2021 at 18:34, Ape™️ said:

And dickheads who post in absurdly large, coloured fonts aren’t attention seeking cunts?

BTW, I see you got likes from the 'three wise men', that should up your credibility with the circle of jerks.

Poodle loving cunts the lot of 'em!.

Fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Joker said:

I've explained this before, my eyesight ain't too good, I ain't apologising, that's the way it is.

You'll get no sympathy from me. Toxocariasis is an occupational hazard for sinister, dog shit collecting perverts such as yourself.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

You'll get no sympathy from me. Toxocariasis is an occupational hazard for sinister, dog shit collecting perverts such as yourself.

WTF would I expect any sympathy from a cunt like you?

A cunt who twisted his own scat obsession to extremes, then got his boyfriends to big-up his comments.

Sad, deluded, dog bothering cunt.

BTW, Woofles wants to go walkies, don't forget your shit-bags and tissues, wanker.

11 minutes ago, Joker said:

WTF would I expect any sympathy from a cunt like you?

A cunt who twisted his own scat obsession to extremes, then got his boyfriends to big-up his comments.

Sad, deluded, dog bothering cunt.

BTW, Woofles wants to go walkies, don't forget your shit-bags and tissues, wanker.

Thank you for confirming the age old maxim that red and green should never be seen except upon a fool.

You rattled little kaleidoscopic cunt.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Thank you for confirming the age old maxim that red and green should never be seen except upon a fool.

You rattled little kaleidoscopic cunt.

Yeah, I'm rattled, like you have to keep commenting on what I've posted.

You're my pet, you come when I call, Dickless.

Woof woof!

6 hours ago, Joker said:

I've explained this before, my eyesight ain't too good, I ain't apologising, that's the way it is.

If you don't like it, there's fuck-all you can do about it, so stop wetting yourself over it.

It’s fine with me. It’s fitting that you should use a different font to the rest of us, since you’re different to the rest of us. To the rest of humanity as well. 

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t know this cunt, but he only needs to print out your last ten posts to fulfill that remit, I’ll suggest.

I'm sorry that your arse is sore after you made a complete fucking idiot out of yourself in your latest attempt to get one over on @Mrs Roops. My humble advice would be to pick an opponent more in your own intellectual league next time to avoid any further embarasment. For clarification, that's not me, you bullshitting, little fantasist cunt, but I'm more than happy to finish off what our erstwhile mod started and apply the killing blow.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm sorry that your arse is sore after you made a complete fucking idiot out of yourself in your latest attempt to get one over on @Mrs Roops. My humble advice would be to pick an opponent more in your own intellectual league next time to avoid any further embarasment. For clarification, that's not me, you bullshitting, little fantasist cunt, but I'm more than happy to finish off what our erstwhile mod started and apply the killing blow.

Well that certainly ruffled your little peacock feathers now didn’t it? Will you be flouncing off now for a month again, tiara in hand?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Well that certainly ruffled your little peacock feathers now didn’t it? Will you be flouncing off now for a month again, tiara in hand?

If I were @Cuntybaws, I would be posting the video of Michael Jackson eating popcorn. But I'm not, so I haven't.

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I were @Cuntybaws, I would be posting the video of Michael Jackson eating popcorn. But I'm not, so I haven't.

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

@Eric Cuntman thank you for bringing this to my attention, I missed this entirely.

DC, If I was to flounce off anywhere, I could guarantee that whether I was to return in a month a week or a year, you would undoubtedly be online whatever time I decided log on again.

Be it four in the morning, mid-day, seven in the evening, or anytime inbetween, your name is always on the online user list. This raises a question for me regarding your infamous potted CV. Unless you sent @Mrs Roopsevidence that you are a both a professional knocker-upper and a night watchman, I can only assume that you are the latest in a long line of unemployed and unskilled Liverpudlian scallywags.

So how about you take my advice and "calm down, calm down" before you embarass yourself any further.

On 21/05/2021 at 08:15, Hammer of Cunts said:

I hear that our future King and his half-wit sibling have piped up over the BBC's interview with their dim, whining clothes-horse of a mother. Apparently this Bashir used some petty minor subterfuge (standard journalistic practice) to get her to agree to an interview that she wanted to do anyway.

It pays to keep your trap shut they say in Notts & other places.

Folk are rewriting fate to suit themselves- it was all a terrible accident & not Martin Bashit's fault as I think, Prince Willy said, or I read he said it, maybe he didn't say it, it might have been someone else? Maybe he didn't know what he was saying

Got to update my iphone now, to stop me being tracked

Love ProfB xxx

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

@Eric Cuntman thank you for bringing this to my attention, I missed this entirely.

DC, If I was to flounce off anywhere, I could guarantee that whether I was to return in a month a week or a year, you would undoubtedly be online whatever time I decided log on again.

Be it four in the morning, mid-day, seven in the evening, or anytime inbetween, your name is always on the online user list. This raises a question for me regarding your infamous potted CV. Unless you sent @Mrs Roopsevidence that you are a both a professional knocker-upper and a night watchman, I can only assume that you are the latest in a long line of unemployed and unskilled Liverpudlian scallywags.

So how about you take my advice and "calm down, calm down" before you embarass yourself any further.

I never ‘log off’ Decs, truth is, I can’t be arsed doing it. So it appears that I’m ‘live’ 24/7. I always had you down as the king of the hill, a legend. But your grovelling to Roops is quite sickening. Scroll back and look at how many references to her you make. It’s quite nauseating. Answer me this though, Flounce-boy, why did you edit and misrepresent my post you squalid little ratcunt? Incidentally, ‘flounce’ you most definitely did...even Frank laughed at your preciousness.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

You’d vomit in your bib if you saw a kill, little boy.

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I never ‘log off’ Decs, truth is, I can’t be arsed doing it. So it appears that I’m ‘live’ 24/7. I always had you down as the king of the hill, a legend. But your grovelling to Roops is quite sickening. Scroll back and look at how many references to her you make. It’s quite nauseating. Answer me this though, Flounce-boy, why did you edit and misrepresent my post you squalid little ratcunt? Incidentally, ‘flounce’ you most definitely did...even Frank laughed at your preciousness.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’d vomit in your bib if you saw a kill, little boy.

You’re making a complete cunt of yourself. Again.