CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

CUNT killed by dinosaur

and

Police in Catalonia are investigating the death of a man who is thought to have become trapped inside a large dinosaur statue while trying to retrieve his mobile phone.

Won't be too many people in this day and age who can say they were killed by a dinosaur.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/24/missing-man-found-dead-inside-spanish-dinosaur-statue

A papier-mache stegosaurus in the Barcelona suburb of Santa Coloma de Gramenet.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Joker said:

Police in Catalonia are investigating the death of a man who is thought to have become trapped inside a large dinosaur statue while trying to retrieve his mobile phone.

Won't be too many people in this day and age who can say they were killed by a dinosaur.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/24/missing-man-found-dead-inside-spanish-dinosaur-statue

Was the phone OK?

16 minutes ago, Joker said:

On the contrary, crocodiles are technically dinosaurs and plenty of people have been killed by them. Alright mainly Africans and Asians so I guess they don't really count.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Well no, because they'd be dead so they couldn't say anything. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Joker said:

Perhaps he was attempting to crawl into the stegosaurus via its R-sole.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

One can only begin to imagine the absolute glee of R-Soles should he somehow ever contrive to build a time machine. As unlikely as that sounds, what with his current inability to utilise even simple tools to pick up his "samples", you can bet your life that his first period to visit would be the Jurassic.

I can picture him now, neck deep inside a gigantic pile of Diplodocus shit, squealing with uncontrolled excitement like a dung beetle rolling around in its first ball of excrement.

@Joker a pervert 65 million years in the making.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

One can only begin to imagine the absolute glee of R-Soles should he somehow ever contrive to build a time machine. As unlikely as that sounds, what with his current inability to utilise even simple tools to pick up his "samples", you can bet your life that his first period to visit would be the Jurassic.

I can picture him now, neck deep inside a gigantic pile of Diplodocus shit, squealing with uncontrolled excitement like a dung beetle rolling around in its first ball of excrement.

I’d wager old R-Sole has an extensive collection of coprolites to go with his more recent and much more useable ones

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Apparently dinosaurs could have had feathers and some say they are distant ancestors of birds and therefore still 'exist'. Could the unfortunate man have been trying to demonstrate that?

There used to be a living dinosaur at The Blue Oyster Bar.

Every Friday evening they had a cabaret act, said ancient fossil was bedecked with a large feather boa and an even larger megafauna cock.

"The 'Lady' Penelope Experience" was a cryptozoologist's dream and responsible for 68% of modern Mokole-mbembe sightings.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There used to be a living dinosaur at The Blue Oyster Bar.

Every Friday evening they had a cabaret act, said ancient fossil was bedecked with a large feather boa and an even larger megafauna cock.

"The 'Lady' Penelope Experience" was a cryptozoologist's dream and responsible for 68% of modern Mokole-mbembe sightings.

Mokele mbembe! Good darts!

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mokele mbembe! Good darts!

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, Stubbs, but I do enjoy a bit of cryptozoology. I know that it's a pseudoscience practised by absolute nutcases, but I think it's within our nature to want to believe in the impossible.

My head clearly tells me that there's no way a Loch Ness Monster or a Bigfoot can exist. Blurry photos and misidentification of hairy, bipedal, Pen like humans aside, if these things were out there we'd have shot one to death by now. But it's still a guilty pleasure of mine, regardless of it all being absolute fucking bollocks.

11 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, Stubbs, but I do enjoy a bit of cryptozoology. I know that it's a pseudoscience practised by absolute nutcases, but I think it's within our nature to want to believe in the impossible.

My head clearly tells me that there's no way a Loch Ness Monster or a Bigfoot can exist. Blurry photos and misidentification of hairy, bipedal, Pen like humans aside, if these things were out there we'd have shot one to death by now. But it's still a guilty pleasure of mine, regardless of it all being absolute fucking bollocks.

I’ve had a quick glance at some of these mythical beast and indeed, many could have been sightings of pen stripped bollock naked whilst on some exotic holiday 

One common theme seems to be many of these hideous creatures are said to live in some hick cousin fucking backwater in the USA. 

25 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ve had a quick glance at some of these mythical beasts and indeed, many could have been sightings of pen stripped bollock naked whilst on some exotic holiday 

Indeed.

What are your thoughts on Black Shuck sightings? Eddie on a summer Broads cruise holiday?

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed.

What are your thoughts on Black Shuck sightings? Eddie on a summer Broads cruise holiday?

I doubt our edd would venture too far from the urban environment. No 14 year old moped street punks to beat up out in the sticks. A ginger version of this Shuck beast could of course be roops flashing her hideously furred gash, no doubt on some internet arranged outdoor bunga bunga party 

On 24/05/2021 at 19:06, Wolfie said:

On 24/05/2021 at 19:14, Decimus said:

On 24/05/2021 at 19:18, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d wager old R-Sole has an extensive collection of coprolites to go with his more recent and much more useable ones

The playground bullies pile-in for a good old circle jerk, it's like being savaged by the Teletubbies, pitiful.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 24/05/2021 at 20:27, Decimus said:

What is your favourite unidentified creature ?  Do you like the hominids or the anomalous big cats or are you more of a chupacabra fan ?

27 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What is your favourite unidentified creature ?  Do you like the hominids or the anomalous big cats or are you more of a chupacabra fan ?

Dickless doesn't care, as long as they're subservient and he can take them for walkies, it makes him feel superior, then he calls them his 'best friends' so people don't think he's the cunt that he really is.

Woof woof!