CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheers Boris you cunt

Neil

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

Thats Silverstone British GP fucked, cunt

Was always going to happen. I made the mistake of preparing for a decent Christmas last year after assurances from that fat pig that we'd have at least a few days of normality. This time around I resigned myself to the fact that this shit wasn't ending on 21 June, or anytime soon whilst there are a couple more hundred countries to name a variant after.

Expect a new national lockdown in September/October.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Was always going to happen. I made the mistake of preparing for a decent Christmas last year after assurances from that fat pig that we'd have at least a few days of normality. This time around I resigned myself to the fact that this shit wasn't ending on 21 June, or anytime soon whilst there are a couple more hundred countries to name a variant after.

Fuck off, what do you know..  you gobby little weed?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It PAINS me to agree with you, but I 100% agree - 

If I'm wrong I'll delete my account and never post again, and if I'm right you do the same.

😶 

I might have mixed up my post a bit - still got some of Eric's choc chip cookies left, it's not a case of eating the whole packet in one sitting -  as normal packets don't contain 473 biscuits/cookies, do they?

& Eric has now fested up - they contain hash.

Could be why I am feeling the urge to experience so Manilow magic - aka play Barry's best of- choc chips don't do that.

8 minutes ago, ProfB said:

If I'm wrong I'll delete my account and never post again, and if I'm right you do the same.

😶

I might have mixed up my post a bit - still got some of Eric's choc chip cookies left, it's not a case of eating the whole packet in one sitting -  as normal packets don't contain 473 biscuits/cookies, do they?

Could be why I am feeling the urge to experience so Manilow magic - aka play Barry's best of- choc chips don't do that.

What though processes, if any, do you employ before deciding to post on here? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
31 minutes ago, ProfB said:

😶

You should do drugs more often Prof, they appear to make you into a surrealist poet.  

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm eagerly anticipating the point where they run out of nations to whom they can attribute imaginary variants.

The population will not wise up and will dutifully prepare for the 'Alpha-Centauri' variant without question.

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

😶

You stupid, stupid, stupid fucking cunt. Stop filling this place with your inane unfunny rubbish. A few here might humour you through boredom but I and most others think you’re a wanker. Colin fucking Hunt 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

done. Have until December. 

If you’re still lurking around here in December I’m going to find you and ram one of my finest Christmas trees right up your festering arsehole so no one can ever be in any doubt again what a pathetic little fairy you are.

5 hours ago, Neil said:

Thats Silverstone British GP fucked, cunt

Lewis Hamilton is a whinging black cunt, Jackie Stewart is an old whinging Scottish cunt, Eddie Jordan is a little whinging Irish cunt and David Coulthard is another little Jock cunt but with a head like a shoe box and tight skinny white jeans which only a rent boy would wear. F1 my arse. I’d rather watch Channel 4 news with a rolled up copy of the Guardian up my arse.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Lewis Hamilton is a whinging black cunt, Jackie Stewart is an old whinging Scottish cunt, Eddie Jordan is a little whinging Irish cunt and David Coulthard is another little Jock cunt but with a head like a shoe box and tight skinny white jeans which only a rent boy would wear. F1 my arse. I’d rather watch Channel 4 news with a rolled up copy of the Guardian up my arse.

That’s always the way a watch C4 news 

Have you been spying on me?

On 14/06/2021 at 18:48, Decimus said:

I imagine the rest of your wider family were over the fucking moon at the prospect of not spending the day with a cunt. Happy Christmas

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I imagine the rest of your wider family were over the fucking moon at the prospect of not spending the day with a cunt. Happy Christmas

Apparently the company who own the Uncle Ben brand food products have to decided to remove poor old Ben's face off the packaging as he's not politically correct enough.  Now they are just going to be called "Ben's Original".  

No more Mr Rice Guy.