CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bezos in Space

White Cunt

I’m not man of faith, but if there is a god, Bezos, his brother and some other whale, who bought the spare seat on the Nespresso express orbiter for a mere twenty eight million dollars, will die on take off or at least drift away into deep space at some point, never to be seen again. 
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jun/12/jeff-bezos-space-auction-28m-spare-seat-blue-origin

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I’m not man of faith, but if there is a god, Bezos, his brother and some other whale, who bought the spare seat on the Nespresso express orbiter for a mere twenty eight million dollars, will die on take off or at least drift away into deep space at some point, never to be seen again. 
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2021/jun/12/jeff-bezos-space-auction-28m-spare-seat-blue-origin

Says something about our society that fuckwits will spunk 28 million on a pointless and selfish thing yet some poor cunts rely on food banks 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Says something about our society that fuckwits will spunk 28 million on a pointless and selfish thing yet some poor cunts rely on food banks 

Fuck poor people. That's nature's way.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Food banks are mainly an advertisement for white middle class leftie cunts to virtue signal how morally superior they are and something to boast about at posh dinner parties to their equally disgusting middle class guests.

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Apparently it's the company's first flight with humans aboard, but it's only going to be 11 minutes. Not much of a window for things to go wrong sadly - maybe a problem at launch or re entry - but a lot of the fun stuff only happens if the craft reaches orbit and this sounds like it'll just be a pissy little hop and drop that makes Sputnik look like the ISS in terms of longevity.

No real scientific value, no relevant records broken, just a wanky little gimmick so a bunch of rich cunts can say they've technically been to space. These fuckers could build a holiday resort on the fucking moon and still have more money than they could spend in two hundred years - I'm not impressed.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck poor people. That's nature's way.

You can't have poor people without rich people, I'm happy to be somewhere in between but only looking the rich way, fuck the poor they deserve it

1 hour ago, nocti said:

I thought this said "Benzos In Space" at first, which is infinitely more exciting in its concept than what will actually be happening.

I hope the cunts blow up.

I am hoping that it is a complete success which will encourage more of them to have a go preferably with them and more similar cunts on board which will do a flight of the bumblebee straight back down.I hope that Beardie fries on his Galatica thing.

How many starving little African kiddies would $28m feed? How many roller skates would $28m buy so the Kikos and the Mtendes of the third world wouldn't have to walk the 14 miles to get a bucket of filthy water? Remember this Bezo you cunt, when you're pissing about up there like you're Major fucking  Tom 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How many starving little African kiddies would $28m feed? How many roller skates would $28m buy so the Kikos and the Mtendes of the third world wouldn't have to walk the 14 miles to get a bucket of filthy water? Remember this Bezo you cunt, when you're pissing about up there like you're Major fucking  Tom 

How many condoms or vasectomy ops would it pay for more to the point, then we wouldn't have any starving fucking Africans kiddies.....well, only in Britain anyway.

• Like 3

If the Covid boffins and the wealthy countries of the world had their head screwed on right they would be developing a vaccine specifically for these shit-pit countries that knock out little brown turds, well, as frequently as knocking out a little brown turd, whose side effect is infertility.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Not content with just fucking around in a space chariot, Bezos is now expanding emporium into space. 
Yeah, that will save the planet. What a cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59046076

A space ship thingy operated by Amazon... people who have yet to master the doorbell.  

Hopefully, the 'space station' will have an external gas meter box to wedge small parcels behind.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A space ship thingy operated by Amazon... people who have yet to master the doorbell.  

Hopefully, the 'space station' will have an external gas meter box to wedge small parcels behind.

Mmm. Or dropping your order from space, when passing over. Instead of a meteor showers, hail storms of Chinese tat.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Not content with just fucking around in a space chariot, Bezos is now expanding emporium into space. 
Yeah, that will save the planet. What a cunt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-59046076

What a total cunt. All the money spent on flying pointlessly into space could buy and protect all the worlds rainforests.

Human extinction can’t come soon enough 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a total cunt. All the money spent on flying pointlessly into space could buy and protect all the worlds rainforests.

I beg to differ. It will be worth every penny when one day soon it gives us the technology to launch that stupid fucking sheep into the heart of the sun.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Better still, spend those pennies on educating stupid fucking cunts to spot breeding 

Educating stupid fucking black and yellow cunts to stop breeding. Or better yet, sterilising them.