CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

12 minutes ago, Goober said:

Again, you call me angry, but I call you stupid. One of us has evidence. That's not a prognosis, that's an offer. 

Are you sure English is your first language? Perhaps you've gone bush as a result of your Eastern European sourced import / export cunting business? 

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No, I actually called you both. Vis-a-vis the above in bold, prove it.

I'm waiting.

This is approaching SaltyPissFlaps levels of cringeworthiness now. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love his little speeches about coming from an underprivileged background. This is the little boy who got a £15,000 go-kart for his tenth birthday...

What an utterly vile, thick little shitcunt.

As it happens, though, that £15k turned out to be a pretty shrewd investment. I got my brat a bike when he was ten, but did he ever win the Tour de France? Did he fuck as like.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As it happens, though, that £15k turned out to be a pretty shrewd investment. I got my brat a bike when he was ten, but did he ever win the Tour de France? Did he fuck as like.

Since said bicycle came out of a Kinder egg, what did you expect?

Right fisted Jocks is just racist. 

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yeah, but the cap-gun certainly influenced him when he killed all those kids at Dunblane. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I love his little speeches about coming from an underprivileged background. This is the little boy who got a £15,000 go-kart for his tenth birthday...

What an utterly vile, thick little shitcunt.

I remember that bloke giving an interview who was a karting rival who claimed that Hamilton weren't all that, but because of his colour had everything done for him. Don't know if it was sour grapes but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true 

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No, I actually called you both. Vis-a-vis the above in bold, prove it.

I'm waiting.

I've nothing to prove. Your inadequate understanding of the English language is very obvious. 

It was not so much a prognosis as an offer. If you think you can win a battle of words with me you are deluding your malfunctioning solitary brain cell. I'm far, far smarter than you. That's not even a debate since I can say without any risk of contradiction, despite there being some seriously smart people here, that no one on this site has a higher level of qualification than I do. Regardless, there are no winners in war. You can keep going and I'll keep kicking you in the balls, but you either enjoy it or seem to have have a strange perspective about the site's purpose and your value. 

Again, I don't, and have never, picked fights with anyone here. I leave that to your ilk. So who's angry?

You can't win and since I'm a reasonable person, realistically, neither can I. Keep going though Fifi, my nearest and dearest are at zero risk of ending up in A&E.

When did you become a director of a cunting business? Are you  registered at Companies House? 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

I've nothing to prove. Your inadequate understanding of the English language is very obvious. 

It was not so much a prognosis as an offer. If you think you can win a battle of words with me you are deluding your malfunctioning solitary brain cell. I'm far, far smarter than you. That's not even a debate since I can say without any risk of contradiction, despite there being some seriously smart people here, that no one on this site has a higher level of qualification than I do. Regardless, there are no winners in war. You can keep going and I'll keep kicking you in the balls, but you either enjoy it or seem to have have a strange perspective about the site's purpose and your value. 

Again, I don't, and have never, picked fights with anyone here. I leave that to your ilk. So who's angry?

You can't win and since I'm a reasonable person, realistically, neither can I. Keep going though Fifi, my nearest and dearest are at zero risk of ending up in A&E.

When did you become a director of a cunting business? Are you  registered at Companies House? 

@Mrs Roops?

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've got a pretty handy left too, when I drop into southpaw.

Actually, Baws, in retrospect, I've a feeling you're not the type to resort to fisticuffs whatever the situation. You're one of the few that I regard as smarter than me, whatever your level of education. 

Let's leave the southpaw approach to to Frank, he is after all not only a left footer. 

On 25/05/2021 at 21:19, Stubby Pecker said:

Fucking hell. If only this much energy could be put into calling frank a poof and a cunt

‘Frank is a poof and a cunt’. 

I feel totally fucking drained after that outburst. I’m only 32 aswell.

On 26/05/2021 at 13:43, Neil said:

I'm in a rather nice little Italian in Ross on Wye, cold glass of Pinot and rather lovely plate of mussels. What is this bollocks? 

Which one of the waitresses have you got lined up for the Rascal experience after your tiramisu and double espresso?

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I got a Millenium Falcon. Unlike poor little Lewis, I squandered my white privilege by not becoming a space smuggler with a pet Sasquatch.

I got a fully functional Dyson Sphere, I could have progressed technology by thousands of years overnight, but I traded it for Pokemon cards.

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This is approaching SaltyPissFlaps levels of cringeworthiness now. 

Hey, c'mon now. You're not above giving idiots a slap when they dis you, so don't get all precious. I'm only defending my corner. After all, for a 20 something, inadequate, angry, white cider fueled newbie to the cunting business I've got to stand my ground however merciless the attack. 

It's what Jesus would have done. 

Hey, c'mon now. You're not above giving idiots a slap when they dis you, so don't get all precious. I'm only defending my corner. After all, for a 20 something, inadequate, angry, white cider fueled newbie to the cunting business I've got to stand my ground however merciless the attack. 

It's what Jesus would have done. 

Jesus would have got his arse kicked so spectacularly that a religion would be formed in the aftermath.

Edited by Roadkill
A bit like JSP actually...

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think I got a Millenium Falcon. Unlike poor little Lewis, I squandered my white privilege by not becoming a space smuggler with a pet Sasquatch.

Hard luck. A 1" Boba Fett model with an atypical bit of brown paint on it somewhere would have been worth thousands to a sad twat. 

Hard luck. A 1" Boba Fett model with an atypical bit of brown paint on it somewhere would have thousands to a sad twat. 

I fucking had one. With the spring loaded rocket and grappling hook. It probably got smashed up in an Action Man ambush.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Jesus would have got his arse kicked so spectacularly that a religion would be formed in the aftermath.

All hail JSP. 

As it happens, I think we all took DC's side of that argument, but as things are panning out I'm having doubts about the whole PM thing between those newbies. 

JSP was a dead man walking from minute one, but I'm having doubts over the DC / JSP sequence of events. 

I feel ashamed that I didn't advise DC to kill himself at the outset. I can't abide a bullshitting wanker.