CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bezos in Space

White Cunt

All good Eric baby..we have ourselves a little routine goin ..10 am till midday we walk ..average distance would be about 10 kilometres (6 miles) after that its shoppin or visiting..they come everywhere with me in the van ..if im working that night i put them in  the back room with the tv on and they flop n watch the telly ..usually home at about 2 am ..quick walk n a wee n its back to bed ..we still have chewey tendencies but rawhide bones are scattered around to distract 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

All good Eric baby..we have ourselves a little routine goin ..10 am till midday we walk ..average distance would be about 10 kilometres (6 miles) after that its shoppin or visiting..they come everywhere with me in the van ..if im working that night i put them in  the back room with the tv on and they flop n watch the telly ..usually home at about 2 am ..quick walk n a wee n its back to bed ..we still have chewey tendencies but rawhide bones are scattered around to distract 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Wolfhounds?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have you trained them to be quiet while you're cruising the streets in your rape mobile looking for some octogenarian to smash the back doors off? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Hope those pesky red coats don't set fire to the thatch roof. 

4 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Started watching the squid game series..i think im hooked  

There are 9 episodes. My genuine advice to you would be to watch 1 - 8 and then switch off, because the last one is complete fucking mince.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Have you trained them to be quiet while you're cruising the streets in your rape mobile looking for some octogenarian to smash the back doors off? 

Ive turned over nua leaf stubbers baby..i channel me energies into me music n me two doggos..although there is a blot on the horizon ...the dole, in another attempt to make me employable have told me to start applying for college in the nua year ..grim times ahead..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There are 9 episodes. My genuine advice to you would be to watch 1 - 8 and then switch off, because the last one is complete fucking mince.

I actually like the humor in it..even tho ya have to read it...started off wanting the main character to eat lead..now i root for him hes a decent skin as we'd say over here

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're correct. The last episode should have ended after 30 minutes. 

I watched the Korean version of Designated Survivor, which stretched to 16 episodes. Damn sight shorter than the yank one which went on forever 

24 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ive turned over nua leaf stubbers baby..i channel me energies into me music n me two doggos..although there is a blot on the horizon ...the dole, in another attempt to make me employable have told me to start applying for college in the nua year ..grim times ahead..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Phone the DWP in Belfast and report a change in circumstances. Tell them you've converted to Islam. Within a few days, your ESA will be doubled, you'll be put in the top tier for PIP and the police will miraculously lose interest in any firearms or explosives you might have stashed in your new 3 bed semi.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Phone the DWP in Belfast and report a change in circumstances. Tell them you've converted to Islam. Within a few days, your ESA will be doubled, you'll be put in the top tier for PIP and the police will miraculously lose interest in any firearms or explosives you might have stashed in your new 3 bed semi.

Do you have any plans for Diwali?

16 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Channeling your energy into your dogs is not something to admit on a forum like this- you and scatman &/Dave/joker/r-sole would get on ok.

Keeping your powder dry could be a blessing in disguise- a few million EU reject goat shaggers will be rocking up in your land soon and there’s bound to be at least one worth spilling your yogurt up.

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Post Deleted

You could get a job at yorkshire county cricket club with an attitude like that. Chief executive perhaps 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That character should have remained just another casualty of the games - by far one of the most sympathetic and tragic "deaths" when it happened - to find out they were just a sock puppeting cunt was shite. Also when they were watching that cunt freeze to death, the main character should have ran outside to help him himself, sacrificing his chance to find out the incredibly shit explanation for it all.

The fact he was just suddenly willing to watch someone die after spending his entire time in the games trying to save cunts really didn't fit in.

46 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That character should have remained just another casualty of the games - by far one of the most sympathetic and tragic "deaths" when it happened - to find out they were just a sock puppeting cunt was shite. Also when they were watching that cunt freeze to death, the main character should have ran outside to help him himself, sacrificing his chance to find out the incredibly shit explanation for it all.

The fact he was just suddenly willing to watch someone die after spending his entire time in the games trying to save cunts really didn't fit in.

I thought it was just some niche Jap programme for slitty-eyed nonces who want to watch underage girls shove octopuses up their kipper baskets.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought it was just some niche Jap programme for slitty-eyed nonces who want to watch underage girls shove octopuses up their kipper baskets.

Nah its pretty compelling stuff. You'll find out yourself when you get a big boy phone that can manage Netflix.

By the way I made a slight change to that post to avoid any potential spoilers for Panzy, could you edit that quote so it matches the altered post?