CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

My Daddies

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not in the slightest. It will work sideways, upside down or underwater. And the other myth is that it cuts down recoil... absolute bollocks, the only thing that reduces recoil is less propellant charge, a floating breech or a gas flow compensator near the end of the barrel.

Can I ask; do you ever stand in front of a mirror and say "You looking at me"?

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Above my pay grade. I do remember an assault course which some tit allowed novices to complete with 303 Remington pumps, live! Until someone lost their foot. He was ‘tanned’ so, all good.

Ouch, I bet that stung a bit.

Tom ‘Spunky Trunks’ Daley just featured on ITV news. How he can’t wait to compete at the Tokyo Olympics. But then the story moved on to how competing in ‘top level sport’ (2012 bronze medal) pales into insignificance compared to the most important things in his life, which ITV and the little gimp faced bender then informed us eager viewers were his ‘husband’ and child, which presumably fell out of one of their anuses as no other explanation was offered. 

I must say I was ecstatic to hear this great news story and so reassured to know that ITV will keep me up to date with any important new breaking news.

• Like 1

On 02/06/2021 at 23:07, King Billy said:

Tom ‘Spunky Trunks’ Daley just featured on ITV news. How he can’t wait to compete at the Tokyo Olympics. But then the story moved on to how competing in ‘top level sport’ (2012 bronze medal) pales into insignificance compared to the most important things in his life, which ITV and the little gimp faced bender then informed us eager viewers were his ‘husband’ and child, which presumably fell out of one of their anuses as no other explanation was offered. 

I must say I was ecstatic to hear this great news story and so reassured to know that ITV will keep me up to date with any important new breaking news.

I hope it gets kidnapped by screaming lezzers while the cunt’s falling off diving boards and tearing his hoop asunder.

On 02/06/2021 at 23:07, King Billy said:

Used in the boozer tonight...cheers Bill...

• Like 1