CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

Guest judgetwi

So now it’s fucking obvious that Fatfuck Boris is going to extend the lockdown I suppose Fuckface poshboy Lloyd Webber is preparing himself for a spell in prison. I bet he’s looking forward to getting some stiff cock up his arse. 

Well, he’ll be well disappointed. Firstly rich cunts don’t go to prison, unless they really take the piss and end up in Ford......just like Butlins but the screws don’t wear red coats.

And anyway , as our friend Marjorie, the well known criminal, always informs us homosexual activity is very rare in U.K. prisons. Well who am I to argue? I’m no stinking low life, drug dealing piece of shit so what the fuck do I know?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So now it’s fucking obvious that Fatfuck Boris is going to extend the lockdown I suppose Fuckface poshboy Lloyd Webber is preparing himself for a spell in prison. I bet he’s looking forward to getting some stiff cock up his arse. 

Well, he’ll be well disappointed. Firstly rich cunts don’t go to prison, unless they really take the piss and end up in Ford......just like Butlins but the screws don’t wear red coats.

And anyway , as our friend Marjorie, the well known criminal, always informs us homosexual activity is very rare in U.K. prisons. Well who am I to argue? I’m no stinking low life, drug dealing piece of shit so what the fuck do I know?

You've certainly never dealt drugs 

On 12/06/2021 at 08:26, Neil said:

Haircut 100,Nick Kershaw,Matthew Wilder,Bucks Fizz,Kylie Minogue,ABC,Kid Creole,Paul Young,Heaven 17,Whitney Houston,Orchestral Manure In The Dark,Soft Cell,Pet Sop Boys,how fucking high can you pile shit

I rest my case.Fuck Off

No, Neil, your case is not fucking rested. What about Fish from Marillion? Feargal Sharkey, Hall & Oates, Bruce Hornsby, Earth Wind & Fire, ELO, Teddy Pendergrass, Godley & Creme, Kate Bush, Bowie's Let's Dance album, Fat Larry's Band, Climie Fisher, Dire Straits Brothers in Arms album, Kool & the Gang... Paul Hardcastle and so on and so forth. Every decade had shit music. I won't allow you to write off the eighties, you short-sighted suburban fucking cunt.  Great, great music. I want you to apologise.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

No, Neil, your case is not fucking rested. What about Fish from Marillion? Feargal Sharkey, Hall & Oates, Bruce Hornsby, Earth Wind & Fire, ELO, Teddy Pendergrass, Godley & Creme, Kate Bush, Bowie's Let's Dance album, Climie Fisher, Dire Straits Brothers in Arms album, Kool & the Gang, Paul Hardcastle and so on and so forth. Every decade had shit music. I won't allow you to write off the eighties, you short-sighted suburban fucking cunt.  Great, great music. I want you to apologise.

I met Fish. He's a massive cunt, physically. He was playing a charity football match at Welling United. 

On 12/06/2021 at 08:26, Neil said:

Haircut 100,Nick Kershaw,Matthew Wilder,Bucks Fizz,Kylie Minogue,ABC,Kid Creole,Paul Young,Heaven 17,Whitney Houston,Orchestral Manure In The Dark,Soft Cell,Pet Sop Boys,how fucking high can you pile shit

I rest my case.Fuck Off

I'm must admit Neil, I saw Kid Creole in Deluth back in the 80s and he was fucking good.

I'll get me zoot suit. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like Ride Like the Wind because it has Michael McDonald on backing vocals. Although the bit in the middle that sounds like  Pearl and Dean lets it down a  bit. 

The Stranglers released their version of Golden Brown in 1981, so the eighties can't be all bad