CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheers Boris you cunt

Neil

9 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Apparently the company who own the Uncle Ben brand food products have to decided to remove poor old Ben's face off the packaging as he's not politically correct enough.  Now they are just going to be called "Ben's Original".  

No more Mr Rice Guy.  

Not politically correct! He's black for fuck sake. You can't get more politically correct than that? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not politically correct! He's black for fuck sake. You can't get more politically correct than that? 

All companies with brands are panicking fretting and flagellating themselves in their desperation not to be seen as "colonial" or "imperialist".  Its pathetic, and painful to watch as they scrabble to see who is the most PC.  They probably think " better safe than sorry" and choose to err on the side of timid kowtowing caution.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

All companies with brands are panicking fretting and flagellating themselves in their desperation not to be seen as "colonial" or "imperialist".  Its pathetic, and painful to watch as they scrabble to see who is the most PC.  They probably think " better safe than sorry" and choose to err on the side of timid kowtowing caution.  

Is this the thread for racist biscuits?

Golliwog-5-620x400.jpg

• Like 1

That awful slippery cunt Gove saying the 19th July looks a certainty. Nobody in their right mind would trust this squirrel faced bullshitting fraud.

There will be a kick in the bollocks before this date. Vaccine passports will be the thing. We are not going back to pre March 2020.

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He’s not trans, lesbian, gay, bisexual, non binary, or queer+ so he’s obviously a fascist, Nazi, KKK, white supremacist Trump supporter who’s ‘blacked up’ to increase rice sales. These lefties aren’t stupid. “Come on man”

36 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I find all this extremely worrying, so I will be hurrying off to my ‘safe space’ immediately until the danger has passed. I will be wearing several masks and scouring the Guardian constantly for the latest orders.

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Lewis Hamilton is a whinging black cunt, Jackie Stewart is an old whinging Scottish cunt, Eddie Jordan is a little whinging Irish cunt and David Coulthard is another little Jock cunt but with a head like a shoe box and tight skinny white jeans which only a rent boy would wear. F1 my arse. I’d rather watch Channel 4 news with a rolled up copy of the Guardian up my arse.

16 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Does your spying kit include an imaginary telescope made from a rolled up copy of the Guardian?

If it does I suspect he's got a nasty case of pink eye by now. 

44 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I find all this extremely worrying, so I will be hurrying off to my ‘safe space’ immediately until the danger has passed. I will be wearing several masks and scouring the Guardian constantly for the latest orders.

You’d be just as safe if you rolled up a copy of the Guardian and shoved it up yer arse. Dipped in hand gel of course 

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old school Drewsday bantz.

You fucking idiot.

As Christmas looks like a write off with us all being issued our microwave turkey dinners only if we’ve had our umpteen jab of fuck knows what, I think you should open Decimus towers to your fellow countymen- Neil and Drew

If you buy a gallon of rough cyder and mix it in an old oil drum with white spirit, meths and paint stripper the concoction should reach the required consistency by December to keen Drew happy for a few hours.

As for Neil, have you any female relatives you really don’t like that you could invite? I know you hillbilly hicks are all related so an ugly cousin could be a suitable sacrifice for our rapehappy friend 

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Apparently the company who own the Uncle Ben brand food products have to decided to remove poor old Ben's face off the packaging as he's not politically correct enough.  Now they are just going to be called "Ben's Original".  

No more Mr Rice Guy.  

The most annoying thing, is that the image is in no way stereotypical or offensive. It depicts an older, distinguished looking black man, and is in no way negative.

Yet more proof that anything said by, or any action undertaken by white people is automatically classed as racism.

Fuck all these cunts to fucking hell. We've had enough of your fake outrage and manufactured victimhood. Hurry up and fucking kill each other. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The most annoying thing, is that the image is in no way stereotypical or offensive. It depicts an older, distinguished looking black man, and is in no way negative.

Yet more proof that anything said by, or any action undertaken by white people is automatically classed as racism.

Fuck all these cunts to fucking hell. We've had enough of your fake outrage and manufactured victimhood. Hurry up and fucking kill each other. 

Ise raised on it!

large.8B13C8BF-29ED-490D-9187-1556750FB1C1.jpeg.1da7e8adb2bef7fe78c062360cf30697.jpeg

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Surely it would be more offensive to have someone of yellow hue wearing a Nón Lá hat on the packaging? 

Uncle Ben on a pack of cotton wool would be a different matter. 

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You’d be just as safe if you rolled up a copy of the Guardian and shoved it up yer arse. Dipped in hand gel of course

I can see the headline in the Daily Sport already.

ROLLED UP GUARDIAN FOUND IN KING BILLYS ARSE. 

No sign of WW2 bomber or double decker bus yet.

Other News   Frank still a slaphead, insect limbed pretend Greek faggot.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I can see the headline in the Daily Sport already.

ROLLED UP GUARDIAN FOUND IN KING BILLYS ARSE. 

No sign of WW2 bomber or double decker bus yet.

Other News   Frank still a slaphead, insect limbed pretend Greek faggot.

Is Arlene Foster really Les Dawson? Fuck me she’s a rough’un

What to do with those fenian crocodiles though…

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe they could photoshop the picture so he’s carrying a large knife, that way no one can mistake him for a white person.

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As Christmas looks like a write off with us all being issued our microwave turkey dinners only if we’ve had our umpteen jab of fuck knows what, I think you should open Decimus towers to your fellow countymen- Neil and Drew

If you buy a gallon of rough cyder and mix it in an old oil drum with white spirit, meths and paint stripper the concoction should reach the required consistency by December to keen Drew happy for a few hours.

As for Neil, have you any female relatives you really don’t like that you could invite? I know you hillbilly hicks are all related so an ugly cousin could be a suitable sacrifice for our rapehappy friend 

I'd rather spend Christmas Day in the gutter sharing a dog shit sandwich with R-Soles than waste precious seconds of my life bringing in the new year with those two fucking idiots.

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd rather spend Christmas Day in the gutter sharing a dog shit sandwich with R-Soles than waste precious seconds of my life bringing in the new year with those two fucking idiots.

The ultimate irony. Eating a dog shit sandwich, but leaving the crusts.

9 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I hope Aunt Bessie will follow the example, the sexy little minx getting her puddings out on the Yorkshire Pudding packet.